Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What does anime/manga mean to you? - Minitokyo

What does anime/manga mean to you?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Just a weird topic I thought of... (hope it hasn't been done already) I just had to ask: What does anime (or manga) mean to you? Is anime a way of life? A method of expression? Just flat-out entertainment?

To me, it's all 3! I can't stop watching anime or reading manga, it is good entertainment, and it is art, technically, so it is a way to express yourself.

Let's see what y'all think...

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

Hmm. For me I guess it counts as entertainment and a method of expression :) It also looks very nice, so you might say it's an aesthetic paragon ^_^

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

a fun way to entertain myself and pass the time a bit...also keeps me up if need be XD

DevilJo

DevilJo

Death Angel

To me it is a entertainment for myself and it is sometime art in some anime.

"True Power lies within the blood of your
peoples revenge. . . The devils fruit can lead me there. . . ."

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

to me it is entertainment and has great art style. I find it as something I really love. Besides school and grades, anime/manga are the most important thing in the world to me. Sometimes I can learn stufffrom watching anime. Reading manga is more fun than other books, I take along time to read books with just words, like novels.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

I think of it as a method of expression ( one of my favorite forms, too).

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

matte

matte

Shoujo Ai Fan

To make a short story shorter, Anime/manga=Life.

Signature
Violence DOES solve everything...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.