Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deja Vu - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

I was wondering if others had something like this happen to them...
a few times when i was little i had these wierd dreams that only showed a part of a whole picture. then the next day or so i would be doing something or something would happen and i would notice that the thing that i saw in my dream would be some where in the area...
Ex/ One night i had a dream and i saw a picture of a brick wall...
the next day my friend brought a coloring packet for me to color, one page had a wall and when i started coloring it i noticed that i was using red...unusual isn't it???

Have any of you guys had any wierd experiences like this???

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Come to think of it, I think that happened to me once, but I don't remember. It was a while ago when I had a vision of a place and I went to it, and I saw the same exact scenery.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Plenty of times, but not one as of recent.

I know it feels strange. I mean, I've done some things over and over repetitively in my life that I don't consider deja vu, but when I go to a certain place I've never been to, it suddenly triggers my mind, and I feel as if I had done something similar there before. Also, especially it happens when I least suspect it, reminding me of a splitting moment that I may consider deja vu. I've had like weird visions I hardly could recall weeks ago, and then while I was looking back at those memories during the present, something finally hits me and I feel as if it was to be expected somehow. Unrealistically, that's how deja vu settles into my mind over a certain aspect of time.

Then again, it's weird, but I only sense it when it seems appropriate enough, anyways. Meh - oh well.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

My life is a deja vu, so I have to check my calender everyday to keep track of when I am and where I am, because you will never know when you enter the twilight zone. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum... i rarely have dreams that i remember, and somehow, those i do remember often give me that feeling... it happens to me often that i vaguely remember a flash of a dream and a few days afterwards, those flashes i saw actually happen for real...

it's kind of freaky if you think about it... i mean, it could bring up the question as to whether we really have free choice, or if everything is already predetermined and we're only given an illusion of free choice... (well actually, it's one of my moral teachers that brought up that question back a few years ago, back when i was in high school, and i never stopped wondering about it... ^^)

i get deja vu every other week...probably has something to do with the fact that i dream soo much...i heard ppl start dreaming after a certain age though but i've had dreams almost everyday since i can remember...though most of the time i can't remember what i dream about i know that they are not those freaky, you transform into stuff, kinda dream but rather kinda normal and simple, im not freaked out by deja vu anymore but i feel a bit strange when it happens

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I think the last experience of deja vu I had was last week when I was walking home from class and a girl walked past me and I could have sworn I had done the exact same thing already. It was most strange.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

It happens to me quite often. Really, it's good to try and keep track of your dreams. Dreams have alot of meanings to them. Whether it's something that actually happens and is really clear, or it has a hidden meaning that tells you important things.

Signature

Yeah, I get it too... kinda creepy o_0 "It's a glitch in the Matrix." XD

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

This what I wrote in the last topic that ask "Have you ever get the feeling of deja vu?"
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/8942/

I get alot of it lately. Like I been here or this happen before... Sometimes it's from a dream, other times I feel like I'm reliving a life. I always believe 2 theories ( my opinion ) about deja vu...

1. It's one of your last memory before you die
or
2. It's one of the fondest memory that you can never forget.

But sometimes ( rarely ) I dream about it a couple of years earlier.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

bloodphoenix

bloodphoenix

Shadowflame

hmm a few years back I used to keep getting premonitions of things that were about to happen sending a lot of Deja Vu signals when they actually happened but they just became scarcer and scarcer but I still occasionally get a sense of Deja Vu when I go somewhere don't ask me why because I don't have a clue

Time is wriitten on the wind Fate is not carved in sheets of stone these are the words that I have heard~gasaraki
I lie in darkness because darkness lies in me

I have had a lot Deja Vu, and it's realy creepy at the time...it almost feels like you're outside your body, viewing events from another place because you think you've seen it before, like a video you can rewind and watch again...it's really distancing.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.