Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I need help. Item on settings wont change! - Minitokyo

I need help. Item on settings wont change!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I have tried and tried and tried to get the gender setting on my profile to change. It says male when it needs to say female. No matter how may times I go into my settings and check it over to female it never ever switches. It always just keeps male. How can I get it to actually take to where on my profile it says that I am a female?

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

You'll need to use the support query (under the support section) to request a gender change. You cannot change it within your control panel; a moderator/admin needs to do it.

Tes

Ichi-nii

Are you sure that you click the update button after switiching to male?
Don't get me wrong but sometimes people forget.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Oh ok. I didn't know that. Thanks!

EDIT: yes I have pressed for it to update everytime, Tes

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.