Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For the Nice Guys - Minitokyo

For the Nice Guys

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

*keep nodding head * YA your right whatever >_>
Ya YA YA BA BA BA BA
LIke I care what you think XD HA HA HA ha
i just feel like being a jerk to you mordin :)
i don't do that to people and i would care less to what you people have to say.
If you are no use just stay out of my way >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!
Sorry about this I'm having a bad day ^_^'

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by gundragon*keep nodding head * YA your right whatever >_>
Ya YA YA BA BA BA BA
LIke I care what you think XD HA HA HA ha
i just feel like being a jerk to you mordin :)
i don't do that to people and i would care less to what you people have to say.
If you are no use just stay out of my way >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!
Sorry about this I'm having a bad day ^_^'

Well we all have one of those days, we could disagree for all I care. :D You just make my day more interesting. :D It is no big deal, now as a punishment for your transgression gundragon aginst me, :) you need to make everyone smile in mt even if you are in a bad mood today as part of your community service. ;) :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Kumiko-HHi Mordin, if you don't mind I'd like to give my opinion on the
situation. To tell you the truth real nice guys are in trouble. I say
this because you have jerks posing as nice guys. The are pretending to
be nice but eventually their true colors show. Girls then think that
all guys are jerks.

Wow - Mordin, this guys speaks the truth.

I'm starting to find this a terrible thread in the sense that now all these random guys jump in and mimic what you have to say. Now I'm having a hard time telling who aren't the nice guys and who are the really nice guys here on this thread as well.

I hate fakes. They can go ahead and say how nice they are and all that, but are they really? **Scoffs** To you, my friend - wise words.

**Bows** At least you gave some decent sense of honesty over here.

Kick their butts indeed. lol - And yes, I agree with you as well, that girls can fall into their sweet talk, but remember that girls are much smarter than that for their games. They can even surpass that competition also as well, and even weed those who fake their personalities from those who don't. Girls can do that, you know. Truly girls are more sophisticated than men. Girls can match their game as well, even better perhaps. lol **Nods**

Quote by hishouMordin, sadly, most girls reeeally are that dumb. They want the here
and now, because they don't really want to try for much more. Which, in
fact, is just like a great deal of guys picking the "fast" girls, the
sluts, over a girl you could "take home to Mom." -_- It's truly
horrible of them to be so closed-minded, short-sighted, and overall
shallow!! >_<

Three parts wrong, one part right.

Most girls are not dumb. In fact, that's quite the opposite - really. But I admit, some girls are blockheads without a doubt. You can easily tell that first off by the way they interact with you. Trust me though, you'd be surprised how witty a girl can really be, so this statement proves false. They know what they are doing.

Second - Close-minded? I believe its called protection from the pervs out there and being close-minded is not a bad thing, evidently. If you meant ignorant and arrogant in a sense, you got a good point, but girls tend to act close-minded. The truth is they know when to pounce when the opportunity arises. They just keep things bottled up. They are only close-minded to things that don't interest them in any way at all, really.

Short-sighted? Pfft - ROFL, that is so wrong. Men tend to be much more short-sighted than women are these days. We see things in a whole new light and go much more further into understanding or trying to understand the situations out there than the normal guy does - generally men give up too easily and hardly even care. We take it seriously. They just think pretty much of their job, their booze, and obviously their sex-life. Us girls tend to see the picture as a whole. No offense, but some guys ruin the image for the nice men around here. Short-sighted they are indeed. Women - I don't agree though. They are much more understanding than men in many cases, plus they have a great memory to boot here.

The only part that you are right on which I will agree upon somewhat, but not totally, is the shallowness of girls. That's pretty much their downfall. No personality. It's hard finding a pretty girl that is tough to handle personality-wise, because she is full of everything and dynamic in a good sense - kind, sweet, smart, and good-looking at the same time. Very hard to find these girls, I'll admit. Yes, a lot of girls may have the looks, but many can be pretty flat and dull at times. You'll sense it when you get to know the person better as well. And that's all I have to say here.

**Bows** Just be careful who the real nice guys are, and who are fakes. It tends to ruin the image on this thread here. I can sense a fake by the way they post. The only way you'll know for sure is through time, which evidently not many people have. But when you are super-patient in these sort of matters - ohh, you'll know who a nice guy is and isn't alright. Farewell.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by CelessaWow - Mordin, this guys speaks the truth.

I'm starting to find this a terrible thread in the sense that now all these random guys jump in and mimic what you have to say. Now I'm having a hard time telling who are the nice guys and who are the really nice guys here on this thread as well.

