Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have u ever heard a band called Saeko? - Minitokyo

Have u ever heard a band called Saeko?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

Well i've downloaded the album Above Heaven, Below Heaven from a japanese/european band called Saeko just for curiosity and i got a big surprise.
The style of the band is pure european heavy metal and i liked a lot. Also the singer (Saeko Kitamae her name), have such beautiful voice, mmm...... i'm thinking to buy the album, she's very pretty too!

http://www.saeko.org/

Daemonarch

The Black Ram

I heard that maybe sometime but i dont remember when, i but i kwow more bands , SIGH is a band from japan they play subterranean metal, or Concerto Moon they play progressive power metal they play very good , they are very goos musicians, but i like more SIGH if one want one song i will give to you if you want to listen it. :)

I haven't heard of them, but I think I will download a song or two just to try them out. ^^

[Edit]
Well, I just looked on Ares, and I didn't see anything. Could you please tell me where I could download a few songs.

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.