Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can somebody help me? - Minitokyo

can somebody help me?

page 1 of 1 23 total items

I was wandering if somebody could help me. I have a realy good friend and he has a girlfriend and yesterday i saw his girlfriend flirting with another boy and trying to get his number. My friend loves this girl dearly and would do anything for her. So i dont know if i should tell him what I saw her do. Or if i should just keep an eye on her. He loves this girl so much im afraid he wont believe me if I tell him and then get made at me! But I keep seeing her with this other boy. what should i do?

Tes

Ichi-nii

Try to wait a bit... until she commits total cheat!
In the meantime tell your freind about it, but undirectly... if he rerally cares about her, he will ask her or try to speak with her... for no damage done and what soever!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Thankyou that sound like a great idea

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Yeah, if you see her doing more of it, you have to tell your friend. Its probably better for him to hear it from another friend, then find out by this new guy the girl is flirting with.

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

It would be wise to be patient. As Tes said, wait until the girl cheats. At the same time, you need to be aware of what is going on.

The Assistance Coalescence will answer questions like these.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Tes

Ichi-nii

True.. maybe they're lost loves... than want just to be friends...
And maybe she is a bit cocky and flirty with boys and mean no other kind of realtionship than friendship.

maybe i was a little to worried. I guess i was afraid for my friend. He loves her so much.

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

I agree with everyones answer here, if she is not really cheating and just doing some harmless flirting (which we all probably do) you probably don't need to say anything right away. But if you feel she is going a little to far you might want to bring it up. The reason I say this is because I was once in this situation. A friend felt like my old boyfriend was a little to friendly with other girls. I took his warning without really thinking about it. Exactly 2 weeks later I "caught" my ex in an extremely "friendly" situation with another girl. I might have saved myself some heartache if I approached him after my friend gave me the heads up. So only give your friend the warning if you feel his girlfriend is treading that "natually flirty" line. Hope that helps.

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

Thankyou all for your help

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

Wait if she does anything beyond what she is doing now tell him

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

Tes

Ichi-nii

Quote by equinox01Wait if she does anything beyond what she is doing now tell him

Lol... how can you say that... you don't even know them... but then what hapopens if its true!

ok thankyou :)

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I suggest just wait it out and see what happens. Keep an eye on her, and if you notice that she keeps doing it then you should talk to your friend, or maybe you could even talk to her about it. Ask her why she is flirting with other boys and tell her that you don't think she should and that it would hurt her boyfriend who loves her so much. I'm not an expert or anything, so don't take me real seriously or anything, this is just my suggestion. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Time will answer everything so first you should wait a little longer. Meanwhile, tell your friend to pay more attention to his gf like spend more time with her, talk to her more, makes her feel that she's the most important person for him....
You can tell your friend that his gf is pretty and smart so there must be many people care about her, your friend should let her know that he the one that care most about her....
^_^ I'm really not good at advice, that's the best I can think of, hope that'll help :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i'd confront her about it. but be nice. don't accuse her of anything. i didn't see the situation or anything, but if the event happened at school or soemthing, maybe the guy was in one of her classes and they were working on a group project or soemthing? idk, but you don't want to go to your friend and inadvertantly cause more drama over something small.

Signature Image

XDarkDestinyX

XDarkDestinyX

Forgotten Dreamer

I would basicly agree with everyone else here... but the most important things are that you need to be aware of everything, and not jump to an answer in a second's moment. You need to realize what is going on, and understand there might be more to the story than you see. Don't be running to your friend for every problem that might arise, as it might not be a problem at all. There isn't a reason to start pointless drama. Just wait and see is the best answer as everyone else is telling you.

Quote by AngelKateI suggest just wait it out and see what happens. Keep an eye on her,
and if you notice that she keeps doing it then you should talk to your
friend, or maybe you could even talk to her about it. Ask her why she
is flirting with other boys and tell her that you don't think she
should and that it would hurt her boyfriend who loves her so much. I'm
not an expert or anything, so don't take me real seriously or anything,
this is just my suggestion. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

agreed =) just wait for a while but be alert and check the whole thing out for 100%, you can talk abit with both of them....dun talk about what she did....so dun talk about the main thing....just some little things to let them refresh their minds.....

Ok I think things are getting worse today she kissed the other guy at his locker. Does this mean i should tell my friend now?

I agree with everyone that you should wait and see. But kissing another guy is not good though was it on the cheek or lips? Sometimes a kiss on the cheek doesn't mean anything. But you should let your friend know, Firedemon, but let him know patiently. He might not take it in at first since he really loves her but she's not worth the heartache if she's not faithful.

Signature Image

She did kiss the other guy on the lips i guess thats not good. Thanks for your post heavens-Dragon it realy helped^_^

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Even a kiss on the lips doesn't nesesarly have to mean she's cheating (though it normaly means exacly that).
I would suggest telling your friend about it, but not accusing his girl for anything. He should talk to her.
At least that's what I would do in that sort of situation.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

i hope im not too late to answer this question......
this is what u do.....first buy some sleeping things that would make her sleep (tranquilzer, recommended)
after u make her sleep.....tie her in a chair.....(make sure not to show ur face.....and put her somewhere dark, like a closet or garage.....) then ask her to tell the truth ( bring a recorder or camera) if she lies toture her ( tickling is the most not violent...) she should answer u if she doenst....welll tickle her more.....after she gives u enough evidence make her sleep again(tranq her!!) show the evidence to ur friend......
this should work if ur skilled enough and make sure not to show ur face.......welll tahts all hope it helps.....no need to thank me

lol, well im gonna thank ya anyway funny post but i dont know where im going to get a tranquilizer XD

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.