I hate fakes. They can go ahead and say how nice they are and all that, but are they really? **Scoffs** To you, my friend - wise words.

lol princess, you are scaring me with that statement. :D I would like to think everyone who share their opinions on my thread is nice people, but I have no way of knowing what kind of person they really are. :) But I will always give people the benefit of the doubts before I make my judgement. I hope the girls would do that too. :) Be cautious is a good policy, but you do have to at least give some of the guys a chance to prove they are what they say they are. Of course I think the guys would agree with me on this, we will kick any imposter's behind. :D

Signature

If you are a fake raise your hand
*raise hand up*
No way I'm real any way :) :D XD HA HA HA
I'm not good at making people smile with out doing something dum
and that not hard for me in real life.
OK I'll try *paint Mordin hair pink* XD HA HA HA HA
I feel a little bit better :)

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by gundragonIf you are a fake raise your hand
*raise hand up*
No way I'm real any way :) :D XD HA HA HA
I'm not good at making people smile with out doing something dum
and that not hard for me in real life.
OK I'll try *paint Mordin hair pink* XD HA HA HA HA
I feel a little bit better :)

I knew it, you are here just to mess with me. :D lol My head is pink now, what I am going to do. :( Maybe I should join the singer Pink's groupie then. :D I am getting my revenge on you gun man, so you better watch out. :D

Signature

*eating some ramen*
Slrp!!! What mordin you want to get revenge ? :)
You have to wait behind Athrun XD HA HA HA ha
i think you need to join the pink kitten group more XD HA HA HA
Any way

Quote by Celessa
**Bows** Just be careful who the real nice guys are, and who are fakes. It tends to ruin the image on this thread here. I can sense a fake by the way they post. The only way you'll know for sure is through time, which evidently not many people have. But when you are super-patient in these sort of matters - ohh, you'll know who a nice guy is and isn't alright. Farewell.

How do you know I mean you don't date or have someone that is a friend in real life.
You said that yourself or something like that :)
Couldn't that work both ways Celessa of the smart XD HA HA HA HA HA
That right make fun of me for being dum XP XP XP XP XP XP XP

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by CelessaShort-sighted? Pfft - rofl, that is so wrong. Men tend to be much more short-sighted than women are these days. We see things in a whole new light and go much more further into understanding or trying to understand the situations out there than the normal guy does - generally men give up too easily and hardly even care. We take it seriously. They just think pretty much of their job, their booze, and obviously their sex-life. Us girls tend to see the picture as a whole. No offense, but some guys ruin the image for the nice men around here. Short-sighted they are indeed. Women - I don't agree though. They are much more understanding than men in many cases, plus they have a great memory to boot here.

lol I don't know being a part of the male species whether or not I should be insulted by what you just said there. :D Well not all men are short-sighted, there is a lot of smart guys out there that take care their business, because they aren't just looking for instant thrill like some of the chunks out there. One gender doesn't have an exclusive advantage over aonther, because we all share one thing in common between the genders and that is human nature. We are suffer similar human faults. :D Of course the fact the guys tend to be in the loose end of the stick doesn't help our own reputation. :D But there is a lot of great guys out there for the girls to be proud of. ;)

Signature

Agelu

Agelu

The Anime Girls Lord

Ahhh... Mordin... you have just gave me some happiness...

Yes, yes... I'm one of those, nice guys.

...those nice guys, who are really appart, and away from lots of thoughts of the majority of guys. One more of these honest, sweet loving, guys...

You see, what gave me happiness is that, after all, you remind me that our type of guy isn't worng on their different thoughts, or different way to treat or think about people... where i live (Chile, South America) i still don't know any one of these (nor a nice girl, neither.... :sweat: ), perhaps here they are even more infrequent, they are some, and at some extent, they perhaps arent so alone after all. Anyway, that thing of "Ode to the guy guys" was way to refreshing to my soul and mind... i just felt myself identificated...

...Mordin... I stay at your side!! I shall do it, being a nice guy, the first thing we must do is to protect ourselves, and give us hope!!...

Yet, i still hope the day i find my girl... perhaps that is is collect way to much Anime Girls pics. (+1000) And is kind of weird, when i see accidentaly hentai here or there and i think of saving it, yet my "instinct" (?) says me that i can't, because i would be "betray" the purity of the rest. It still haven't fail me, and i hope that i won't... ever...

Yeah, consider me whatever you wish, if you want. But again, it doesn't matters me much, Mordin makes me understand that there are several of us after all, and we aren't just "weird people..."

