Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Changes in Xenosaga II - Minitokyo

Changes in Xenosaga II

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

So, episode II is out, what do you guys think?

Honestly, I like it just as much as the old one. I really don't mind the changes, I just get used to them, that's all. Although, the 10 second loading time before every battle... o_0 Just sitting there with no music or whatever, each character and enemy appearing one by one... I heard somewhere that you can switch characters in battle like FF X...is that a lie? I haven't figured it out...

The voice actors were kinda weird, but got used to them too. I love chaos's new voice, it really suits his new look. But, wish he would talk like he was awake...so monotonous!

Signature

gundamknight

gundamknight

Newtype

I like it. I did like Xenosaga episode I's controls better as they were more like xenogears :).
Switching: You must have at least 4 people with you. IN battle, press X (menu), then right to see the words switch. It's that easy. Take care.

St-Seiya

St-Seiya

~ Athena no Saint ~

I never played Xenosaga... :/

What kind of Devil's fruit would you eat ? http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10719/
What do you think of P2P : http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10645/
Ninjai the little ninja : http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10602/

nightwolf0079

nightwolf0079

Android with a Past

Playing Xenosaga II right now

the only voice change I really hate is momo. Otherwise, it's fine

Whether it's the weapons I carry or the scars on my face, people I care about always suffer. And with that, another mark is made in my core, a core that is running out of places to mark.

nightwolf0079

nightwolf0079

Android with a Past

Playing Xenosaga II right now

the only voice change I really hate is momo. Otherwise, it's fine

Oh, and that comedy at Mody Dick's was funny AS ALL HELL!

"you're praying?" "you're chest?" "you're playing the drums?"
Jr.

Whether it's the weapons I carry or the scars on my face, people I care about always suffer. And with that, another mark is made in my core, a core that is running out of places to mark.

Sakatono

Sakatono

Lonely Insanity

Wha??? I know MOMO's voice is a bit strange at first, but I got rather used to it and I don't really hate it. KOS-MOS's though, I could never really get used to that. Battle system in this one is alot better, in my opinion. I don't like using the E.S.'s, but their a big improvement from the A.G.W.S.'s in episode one. Man, I hope they continue with the series

Signature

Mindslice

Maniacal Bunny Lord

Man, I sort of stopped playing the game so it's incomplete. I'm getting sidetracked. But I'm really hoping that I can find some time to pick up and finish the game.

nightwolf0079

nightwolf0079

Android with a Past

Quote by Aerith0530So, episode II is out, what do you guys think?
Honestly, I like it just as much as the old one. I really don't mind the changes, I just get used to them, that's all. Although, the 10 second loading time before every battle... o_0 Just sitting there with no music or whatever, each character and enemy appearing one by one... I heard somewhere that you can switch characters in battle like FF X...is that a lie? I haven't figured it out...
The voice actors were kinda weird, but got used to them too. I love chaos's new voice, it really suits his new look. But, wish he would talk like he was awake...so monotonous!

Just to let you know, yes you could switch characters out (assuming you have any in reserve), but it costs you the turn the character had. The loading times are annoying as hell too. And I wish the story was a little longer, but that doesn't mean the the story wasn't just as good. A filler, but a good filler at that. Also, while I agree that Chaos's voice was cooler, I was kinda disappointed in KOS-MOS's new voice.

That's my two cents on Xenosaga 2 (not yet complete yet, but close)

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

As a direct sequel, Xenosaga2 does live up to the standard. The breaking system is a breath of fresh air to me. But somehow I think the dubbing is not as good as in the first episode. I'm playing Devil Digital Saga now. It's awesome !!

Signature

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

i wouldnt know, im still stuck on the Xenosaga 1's final boss, and im sick of dying >__<

i like episode one the look like anime character but epi2 they look like human shape but i didnt like it

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

I like new kos-mos ^^

Signature Image

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

I think Xenosaga II isn't as good as episode I in terms of gameplay. for one thing you don't have any use for the ether attacks (exception of cure) as they cause very little damage. you acquire many different skills but have very little use for them. I like xenosaga more in anime form. MOMO and Nephilim look a lot cuter in ep. 1.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

Zerotul

Zerotul

N3kO R3P1OID

Quote by darkfirefoxI think Xenosaga II isn't as good as episode I in terms of gameplay.
for one thing you don't have any use for the ether attacks (exception
of cure) as they cause very little damage. you acquire many different
skills but have very little use for them. I like xenosaga more in anime
form. MOMO and Nephilim look a lot cuter in ep. 1.

That's for sure :).... well... anyways, Xs2 does have a change in the battle system, but then, if there are no changes... wouldn't it get pretty boring sooner or later???

Signature
"I'm back... and this time.... with a vengeance..... nobody shall get in my way... for i have the most powerful weapon of all... the VIBRATING SHEEP OF DEATH!"

DELETED

OnePiece

Pirate

Hmm..

i like it just as much as the first one except momo and kosmos voices are kind of weird but i got use to them and yes you can switch characters by pressing x than push the right arrow button also if you do that with kos mos you can use some of her special attacks

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.