Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Pope - Recent News and Events - Minitokyo

The Pope - Recent News and Events

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 103 total items

well it is a fact that Pope John Paul II is a respected man by the whole world, across all religion and race..............

if you remember on the day of his funeral..............many world leader attend the ceremony, also those leader who are at conflict which other is shown to shake hands. also those representative from many different religion.

I think this is the most celebrated funeral for millenia (well that is what I think anyway.... :P )

also regarding the new Pope..........he is Pope John Paul right hand man and also the dean for school of cardinal................he is also able to speak 5 or 6 different language...........

Quote by excellion..many world leader attend the ceremony, also those leader who are at conflict which other is shown to shake hands. also those representative from many different religion.

There were leaders and delegations from every nation in world, except, they say, China and North Corea..

Quote by excellion
I think this is the most celebrated funeral for millenia (well that is what I think anyway.... :P )

And it is!
I'm from Rome, you cannot understand what we had to sustain those days... the whole day of the funeral nobody could go out with the car in the whole city.. ..there were military aircrafts flying every moment, police in every angle of the city.. The other days the traffic collapsed almost everywhere, 'cause often lot of roads were closed to the cars..
It was a mess :D
but I wish the Pope all the best! :)

Zerotul

Zerotul

N3kO R3P1OID

Quote by neznat

Quote by excellion..many world leader attend the ceremony, also those
leader who are at conflict which other is shown to shake hands. also
those representative from many different religion.

There were leaders and delegations from every nation in world, except,
they say, China and North Corea..

Quote by excellion
I think this is the most celebrated funeral for millenia (well that is
what I think anyway.... :P )

And it is! I'm from Rome, you cannot understand what we had to sustain
those days... the whole day of the funeral nobody could go out with the
car in the whole city.. ..there were military aircrafts flying every
moment, police in every angle of the city.. The other days the traffic
collapsed almost everywhere, 'cause often lot of roads were closed to
the cars..
It was a mess :D but I wish the Pope all the best! :)

This was, and is a great man.... let's all hope that he gets the best that is possible, and, he really was good guy around kids, if he was a father.... and had a bunch of kids.... they wouldn't realize how much he means to the till now.... :(

Signature
"I'm back... and this time.... with a vengeance..... nobody shall get in my way... for i have the most powerful weapon of all... the VIBRATING SHEEP OF DEATH!"

he is too conservative

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Not as much as Joseph Ratzinger man.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by angelwindyhe is too conservative

Somebody told me a joke the other day. ...I don't remember how it went exactly... It was something like:

The media waited with great anticipation as to how the new pope would lead the chuch, and was reminded that the pope is Catholic. ;)

It took me a minute, but I think it's pretty funny. ...The new pope is conservative. Who would have known? ;)

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

It was funn when my french teacher got ticked when we heard the news about the white smoke at the vatican during class.

then he was dejected the next day because ratzinger was elected. lol Never seen anyone around me so adamantly anti-pope.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 103 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.