I would love to have a friend of your kind, Mordin, being on the Internet or a real one (what better)

Agelu ColdShadow, The King of Neptune. Lover of Anime, Star Wars and PC Gaming. Hunter of Anime Girls

CrazyBlindGuy27

The Name Says It All

This thread is just...wow. First, I must applaud everyone who has contributed to this thread, thank you all for showing just what it is to be the nice guy, and for giving hope to those of us that were somewhat lacking (almost 21, still haven't really had a date, and pretty sure I'm not horrible to look at ^_^' ). Good points have been raised by most, and I appreciate the fact that nice guys are not overlooked by all.

Arigatou gozaimasu.

Reminds me of a joke I read.
"A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired."

JudgementAngel

JudgementAngel

Tsukiakari Zetsumei

I've only seen this in the cliche that is hollywood movies. Because honestly, I've never met the nice guy, but I can sympathize with him. I've only read the first few posts, but that was enough for me to see, the crap you all have to endure. If I ever had the chance, and weren't so happy with being signle, I'd give it a shot.

See, thing is, most girls seem to be masochists. They would stick with the guy who treats them like shit, just because he looks good. Or just to uphold a reputation. Ladies don't have it easy as well when it comes to choosing who she wants to get to know better. This stage is more common in highschool. Simply because of the environment she is in. Don't get me wrong though. This still leaves no excuse for any girl to ignore the nice guy. Just thought, I'd give you that side of it.

Well to wrap this up. I'd just like to say. Keep looking. Not every girl is this way. Some are a little grown up for their age, and see you for who you really are. The guy she might just be looking for. *raises her glass momentarily and walks off*

I guess this is something I don't see happening too often around me. The girls I know that are dating are all with nice guys, but this could be due to the fact that (almost) all the guys are nice at my school (we're.. a really sheltered school.. so it's not quite that diverse). And thus, there are no problems with girls crying to their nice guy friends and such.. or at least I've never seen it happen <_<

So really, I can't say much except if that's your case.. I'm sorry. Many girls are just manipulative bitches who can't think straight.. but that is life isn't it :/

Signature Image

Amen to that fellas. More often than not, the nice guy will always finish last and I know. I salute the nice guys in this world and hopefully things will change for us soon. Either that or we make a stand right here, right now..... :)

Signature

'We're running the Wangan Line now. Close your eyes and trust the music. Grip the steering wheel and accelerate, then shift into the next gear and fly into the night...'

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

I'm a bad guy. For real. I stay awake till 3.00 am and I kill bugs who try to invade my room plus I watch wrestling and I like to listen to sweet and cute pop music like Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and acdc. Damn I gotta be a bad guy . And whenever a girl tells me something like "oh thank you so much for -insert good action- me" "oh did you really wait for me? I thought you had gone" I reply with a "Hey don't worry that wasn't for you, I just did that 'cause you're cute/nice etc".

Hell yes, I'm such a bad guy... or.. not?

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

This is a depressing and serious thread Mordin. It sharply reminds me that I'm quickly approaching my middle-ages without having gone on a single date with a girl. I'm forever getting the "nice" phrase used about me, and even that "I'm admired" for my honesty, helpfulness, and humility qualities. I get tired every now and then hearing those words used about me because it's just the way I am and I find it hard to accept that I'm not in a relationship with those kinds of qualities. I'm starting to work on giving up ever getting into a relationship because I don't think I deserve to be in one. Maybe that's too negative, but being patient for so long has one big drawback. It gets you tired, angry and worn out. A little piece of me dies every time I tried or wanted to have something happen and it failed. Letting go of something that might happen will be a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by thelunarmageThis is a depressing and serious thread Mordin. It sharply reminds me
that I'm quickly approaching my middle-ages without having gone on a
single date with a girl. I'm forever getting the "nice" phrase used
about me, and even that "I'm admired" for my honesty, helpfulness, and
humility qualities. I get tired every now and then hearing those words
used about me because it's just the way I am and I find it hard to
accept that I'm not in a relationship with those kinds of qualities.
I'm starting to work on giving up ever getting into a relationship
because I don't think I deserve to be in one. Maybe that's too
negative, but being patient for so long has one big drawback. It gets
you tired, angry and worn out. A little piece of me dies every time I
tried or wanted to have something happen and it failed. Letting go of
something that might happen will be a huge weight lifted off my
shoulders.

