Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Gundam Series ever - Minitokyo

Best Gundam Series ever

page 1 of 1 22 total items

In your opinion which do you think is the best Gundam series ever made?

Personally I have not watched all of the Gundam series but I belive I have watched the best ones and in my opinion the best Gundam series ever has to be Gundam Seed/Destiny because those ones have a little bit of every classic series and they are incredibly realistic unlike Wing or G Fighter, I am a huge fan of Wing too but I personally think Gundams shouldn´t be like Gods, I like the fact that Seed keeps them as mere machines, incredible machines but machines that are capable of such great action due to their pilots more than their Gundam condition I also like that Seed has very complex characters in terms of emotions.

probably mobile suit gundam 0083: stardust memory. dendrobium orchis rocks and it has a great rival in amx002 Neue Ziel.

I WANT LULU'S HAREM

At the risk of sounding shallow, I say the best Gundam series is Gundam Wing. You've got your outcasts typed as heroes, confusing (yet kinda realistic) internal conflicts and, of course, extremely good-looking men. Ah yes, special mention to Zechs.

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

Zeta Gundam.

Although Mobile Suit Gundam comes close, Zeta beats it out as best Gundam series...

Signature

Well, my favorite is 08ms team. Zeta would probably rank high if I ever come around to seeing it in proper order.

P.S. Bishi-meter: Char >> Athuran >>>>>>>>>>>> Zechs

You do not beat the original Masked dude. While the fav Gundam female polls in Japan suffer from influx of new fans that result in Lunamaria and Larcus kicking Salya out (making old time gundam fans roll...in front of their gundam origin manga?), Char has no touble being #1 forever :p

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

Well, my favorite is 08ms team. Zeta would probably rank high if I ever come around to seeing it in proper order.

P.S. Bishi-meter: Char >> Athuran >>>>>>>>>>>> Zechs

You do not beat the original Masked dude. While the fav Gundam female polls in Japan suffer from influx of new fans that result in Lunamaria and Larcus kicking Salya out (making old time gundam fans roll...in front of their gundam origin manga?), Char has no touble being #1 forever :p

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

My favorite is 8th MS-Team.

Signature Image
Neo Lornoke aka Mwu La Flaga

No gundam can actually be good because of the flashy colors and mecha created for the toy market. But from my experience i can say that wing is the best of them because of that fun beat-em-up for snes.

I like Seed the best, I like the characters storyline and artwork a lot better than the others.

Thanks to all of you for your opinions it went just as I thought it will, I was expecting this much diversity in opinions and you all did pick among the best series they have to offer, I just have to answer that I really don´t think the coloring on the Gundams is meant for commercial purposues and I certainly don´t think that minor detail can make the series "not good" because there´s a lot more to it thatn just the looks

Still I appreciate that comment it points a fact most people overlook

i like 0083 and 08th ms team the most ~
then again gundam seed ain't bad .. thou its all the old ones combined ~

Quote by SWPIGWANGWell, my favorite is 08ms team. Zeta would probably rank high if I evercome around to seeing it in proper order.

P.S. Bishi-meter: Char >> Athuran>>>>>>>>>>>> Zechs

You do not beat the original Masked dude. While the fav Gundam female
polls in Japan suffer from influx of new fans that result in Lunamaria
and Larcus kicking Salya out (making old time gundam fans roll...in
front of their gundam origin manga?), Char has no touble being #1
forever :p

dont u mean Rau le Kruz instead of Athuran

Seed/Seed Destiny is 1st in my anime list. i disliked Wing the most out of all the Gundam series. but i dont think that gives me the right to say it sucks. it "Gundam" afterall d(oO)b

Seed. With G Gundam being a far second.

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

My favorite Gundam series is Victory with Zeta in close second and my favorite non-UC series has to Gundam X with the G Unit(or Last Outpost...whatever...) mangas in close second.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

G Gundam is my favorite. To this day I still love that anime. It's really nice. For some reason I don't like Gundam Seed. XP

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Quote by Malignus
dont u mean Rau le Kruz instead of Athuran

Well, wanting to kill everyone for no good reason is kinda lame. :p Besides, we all know that colony/astroid drops are the true and proper gundam way to kill lots of stuff. :)

Also Red mecha >>> boring mecha
So Char >>>> Rau le Kruz

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

gundam00

gundam00

Gundam Pilot

My favorite gundam series is Gundam Wing and Gundam Seed and Destiny!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Wing Zero
Signature

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

I really like gundam seed and seed destiny.... it's character design are the best. :D (I know it's the latest series so it's probably unfair to other gundam series') :D I also like its story.

G Gundam is also nice. It has the most different plot among gundam series' yet I think it is still likable, even with its unrealistic technology xd

Signature

I really like seed. I havent really seen any of the old old series, like G - gundam or wing. But i did like seed quite a lot.

My Clubs I am proud to be in:

{Ecchi Club}

i like gundam seed cos they have more love more sad more eacited so i tell u to see gundam seed cos is the best

My favorite is 8th MS-Team too.

My favorite is 8th MS-Team too.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.