Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who here is upset about Naruto being licensed - Minitokyo

Who here is upset about Naruto being licensed

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

Is soo upsetting hearing about Naruto being licensed in the middle of the series.

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

Tes

Ichi-nii

The only thing.. is the crappy voices the new Dubs are gonna have... lol I can see how much they're gonna suckk... I'm not really piss just kinda sad at all.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

me XD too
dattebayo is still doing it XD.
But i dare not to put the web here.

BTw waht episodes r u up to?

ep. 123... dang it... i hate dubs... i wonder how bad sasuke will sound....

Cagalli and Athrun Rule!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cagalli: "Kill because somebody was killed... get killed because he killed...do you think peace will ever come like that?!"

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

ROFL i'm not mad, still laughin from the fact everyone hates it got lic.

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

I cant wait to see how many scenes they'll be deleting..... :angry: --> >=0!!

Signature

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

Dubs are mostly bad espically the English voices going to be in Naruto.

Signature

pamkips

pamkips

?????

nnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo my worst nightmare..naruto bing dubbed......nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooo..i garantee you the dub is going to suck...

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

I guess we need better companies that gets licences for the highly demanding generation of fans used to free fansubs....

Bah, it is not like there won't be subs released.....

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

i hate the dubs, and i really hate it. coz in my country there's this one tv station airing naruto in our mother tongue and its really really sux.
i know it's lic. but i'm still getting the fansubs anyway.
dattebayo still doing the subs and u can try animeyume links.
i rather not post the url, in case someone get on my case.
but try look the links in animeyume.org

Signature

I'm not mad about it being liscenes, the subs are stil being made, so I cna still enjoy them. I just hope it isn;t 4Kids who picked 'em up, they destroyed OP and I'm glad Kaizoku fansubs is still making One Peice fansubs. Now, if 4Kids has Naruto, THEN i'll be upset.

XDarkDestinyX

XDarkDestinyX

Forgotten Dreamer

Well...it's gonna be on Cartoon Network..so lots of things will be cut. And still there are fan subber subbing the series...

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

*sigh* im mad at it being licesned...but im suck of hearing about it over and over...yea the dubs will probably suck...and the translations will be pretty horrible..but its still going to be on the internet in fansubbed format...so why do u care, just dont watch it translated...easy as pie no?

if you'd rather stab at your eyes with something sharp and pointy....what am i saying, as a favour do that for me...entertainment is lacking now adays

Nara!

.::Zero Martin::.

why should you be mad that its licensed? only reason im hearing is that its gonna be harder to "download" and there gonna dub/cut it. well what did you expect, they do it for every show. its not that big of a deal just dont watch it on CN and get the DVD releases when they come out. and also about dling anime, we arent even technically suppose to be doing it so we really have no right to complain. im not saying i dont dl anime but i realize it is piracy and when it gets licensed the standard thing to do is drop it. but even so, people will still sub this, there really is nothing to worry/complain about.

And who knows we may find a dubbed anime that fits well. And this is more of a dream then the dubb but maybe most of the anime will remain unedited and uncut. Though evem I doubt it.

i am naruto fan and i dont like any anime to be licensed that bad idae i hated

i am naruto fan and i dont like any anime to be licensed that bad idae i hated

MadTeaParty

Madam

I can understand why people woud be mad, but there's really no reason to be. Naruto's famous enough already and it was only a matter of time. Heck, the manga was already released here so things are already pretty bad.

I really hope they don't screw up the dubs, but they might do a good job on it looking at Cowboy Bebop and Full Metal Alchemist. I just hope they don't rape all the jutsu names. In any case, there's still the fansubs.

I just hope the dubs would be good =/

Signature

J-Music lover
If you need any songs just PM me an if I have it ill link it to you

Cheer up, it's not guaranteed to be bad :) ...is it?

My friend told me they want to change Naruto's name to Nathan! ugh, the horror!

Quote by angels-fallMy friend told me they want to change Naruto's name to Nathan! ugh, the horror!

That's highly unlikely, but only as much as the "ninja" aspect of Naruto is in respect to the historical figures of the ninja. Personally, I don't care about this show. It ruined the image of the ninja to begin with, and it will be hard to degrade it any further by americanizing it.

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

Man is this hell? naruto is ma fav now itz gonnabe dubbed n capped all ovr it shit man itz gonnabe edited and maybe itz gonna become shorter aswell >> well any way i dont think there gonna change it that much to further wat i hav heard the ppl like it just the way they r
n they r going to bring in a little more special effectz .. >> well i wonder wat it'll b like >
will c ;) >> out

http://img59.exs.cx/img59/8572/roxi7ts.gif

zefiroN

zefiroN

>______<

i dont care.. it will still be subbed ;D

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.