Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you share a birthday with an Anime Character? - Minitokyo

Do you share a birthday with an Anime Character?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

I don't know how many other people have gone around looking for Anime/Manga characters who share the same birthay.

For me, it's Akari Kamigishi of To Heart 1...

A warning for younger members:
Please do NOT post your actual birthdate as it's personal information someone could use to steal your identity. Just post the character or characters and what series/game,manga they are from. Or just don't post at all for your own protection.

lifini

lifini

the blue moon warrior

i have the same birthday as fuu from "magic knight rayearth."

lifini ^._.^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Hmm, I'm not sure lol. If an anime character has a b-day on August 11th let me know! XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Yuma's biarthday is 8/31.
i wish I had same beirthday with her.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

lol how stupid can this be?(well it is cool to matc it but)how the f**** do you wanna know when it is? AS if people say when they r born

think better next time you make a thread

It is time for you to drown

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

Quote by Tiaslol how stupid can this be?(well it is cool to matc it but)how the f**** do you wanna know when it is? AS if people say when they r born

think better next time you make a thread

I don't want to know the actual birthdate. *Points to last paragraph of my original post!* Perhaps the last paragraph didn't make it clear. It's basically like saying "I share the birthdate of Abraham Lincoln, Prince Charles, the host of Robot Wars: Craig Charles [I miss that show airing on techTV at 7pm] or Kirk Douglas" or some other celeberty.

People shouldn't be posting their birthdate on here (or anywhere else on the web) but they have because they are curious to find out. If they feel comfortable giving this information out to others, I can't do anything about it.

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Quote by sillymoogle Perhaps the last paragraph didn't make it clear.

Or perhaps they didn't bother to read it...*sigh*....
Well, I think I share the same birthday as Tifa from FF7...not sure...I'd have to check that...I'm gonna see if I have any other birthdays with anime/game characters.

I share my birthday with Street Fighters M.Bison ... thats the boxer not the american version that says he is Balrog.

I have learned that I share my birthday with Amuro Rei and Mihoshi.

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Yes, I do. Actually, there are a few anime characters whom I share a birthday with, but I'll just mention one (in reference to title thread). Fuuchoin Kazuki from GetBackers.

Movin'...

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Well, I'm not totally sure if there's one on my actual birthday...but my birthday is exactly two weeks after Tomoyo's (from Card Captor Sakura), but other than that, I'm not certain.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

I don't. (I don't share my b-day with ANY famous people, fictional or not! It's crazy!) but two of my friends share birthdays: One has Kenshin's birthday, the other has Tamahome's birthday.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

unfortunately not at the moment hahahhah haven't seen any that shares the same bday as mines it would be cool though XD :\

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

ha, i just did a search for this, it seems i have the same bday as Abumi Zaku from Naruto. :)

Signature

Azureluck

Azureluck

Baka Lime!

I heard of a singer who sang Tooi Kono Machi de from CCS named Naomi Kaitani whos bday is august 11.

For me, nobody has the same birthday as me (October 1) but Ayumi Hamasaki's is the day after mine.

But anyways, how many ppl have bdays on July 16?

Yeah, "the anime birtday calendar" says that i share the same b-day with:

Jackie Gudelhian (Cyber Formula)
Alex Caselnes (Legend of Galactic Heroes)
Nana Minagawa (Kakyuusei)
Chouji Akamichi (Naruto)
Kouichi Mizuno (Tonde Buurin)
Subaru (Fushigi Yuugi)
Maxi (Soul Calibur)

March 3rd
Does any anime character have the same dirthday with me?

Kimaris

Kimaris

Still rolling on

Try Anime Birthday dates

May 31, 1875 Nadia (Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water)

May 31, 2010 Sylia Stingray (Bubble Gum Crisis)

May 31 Ruruko Himegi ([Zettai Muteki] Raijin-Oh)

May 31 Takako Takahata (Mizuiro Jidai)

May 31, 1956 Yoshiko Sakakibara (voice actor) Karura-ou (Rg Veda), Shinobu Nagumo (Patlabor), Kushana (Nausicaa)

May 31 Issei Miyazaki (voice actor) Yuusuke (Tenshi ni Naru Mon!)

May 31, 1962 Noriko Hidaka (voice actor) Akane (Ranma 1/2), Soujirou Seta (Rurouni Kenshin), Jean (Nadia), Satsuki (Tonari no Totoro), Musicaa (Southern Cross)

If that makes any sense :P

*yawn*
=================================================================
A member of the [Naruto Fan Group] and [MT-UK]

none makes sense with me

Quote by EnialisTry Anime Birthday dates
May 31, 1875 Nadia (Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water)
May 31, 2010 Sylia Stingray (Bubble Gum Crisis)
May 31 Ruruko Himegi ([Zettai Muteki] Raijin-Oh)
May 31 Takako Takahata (Mizuiro Jidai)
May 31, 1956 Yoshiko Sakakibara (voice actor) Karura-ou (Rg Veda), Shinobu Nagumo (Patlabor), Kushana (Nausicaa)
May 31 Issei Miyazaki (voice actor) Yuusuke (Tenshi ni Naru Mon!)
May 31, 1962 Noriko Hidaka (voice actor) Akane (Ranma 1/2), Soujirou Seta (Rurouni Kenshin), Jean (Nadia), Satsuki (Tonari no Totoro), Musicaa (Southern Cross)
If that makes any sense :P

Sora147

Sora147

Nerine Daisuki Desu~! XD

I just noticed i have the same date as Nerine from Shuffle! as my bday XD

Signature

I've always asked myself that question and never found any... :(
Does anyone know of a character whose birthday is 20th February??

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

if you want to get technical i have the same birth day as the intire series Full Metal Alchmist but no of the people share my birth day

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

Miriallia

Miriallia

Gray Witch

It's a beautiful topic! >.< I think many times that I would share mi birthday with an Anime character! >.< I'd like to stay with ShinnAsuka (Gundam SEED Destiny) or with Kiyosumi Sengoku (Prince of Tennis)! ^_^ Lucky! ^_-

Signature

dvx

dvx

Otaku

Caesar Antonio Zepelli (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
Taizou Hyuuga (Dream Saga)
Doku Gakuji (Gensou Maden Saiyuuki)
Rena Lanford (Star Ocean EX)

Haven't seen any of the shows.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.