Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Pope - Recent News and Events - Minitokyo

The Pope - Recent News and Events

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

rest in peace -_- ...well the pope died and now another person replace them...and thanks for the condolences by people who are no catholic

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I may not be a very good person, yeah so I killed a few people, raped some girls, robbed a few banks but I'm still a Catholic. I always looked up to the Pope like he was a god. But now.... I just hope he gets canonized and proclaimed saint as soon as possible. (Disregard the first few lines, I'm really going to hell)

Signature

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

I give my deepest condolences.
The Pope was a great soul who had brought much peace in today's world.
though I'm a Buddhist, I'll pray for him -_-

Requiescat In Pace Pope John Paul II

He came form Poland... So from my country. Well even if we're ateists (like me) we should think about his work and words.
Ciao Paolo :(

It's kinda sad. I mean, I felt sorry for the man, being sick and all, but it's just crazy the way people have turned him into some sort of demi-god.

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Quote by FaerynIt's kinda sad. I mean, I felt sorry for the man, being sick and all,
but it's just crazy the way people have turned him into some sort of
demi-god.

who treats him like a demi god? O__o
he just the living president of the christian world XD

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Both peoples pls be careful... Let's not get anyone banned by making highly controvercial statements, or by starting a debate. A similar comment was already made on page 4.

Thanks again for starting such a nice thread Nuriko.

he is a great man.........he is also I think the most respected pope by the world so far.......

since he travelled the most.............I think he will become a saint.........

may he rest in peace...........

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

I'm a hard-core Christian believer (though i believe i still have flaws on myself) and i totally feel for the Pope. His works towards others and his great belief for God is truly amazing. I love the Pope! *props*

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i think it is good that he died so he dont have to suffer anymore

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by MrSixkiller89 i think it is good that he died so he dont have to suffer anymore

i guess that's one way to see it.. :/

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

well some of the cardinal said that he deliberately showing that he is suffering to the world....

because he want to send a message that suffering is not something evil..........

KawaiiRen

ErrorID:404

I'm not christian but it's sad that he died. But like MrSixkiller89 said, if he dies, he will stop suffering... If I see things another way, why does medias and people so concerned about it? When somebody else dies, they never talk about it so much... Well, it's not the Pope's fault, I hope he's happy at Heaven.

wonder how stressful it is to be the new pope, to follow someone who was so loved and respected, it must be a lot of pressure to live up to john paul's legacy

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

We have a new Pope everyone!!! Habemus Papam!!!

Joseph Ratzinger from Germany is now Pope Benedicti xvi!!!

Signature

...Yes, we do have a new pope and I'm delighted that he was picked...did anybody catch the homily he gave when they held a conclave mass prior to all of them being locked up in the chapel a few days ago??...he was very much Pope John Paul II's right hand man for well over two decades.....I think his views on things will either be similar to or stronger than Pope John Pal II's was because he's looked upon as being a conservative...

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

i kinda thought it would be ratzinger cause he has the same views and john paul ii.

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by kai81220i kinda thought it would be ratzinger cause he has the same views and john paul ii.

Thing is, many didn't think Ratzinger would be the choice because he's fairly old (he turned 78 on Saturday) and because many feel that his conservative stance might not be what the Catholic church needs in this day and age. People had expected him to be the one to choose the Pope because of his influence and be one who supported and advised, in a sort of eminance grise fashion, but seeing as nobody else was influential or popular enough to be chosen, I guess they chose him as a means to hold off on choosing the pope for the next generation.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

they just elected a new pope today... its some German guy I think... there was a thing on the front page of yahoo that talks about it...

i belive that the pope would be in a better place where there is no violence or war but just eternal peace but who really knows. its strange to bring this up but the pope is like a chaotlic hero.

I respect the pope and all.... but the first time I saw the new pope he looked so evil to me >__>

CopyMaster

CopyMaster

:: STATUS: Logged Out ::

Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger, now Pope Benedict XVI will become a prominent figure in the Vatican followed by his predecessor, I believe. If he is trying to unify the world, bring peace about the Iraq nations and quell the long standing conflict in the Middle-East, then I would say some signs are appearing....

MAX//Copy II ~ Its' all about Transcendence...
Signature
BEAT HIM! BEAT HIM GOOD!

xiaku

xiaku

-exotique-

i was really sad when Pope John Paul II passed away. i mean, when he left our world, i had this regret of not taking a wide amount of my time to my faith. a couple hours after he died, i kinda found myself in my room breaking down a little. later i found myself gluing myself to my television set of live coverage on CNN about the pope. i felt so much stronger about my faith.

don't get me wrong, i'm a dedicated believer of Christ. for as long as i can remember, i've been praying every night, been to religious studies since i was in 2nd grade, and came from a very religious family.

when the new pope was selected, i found myself no longer an orphan. though the looks of Pope Benedict XVI may be deceiving, i strongly believe that he was carry on the missions of being pope.

Signature

naito-tsuki

naito-tsuki

Wind Alchemist

I'm not Roman Catholic, but I repect them. I actually found it kinda of sad when Pope John Paul II passed away. Now the new Pope, I agree. He looked kinda scary.

Signature

~*Watashi wa Arufonse to Edowado suki desu...
~*ED AND AL ARE SUCH BELLE GARCONS!! XD

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.