Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favourite Azumanga Daioh student - Minitokyo

Favourite Azumanga Daioh student

Tagged under Azumanga Daioh

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

Say, which is your favourite student from Azumanga Daioh and why?

If you ask me, it's Sakaki-kun. She's very handsome, smart, good at sports and cool, so she has lots of fan and everyone want her at their club. But she rejects to join any club, from the time she's silent and close to herself.

She has a great mania with cats, so she collects any cat stuff like plush toys, clothes, books and so on and she wants to be a veterinarian. Unfortunately, her mother has allergy with cats, so she can't keep one. On top of that, all cats avoid her or bite her hand every time she tries to gendle them.

Apart from cats, she's very close to Chiyo-chan and she always protect her and help her. Chiyo-Sakaki: the perfect dyo.

As I have known, the post popular students are:
- Chiyo, because she's so cute
- Osaka, because she's so funny and stupit
- Sakaki, because she's so beautiful and cool

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

Tes

Ichi-nii

Osaka... her cumsyness is funny!
She gets my vote.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Sakaki and Kagura.... and ofc Maya :3

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

Hahahaha, chiyo for me!! I haven't watched the anime yet (I'll finally watch it this week!! yatta!!), but from what I've seen and read about her, she's sooo kawai!! And my friends told me I'm a lot like her ^^

Apart from her, I like Sakaki, cause I love cats too and they never want to play with me... thank God they won't bite me :P only a few scratches...hihihi...

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Osaka~~!!!! She's just so...cute....! > < She's got my vote, always has, and always will!

Ichiru

Your #1 Fan

Osaka all the way! And by Osaka I mean subbed, not dubbed. Sataaa aandagi

Parang Magic Talaga, Kinamay Lang Umayos Na!

destati

Yuusha-Oh

I can't pick just one! They're all awesome! It's like trying to pick a favorite episode. Azumanga Daioh is not so much a collection of episodes as it is a continuous stream of awesome.

Auralis

Auralis

rawr

Osaka, shes so pretty and her dreams are... wierd?

Signature Image

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Osaka. Because she is weird and funny. She makes me laugh.
I like Tomo too. She is funny and stupid. She always makes me laugh.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Osaka's in the lead!! Yay~~ lol....Yeah...I've got the first two DVDs and all four vol. of the manga! I love it!

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

Osaka all the way!
She kinda reminds me of my self XD

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Whaaa...? No Kagura? She's not my favorite, certainly, but she's a member of the gang. Either Sakaki or Osaka for me--Sakaki's a bit like me, and just as obsessed with cute things... and Osaka is just hilarious. "We have this cafe, right... And inside we've got cats and dogs... And they're all dead."

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

kakashi2nd

kakashi2nd

Kakashi Hatake the 2nd

I must be Osaka for meh 'cause she comes up with the most funniest and stupidest things to say ^.^, not forgetin' shes a cutie, wai!. Once she starts talkin' shes ultra kawaii!

Signature

Shadowk

Shadowk

Schattenparker

wohoo, only one who voted for Tomo so far =)~

Signature

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

After watching most of it, I must say I loooove Osaka too!! hihihi, she reminds me of me.. :P Ow and Sakaki... what can I say.. *sob sob*..

For me it is Sakaki. I like her personality. But Osaka comes in a close second place :).

Signature

KnightOfLain

KnightOfLain

red rose filling the skull

Osaka for getting anime into the whole new level of weirdness. BTW have you seen Azumanga Daioh AMVs titled "Some girls like crack" and "Osaka High"? I must say it's kinda disturbing, it feels like she was totaly burned out by some acid-stufff XD OMG!

Lol also voted for Osaka, she's just the most gloomy person I've ever seen in an anime, lol she's soo funny.

I also like Chiyo-san though, she's just suuuch a cutie.

Sakaki-san is just cool, and, the most sexy and smart character of course -_-. Wild neko obsession though, lol! ^_^.

Btw, I know Kimura-sensei isn't a student, but you shoulda put him in the voting options also, rofl, had to piss my pants cause of too much laughter after every ep where he was in hahah :D!

One of the most funny and original series I've seen lol, good to check an anime like this after you've been through, or are busy with some more serious ones :)

Btw, here I have some laughing-material :D

http://users.pandora.be/zidox/kimura/bscap015.jpg
http://users.pandora.be/zidox/kimura/bscap016.jpg
http://users.pandora.be/zidox/kimura/bscap018.jpg

Chiyo because she's so cute, intelligent, caring, responsible, etc, etc. And that blue penguin costume was extremely cute, never seen anything cuter in an anime than that.

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

Quote by Anime2000And that blue penguin costume was extremely cute, never seen
anything cuter in an anime than that.

Hanyaaaaaaaaaa! :) The cutest scene of this anime! And one of the cutest scenes I have ever seen into anime!

Quote by zidoxBtw, I know Kimura-sensei isn't a student, but you shoulda put him in
the voting options also, rofl, had to piss my pants cause of too much
laughter after every ep where he was in hahah :D!

Hahahaha! He don't even deny that he studies to high school because of...the female students chicks! One of my favourite perverted anime male characters! Unfortunately for Kaorin, he has fell in love with her and he show this in front of the other people. Hihi! Poor Kaorin...
Speaking for Kaorin, here is a hilarious cine-manga strip I made:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/Vetus/AzumangaDaiohmangastrip.jpg

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

Chiyo-chan's pink koneko costume was WAY better and awfully kawaiiiiiiiii. My opinion is the rule on kawainess matters. Show me respect. :P

Osaka is the best funniest super happy character

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Chiyo, is so funny see her also she's so cute, and also Osaka, was too funny see them playing volleyball. :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

Osaka!!! dunno, but her face is really funny^^

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.