Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cry bcoz' of sad or funny? - Minitokyo

Cry bcoz' of sad or funny?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

have you ever cry when watching an anime?? if you did, you cry because it is toooo funny or it is really sad 'till it touches your heart? o've cried three times when watching anime....once is because it is too sad and another two is because it is too funny,
the sad one was- Chrno Crusade
the funny one was- Peacemaker Kurogane( only one of the episodes)
- Get backers (about a few episodes)
so what about you?

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I remember crying when watching GTO TV dorama and sometimes during other sad series, but I have cried with laughter over a good few. Azumanga is the one that springs to mind ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

sadness : when i watching full metal alchemist episode 25, when maes was killed... *cries*

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Oh yeah I cried too when I see the sad Ending from Chrono Crusade.Also Ninja Scroll has a sad Ending.I hate it when two Characters falling in Love for each other and at the End one of them(in the most Times the Women)died.Ok and I laugh a lot with GTO.This is one hell of an Anime.Well take care see you bye bye

Signature

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Cry: Sad - the ending of Chrno Crusade...oh no, I gonna cry now T_T
Cry: Funny - I dunno, there are many funny scenes in the anime I watch, say Full Metal Panic Fumoffu or Kyou Kara Maou or GetBackers...hahah

Movin'...

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

jes once..
i believe it was in Fushigi Yuugi..
the part where Nuriko died T_T
he/she was my fave char >_<

other than that....no
for funny.....also no.
but i almost cried for laughing too much when reading/watching ranma manga/anime

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

lol, i've only cried because it's so funny...:P

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

Quote by royaldarknesslol, i've only cried because it's so funny...:P

lol same here.

Signature

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

I have cried some times from laugh - e.x. from Fumoffu and Chobits. But I have never cried because of sadness, not matter how much a scene touched me e.x. when Mio from DNAngel died. The only time I teared a little was when Adonis from DNAngel died. It's a fact: DNAngel has lots of touching scenes.

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

I often cry from laughing too hard. ^_^ I think anime is the best medium (except for 1930's film reels :D) for slapstick.
I can't remember watching an anime that was sad actually. :D

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Ive done both.
Cried because its sad: Green Green
Cried because its funny: Love Hina, FMP fumoffu

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Second post, damn

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Three posts? Ah, what the hell?

I cried on Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. I still can't decide whether I actually like it or hate it. I also cried on Full Moon wo Sagashite and Kannon. School Rumble is soooo funny I laughed so hard I cried.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.