Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anybody from hong kong... by any chance? - Minitokyo

anybody from hong kong... by any chance?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

hmm... shame that anime/manga's not so popular in hk... cantonese-dubbed anime on tvb is unbelievably ghastly... anybody else from the land of the honkies?

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

i'm from hk but been living in uk for most of my life so all my animes are in english
my friend from hk told me to dl chinese dubbed/subbed anime cos its more funny. but i'll stick with my own

Zerotul

Zerotul

N3kO R3P1OID

I'm not from Hong Kong by any chance... and anyway, i used to live in Macau... around four years ago. And macau was about an hour or two jet-boat ride from hong kong last time i was there... and i'm from philippines, and welll... err... ya!

Signature
"I'm back... and this time.... with a vengeance..... nobody shall get in my way... for i have the most powerful weapon of all... the VIBRATING SHEEP OF DEATH!"

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I came from the land of hong Kong but live in the land of Australia at present :)
I wanna go back T.T
Oh well... canto dubbed anime is a lot better than english or madarin dub >.< Actually i think it's the best dub apart from japanese... most of my anime comes from hk... and mostly likely just canto or 2 way dub... *sigh* Hong Kong.... <3<3<3

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

oh yay... i wasnt' expecting anybody... well, i guess canto dub is much much better than mandarin... o___O"

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

Not from HK, but I've been there before though. Loved it, although the fast lifestyle there isn't really my thing. Having to use cabs and overpopulation aren't that cool, but the nightlife, sights and the people are great :) I didn't pay attention to anime when I was there though, so can't really say anything about that.

Be Free and Masturbate

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I'm not from there, but I've been there. some of my relatives still live there.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.