Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Has anyone else noticed this? - Minitokyo

Has anyone else noticed this?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

It's been bugging me for a few days now, so I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed it. Whenever you visit a members userpage and look at the Last visted part of their profile, it's always say Earlier this week/month, it doesn't seem to show the member as currently online. Now I know that some of these members have visted recently, so it's not just my eyes playing tricks on me. XD

Anyone else noticed it?

Signature

yeah! i seen that to i though it was just me and this old computer! :\

Asahi

Asahi

gone

yeah .. i noticed it too and i know other people who did the same. its a mt-bug or something like that ;)

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I had noticed it before, but always presumed it was me and maybe my cache needed flusing. Opera can be like that sometimes >_> .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Tiferet

Tiferet

????

yup, i noticed...and t'would be nice if it stated that th person was online & stuff :\

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." --Mae West
Signature

lensterknight

lensterknight

Ah, the leeching.

A while ago, it did show online people, like this: "a while ago (online)". But, recently, yes, all people are "earlier this week", "earlier this month", "long ago"...

It seems fixing an MT bug means creating another one(s). XD

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

i think it stopped because they were trying to remove unnecessities which took up alot of space here on MT last time, so maybe that it why [shrugs] I dont think its a bug, or hey it might- but it started after the upgrade.

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

I've noticed that as well, and it's bugging me. After all, looking for a single person in the online list is not so fun >_< You know, for me, it's more than enough to see of the person is online or not, and I don't think it's really necessary to have a stat to see when was the last time a person was online, but maybe that's just me...

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

It seems as though EVERYone was here last week to me. I noticed it has been like that for quite a while...

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

The members may be currently online, but it must be a new bug after the attempted update. The mods will eventually notice and they will fix it.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

yup, i have noticed it quite a while. it think it started when MT was upgraded. though, its kinda confusing =/

Signature

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

yeah, i've noticed it too...
It happens every now and then... ^___^
It's really no big deal, so I don't really care about it...

keke i just noticed it lolz how slow am i lolz.......
but it doesn't really mind me..... ^^
dw it will get fix soon

yeah i noticed....and its verry confusing ^^

Signature

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

What??? You're crazy Boogy!! Naw, I'm kiddin'. yeah I noticed it a while ago when I looked at my own page. It'll get fixed soo.

Artgeek12 - Proud member of NewWaveProject!
Signature
Organizer of the Olympiad Project, where everyone one is needed and welcome!

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.