Where is your favorite place to get avatars?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Cancel

I was just curious on if anyone here had a favorite place to grab avatars? Me, I sometimes get them off of various sites when I come across them but I like to make a lot of my own. How about you all?

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

Cancel

Nope, none. I made every avatar I use. Well, not really make, more edit a picture and use it.

• Feb 24, 2005
Cancel

I usually make mine, by cropping from existing pictures. I can't really do animated ones though :(

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

Cancel

nowhere, i make them myself :D

• Feb 24, 2005
Cancel

hm.. not realli a place for avaters...
making them is more fun anyway

• Feb 24, 2005

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Cancel

Quote by DarkChronosnowhere, i make them myself :D

ditto

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Cancel

I usually make them myself. That way, you can make them look however you like. :)

• Feb 24, 2005
Cancel

Yeah I have found the ones I use the most are ones I have created. I don't think I have found a really good place that offers good ones. Plus I do have a gif editor that makes animating them easy though I don't seem to use it often. Just too lazy I guess. I was just kind of curious on how many people here made there own.

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Cancel

*Point to self* he makes the very best avatars OX

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

Cancel

waa~! me too.. i just cut a small portion of a pic i like and then that's it... if you want you can also add somethings you want just like DigiAngel-chan said...i cant make animated avatars too.. T_T but that's ok... ^_^
Jaa-ne~! XP :pacman: ;)

Chani

Dune Master

Cancel

I make mine with bigger pictures.. and i didn't have any special place to pick it..

.: JPOP FANS | French Tribu | Anime Paradise | MtnOOb club| Chaos Cross group|Doujinshi support club|English Club :.
Pour des conseils sur les regles generales, allez voir N00b Bible #1.
Pour des conseils sur le forum, allez voir N00b Bible #2.
Pour des conseils sur les groupes, allez voir N00b Bible #3.
[c] Aa-chan

• Feb 25, 2005
Cancel

I also prever make my own avatars. I think its something really personal, I dont want everybody using the same as mine ^^ I never get from sites or use the foruns defalt. I always try to use a new one. ^^

• Feb 25, 2005

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

Cancel

1) make by herself... because I like to be "the one and only" using it ;)... 2) pick from various LJ communities ;p... when I find something amazingly sweet, cute, beautiful~<3... like the one I have now :]... [Jirou-chaaaaaaaan~<3]

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Cancel

I make mine - but 50x50 is pretty tough to fit, I'll agree.

Oh - but back then I used to go to Avatarity. Twas okay. I had definitely the rarest pics. of them all so I made them myself - all by myself in the forums. Been doing it for nearly a year now. Funness indeed.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Cancel

I find pictures or scenes I like on the internet or from my anime/manga collection and then get the favourite bit of teh picture and reduce it's size to 50x50. (Or the size of a banner in the case of my sig) maybe adding some extra stuff onto it like works or an effect.

• Feb 25, 2005
Cancel

i make em usually out of screenshots of an anime or of my own art

• Feb 25, 2005
Cancel

My icon came from a collectable card game called the legend of the five rings.

• Feb 25, 2005
Cancel

i go to my m8 name Meg and say from which anime i wanna av ;p

• Feb 26, 2005
Cancel

http://www.avatarity.com/ is good. there is alot there. Also if you find something you want resized, but not animated, shoot me a PM and i'll do it for ya.

For my school Grad Yearbook this year I was voted Most Likely To: Owe you $500!
I am also learning Jiu-Jitsu.

Wishful

Wishful

Loud & Spontanous!

Cancel

i love http://www.digik.net/

gadgetgirl16

Butterfly of Gadgets

Cancel

i make mine all the time.....more funer ^_^

Cancel

hahahahaha, everyone here makes their own. i guess that's what you kinda expect from a site like this where ppl make their own wallpapers.
but i must confess, i've made my own, and took some from other ppl.

I plan to live forever... So far so good

• Apr 23, 2005

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Cancel

Mine was made by IllusionistAria. You can also request avatars/sigs here.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Cancel

Yahoo searh on websites.

• Apr 24, 2005

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.