Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Inverse - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Well... since I've been unable to post my newest (and second ever) wallpaper in the gallery for whatever reason, and I'm kinda eager for critiques (read: second ever), I'm going to go ahead and throw it out here. It's based on Vagrant Story, a game for which we have virtually no scans, which is a pity, since it's such a great game. The picture's on a fast server (so click the damn link!).

Inverse

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Going to be honest with you. The background looks very plain to me, and I'm not quite fond of the yellow lines, nor the way you made the characters expand themselves and smudge their entire looks. It looks a little sophisticated, but the problem is that the wallpaper lacks a good layout overall, and the content of the wall doesn't seem well-planned in my opinion. Not one of my liking, anyways. That's just my input, really. Sorry if I offended you - that's my honest opinion here.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

No problem, I'm looking for critiques. Like I've said, it's my second wallpaper ever, so... I'm not exactly what you might call experienced. Thanks for the honest opinion!

Signature
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

mdntdragon

mdntdragon

Dark Dragon---Ruler of the night

lose the yellow lines and expanded chars gotta go. I like the cross pattern and the main scan with red glow. don't BE afraid TO experiment. I've had several of my walls deleted. It's frustrating but you'll improve.

On leathern wings and with fiery breath, I descend upon you!

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

It's not that it's been deleted: There's some kinda bug that's preventing it from being submitted. Every time it thinks it's 1200x1200 pixels, when it's actually 1200x960 pixels. :/

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.