Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Pope - Recent News and Events - Minitokyo

The Pope - Recent News and Events

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

A small prayer for John Paul II. I'm a catholic, not a practicing catholic, but I admire him as a person. Yes, he'll be in everyone's hearts.

KittyCyn

KittyCyn

Cyn Productions

Well...don't know what to say...I'm now very sad, I'm not Catholic but I believe in Saint people...and I think he must be a saint...he's the kind of person we must admire for he's dedication to the world even when he's sick...I believe in Spirituality and now there's a Huge Vibe flying through the whole world...I can feel it.

I'm now with a White Candle in respect for his slow Agony...and also I've put a "+" before my nickname in MSN in Honor to him.

If you wish you can also do this as a prove of honor and respect...

Also if you wish to know about his situation just turn on your TVs and put CNN.

"Wishing the Pope to have the most pacific Death of the World...." Bye...

Signature

wuschel

wuschel

wollknoll

I am not a catholic or believe in any other religion just in my own believes.
Its sad that a man have to suffer so much pain till he can die but thats the only thing i would feel for him or any other person. Since for me the pope is not a saint in my eyes just a normal human.

i respect but i dont honor most of his work (well all priest/catholic/religion etc... work) or even the vatican. So lets just wish this will end soon cause this is getting boring.

People have to die and its clear that noone will last forever not even the pope.

I agree with wuschel's statement. The Pope is just a normal human who deserve respect like everyone else but he's not any supernatural phanomena that has to worshipped. The Church treated him like a God and this can be called blasphemy. Personally I disliked the Pope so his death doesn't mean anything to me because I am not a member of the Church.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by harakiriI agree with wuschel's statement. The Pope is just a normal human who deserve respect like everyone else but he's not any supernatural phanomena that has to worshipped. The Church treated him like a God and this can be called blasphemy. Personally I disliked the Pope so his death doesn't mean anything to me because I am not a member of the Church.

Harakiri, I am Catholic. We don't worship the pope. ...Just FYI. He is the leader of the Church. ...And he is human. ...Just as you and I are. He has been a great religious leader, and has dedicated his entire life to the service of his deity, and people. He is a human who has developed a bond with God, just as many of us on Earth have. Being the pope, this man is simply the one the Church (and presumably God) has chosen to lead, and to provide clarity when an aspect of the faith may be perceived through conflicting viewpoints. There are also miracles surrounding previous popes, etc.

Please understand, the pope is the leader of the Church. This leader is loved. We will miss him. ...However I doubt we will ever worship him.

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

The Pope has just died. May he rest in peace.

chibi-kyo

chibi-kyo

Purupurupikopuyo

Now he's dead, rest in peace, but so what? Oo
There will be a new one~

wuschel

wuschel

wollknoll

hai, according to the news he died 21:37 (gmt + 1:00)

finally its over and the news will be more boring then ever another 1-2 weeks with catholic stuff well the good thing he died and is maybe now in heaven and can rest in peace...

lets see how the new pope will be

one go another come XD

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Pope John Paul has passed away. I give you members who are affiliated with him my best regards. *prays*

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

levezzali

levezzali

Purge Existence

Well, I guess i'ts too late to hope for him here on earth, but, my prayers go with him to heaven,.

Rest in peace.

Purified Existence of a Lost Soul

... ok ... I am not a that serious person !! XD

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

My mom called and let me know. Sigh... And our lives continue.

As I said, he will be missed. I hope the next pope will be a good one.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Because of the situation, I expect people to be extremely respectful. So far everyone has done a great job of respecting others and I hope this good natured discussion will continue.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

When I heard the news, i was really sad, even though I'm not catholic either. I hope he will be ok... i heard he had a heart failure too or something. It might be possible that he dies... he's 84, right? Hopefully he won't... i think he's a great pope ^^

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

0virus

0virus

vandread maniac

he pop has died the only thing to do now is tho remember all the places he visited and all the hope he gave to the people

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

May he rest in peace now.................I was really hoping he could have stayed longer but since this has already happened.

I wish him eternal peace and happiness. Till we meet again....You'll be greatly missed...

Hope the next one would just be as inspiring!

Signature Image

Well since we were redirected here.. I just want to say that though I'm catholic.. theoreticly.. I don't like church much as institution.. But I was always admireing Him (the Pope).. not always had same opinion.. but admired Him as human. It's hard to explain properly since I'm not native speaker.. and I hope that you'll not misunderstand what I"m going to write.. but I hope that God is more Pope-like not sucha powerfull destroyer, revengerer for non obeying his orders.. but more Pope-like.. full of love for everybody... that's what I want to believe...

John Paul II..
Till we meet again.. untill that day.. Good Bye.

The pope has contributed mauch for world peace and for the union of every religion, i respect him a lot and by that i should be sad that he died.... but no. Instead i feel good for him, he hasfullfil his mission here on hearth, and he said that the young ppl were the answer to the future, never forget that. May he rest in peace, he really deserves it we shall met again and have a heel of a party :D till then, RIP.

You were the man

Whatever i try to do (and eventually achieve) .... I put all my heart in it.
That is how i am :D !

Signature

Special Thanks to Crys that gave us a link to what bunny finally achieved " What Bunny Has Been Up To... "

He just died didn't he? I mean that's what I had heard...
To tell you the truth I knew nothing of what he was or did.. all I can say is
that I feel bad since he has finally died. But from what I hear, he has lead quite a long and 'fullfilling' life.

Signature

livewild

Nani?

damn he's gone.... >.< i give my condolences and respect to the fullest.... RIP john my man...

Bando - "When you get in a bind, call me. I will kill them all."

Bleach rulllzzz!! ^_^ yyeeeaaaaahhhhhh!!

^_^

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

Quote by OracleAngelGod has a plan for all of us and so does he to the Pope....when the world unites then there would be peace again but for now its time to hope and pray. Religious as i am , most of the catholics out there will pray for him and for him to get better from his illness...
"And where we find the light is through the darkness but even in the deepest of darkness there stands only one light...." thats where im heading, maybe to a better place... :)

Vax: Only god know what is his destiny.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

I hope the pope died happy and that he went to heaven, even though I'm not religious.

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

I wish him rest in the other life, even though I am not Catholic, may he rest in peace for he was a much admired man.

pamkips

pamkips

?????

Quote by darkwaterbunnyI wish him rest in the other life, even though I am not Catholic, may he rest in peace for he was a much admired man.

i have to agree with you darkwaterbunny...**sigh**
such a shame he died he really was a very inspiratonal man..

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Some information about the pope... ...And his life...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7367482/

Edit: Yes, I also appreciate the condolences from those who aren't Catholic.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.