ONLINE Gaming...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Cancel

What' s got you most excited for the rest of the year in ONLINE Gaming?

I think that online games are getting popular these days! So share us your excitement/disappointment in playing these games, whether it be PS2, XBox, Game Cube and the most popular Web based games!

Thanks!

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Cancel

I've never played an online game before, but I have tried out World of Warcraft one time for like a couple hours one day and I liked the dynamic role-playing style here, evidently.

But then I went on with life. lol - C'est la vie.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Cancel

xbox. online gaming on those systems are very popular nowadays. not to mention Xbox Live cost a lot of money! O.o

• Feb 25, 2005
Cancel

Last year it was Ragnarok online but this year im playing ROSE online and Ray Crash. Im playing a coupl more games but not as much as the two i mention. Im planning on ending my gaming addiction this year prolly get a job now =P

Signature

J-Music lover
If you need any songs just PM me an if I have it ill link it to you

• Feb 25, 2005

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

Cancel

Quote by Paolo not to mention Xbox Live cost a lot of money! O.o

nahh its not that worst , I mean 60-70$ can per year , its a one day of work and the price of a carton of smoke so nothing that can ruined you for a good quality connection and great games. just Rainbow six3 and PGR2 are worth the price...my thought
thats true that it must look big for those who can't work yet though :/

Signature

Cancel

I used to MUD, but that was about it for online gaming...

Cancel

I play xbox live at my bro's hous, cuz i dont have Xboxlive at home.
Halo 2 is tha bomb on live!

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.