Hey mage, I hear you man, it is hard to deal with it sometimes. But I keep thinking going through life without someone beside you is very lonely. I think you can feel it as of now, because that bitter taste isn't going anywhere until we face it head on. I don't want you quit, a nice guy like you deserve happines and a good woman. So never doubt yourself, just keep at it. It is never too late to find happiness and love. I am rooting for you man, and the guys here will support you all the way. :)

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by Mordin

Quote by thelunarmageThis is a depressing and serious thread Mordin. It
sharply reminds me
that I'm quickly approaching my middle-ages without having gone on a
single date with a girl. I'm forever getting the "nice" phrase used
about me, and even that "I'm admired" for my honesty, helpfulness, and
humility qualities. I get tired every now and then hearing those words
used about me because it's just the way I am and I find it hard to
accept that I'm not in a relationship with those kinds of qualities.
I'm starting to work on giving up ever getting into a relationship
because I don't think I deserve to be in one. Maybe that's too
negative, but being patient for so long has one big drawback. It gets
you tired, angry and worn out. A little piece of me dies every time I
tried or wanted to have something happen and it failed. Letting go of
something that might happen will be a huge weight lifted off my
shoulders.

Hey mage, I hear you man, it is hard to deal with it sometimes. But I
keep thinking going through life without someone beside you is very
lonely. I think you can feel it as of now, because that bitter taste
isn't going anywhere until we face it head on. I don't want you quit, a
nice guy like you deserve happines and a good woman. So never doubt
yourself, just keep at it. It is never too late to find happiness and
love. I am rooting for you man, and the guys here will support you all
the way. :)

hey, Mordin... not just the guys' support, the girls as well^^ thelunarmage... i wish you lots of happiness too, and don't think you don't deserve it... being pessimistic just doesn't help though... but as it's been pointed out so often, if a girl can't take you for who you are, she just doesn't deserve you, and you should not want to be with her ^^

and you too Mordin, you have my support...

it sometimes seems sad... also odd... gets you down.. but every smile gets me up :)
awell, c'est la vie... (as has already been stated)
but yes.. a toaste indeed -also raises glass- to all the nice guys.. and girls that care :)
- hands out some chocolate for those feeling down (and those that just like chocolate :) -

[short sigs yay!]
URL: http://web.expr42.net/ or http://web6.expr42.net/
-death ot the signature bunny!- :)

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Well, I suppose the phrase, "Nice guys finish last" had to come from somewhere. I know it's not always true, but sometimes I guess it is. I think it's way too much of a generalisation though.

*joins in the fun and clinks glasses*

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

HunterX

Mercenary Ladies' Man

Guess I'll join in this little circle too...

You see, It's a sad truth about this world that most girls want a nice guy they can trust, but when it comes down to it, they want to have an adventurous individual they can feel good about......

not some guy who looks boring and is nice to everyone, well-mannered, and honest.... :(

I've had one-or-two "semis" that, for bad coincidences, I couldn't completely hook up with because A.) "They didn't have time for me" or B.) "Didn't want a relationship at the time"....

It's a sad truth....really.

But...guess we have to roll with it....and look forward to the future..... XD

*plucks up a glass and clinks glasses*

Signature
check my user page for info on the manga and me....

" If there's one thing I'm good at, it's being a gentleman while takin' down a gutless lowlife....'Cause the ladies love a ninja in a silk suit."

- Rion Hayabusa - Ninja X

phl

phl

Gone

Yeah, I'm in this situation as well. Girls aren't attracted to boys like me that much even if I'm considered a nice guy. And that's sad, but I think we'll be rewarded later when the time will come to live a family life...

Or perhaps not... :(
;D

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

I agree completely, it does seem that the nice guys do always seem to end up last. I have come to the same conclusions as many of your guys. Don't bother looking for a girl. It isn't worth it. If someone were to like me, then cool. If i have girls as friends, cool, girls tend to be more interesting anyway. Guys just sit around, do dumb stuff and watch sports.

So, yeah, thats what I think and I'm gonna stay with that plan.

Yea, I gotta agree with all of you on this... I keep on hearing people call me a nice guy and all throughout all my years and even now in highschool, but like you guys said, girls aren't that attracted to nice guys too much. More or less they just want to be friends and all and thats just how reality as well as life goes I guess. Also, i've already stopped bothering with much things having to do with looking for a girl since it just seems pointless. Aside from that, in my opinion at the moment, its just better to look forward into my future and hope for the best then. Other than that, I don't see much of any other choices available... So a toast to all of you. * Pulls out glass and clinks it*

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.