Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For the Nice Guys - Minitokyo

For the Nice Guys

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 92 total items

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Quote by MordinHey mage, I hear you man, it is hard to deal with it sometimes. But I keep thinking going through life without someone beside you is very lonely. I think you can feel it as of now, because that bitter taste isn't going anywhere until we face it head on. I don't want you quit, a nice guy like you deserve happines and a good woman. So never doubt yourself, just keep at it. It is never too late to find happiness and love. I am rooting for you man, and the guys here will support you all the way. :)

Hey Mordin, thanks for the vote of confidence I'll try not the let it get me down.

Quote by Ayamaelhey, Mordin... not just the guys' support, the girls as well^^ thelunarmage... i wish you lots of happiness too, and don't think you don't deserve it... being pessimistic just doesn't help though... but as it's been pointed out so often, if a girl can't take you for who you are, she just doesn't deserve you, and you should not want to be with her ^^ and you too Mordin, you have my support...

Thanks Ayamael. You're so sweet. That's what I try to tell myself but it's really hard when you get knocked back when you try. Thanks for your support. :)

Quote by dothackYea, I gotta agree with all of you on this... I keep on hearing people call me a nice guy and all throughout all my years and even now in highschool, but like you guys said, girls aren't that attracted to nice guys too much. More or less they just want to be friends and all and thats just how reality as well as life goes I guess. Also, i've already stopped bothering with much things having to do with looking for a girl since it just seems pointless. Aside from that, in my opinion at the moment, its just better to look forward into my future and hope for the best then. Other than that, I don't see much of any other choices available... So a toast to all of you. * Pulls out glass and clinks it*

Dothack, that's what I'm trying to do too. It really isn't good to dwell on desiring a girlfriend when almost everyone around me has one. Better to concentrate on make my own future brighter by focussing on myself than something that is, to a degree, beyond my control. :) *clinks glass with dothack*

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Ya I see what you are saying but don't forget that girls do things for us nice guys sometime and that a good thing :) Like today a girl in my class help me on my homework and i didn't even ask for help. I didn't even need it and I wonder why :\ No clue why ???????
But I got my homework done faster and it mean no homework for me today XD YA
* read a book* LA LA LA LA I'm happy with no homework XD

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Nice guys always get screwed OX I always believe in doing the right thing though. Nice guys finish last but some don't finish at all. I guess it's in the eye of the beholder what is right and wrong. What defines a person changes in my point of view when all that is lost has been forgotten and forgiven. Cause I'm not mad at those jack ass that acts like a nice guy then screw the girl over cause I seen it at both ends. What goes around, comes around. I don't expect much from this world that I have to be nice to get what I want. I respect people the way I would like to be respected by them. I can't change who I am and don't care if you do not see me for who I am. The whole world don't see through my eyes so I don't expect them to have the same point of view.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

'chink' [pops head in to conversation]

actually, i love nice guys- I've always been attracted to the smart, funny guys, not the muscle no brains manly man- i have nothing in common with them... :)

currently my bumper stick says: "talk nerdy TO ME" >_< waht can I say? not every nice guy finishes last, my guy is a nerd, and I think he's the sexiest guy out there >_< [nothing like a gentlemen with a brain, let me tell ya]

so- i'm writing this to ssaaaayyyyy >_<

not every gal is interested in the non-nice guy, I wouldn't have it any other way >_< :)

Quote: bydarksaviour:
Nice guys always get screwed OX

absolutely true!!! but in my case- not the screwed you're implying ;) [whistle] [bad bad belly-san >_< ^_^']

GO NICE GUYS >_< [swoon!] OX

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by belmikry

absolutely true!!! but in my case- not the screwed you're
implying ;) [whistle] [bad bad belly-san &gt;_&lt; ^_^']
go NICE GUYS &gt;_&lt; [swoon!] OX

Now Now bel-san, please don't corrupt the young innocent kids, ;) however, I won't mind your kind intention at all. ;) I guess there is hope for us nice guys after all, well with you anyways. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by phlYeah, I'm in this situation as well. Girls aren't attracted to boys
like me that much even if I'm considered a nice guy. And that's sad,
but I think we'll be rewarded later when the time will come to live a
family life...
Or perhaps not... :(
;D

is this the reason for the bunny xd... nah i don't see why you doubt... especially with those pics of you i saw ^^

Quote by belmikry

absolutely true!!! but in my case- not the screwed you're
implying ;) [whistle] [bad bad belly-san &gt;_&lt; ^_^']
go NICE GUYS &gt;_&lt; [swoon!] OX

ROFL... nice answer on that one Bel lolll...

**puts on some glasses** yo bel want to hear my theory on quantum molecular fusion ?
wahaha im jk...bel-san has such a dirty mind ^_^
haha and you nice guys said it was hopeless XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

It aint just like that with girls! I think it's the same with boys (or all people)!
apperance do mean a lot in/to the begining of a relationship.
You just fall in love with a goodlooking a lot easier...
I try to not think about apperance, but I just can't.
I guess it's in the human genes or something :\

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote: **puts on some glasses** yo bel want to hear my theory on quantum molecular fusion ?
haha and you nice guys said it was hopeless smiley

lol @ choppy >_< hehehe [swoon] OX .. sorry, my man has got my heart hon, but just so ya know- there are girls who dont fit dat norm >_< XD

[giggles] I'm bad... aren't i? >_< ^_^' ...

mordin- hehe, am I really that odd? >_< i'm a minority, but not solely the only gal right? [looks around] right? o_0 -_-' ...

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Quote by Chopstickz**puts on some glasses** yo bel want to hear my theory on quantum molecular fusion ?
haha and you nice guys said it was hopeless XD

*put on glasses* it call quantum mechanics the branch of physics concerned with describing the behavior of subatomic particles in terms of quanta, incorporating the idea that particles can also be regarded as waves. [quntum 1 Physics an individual quantity of energy corresponding to that involved in the absorption or emission of energy or light by an atom or other particle. 2 a total amount, especially an amount of money legally payable in damages. 3 a share. Latin, from quantus 'how great'.]
But this have not thing to do with real life. It dosen't work like that -_- each mathematics
calculation can't even fill in to the equation of the grand design.
All reasoning don't fill in the answer.
everone design is different :)

lol gund...you dork..i was just making something up that sounded complicated..seems like your a real nerd though XD haha jk ^_^'

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by belmikry
mordin- hehe, am I really that odd? &gt;_&lt; i'm a minority, but not
solely the only gal right? [looks around] right? o_0 -_-' ...

Well most girl wouldn't even consider the possiblities of "screwing" with nice guys, ;) because nice guys make such wonderful platonic friend. ;) I wish there were more gals like you that really go out there to make a nice guy feel very welcome. ;) Btw, I am still waiting for that nice gal falling out of the sky. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

now that you bring it up i guess i always have finished last. ouch that hurts a bit.

i don't understand this either. why kind and caring people seemed to be overlooked. maybe we've just forgotten what friendship is or that we live a shared existence. we're all to individualistic now.

i forgot what i were i was going with that. but anyhow i really don't like that finishing last thing. sure i may not get the girl that i like or that a girl may never say hi to me or whatever interaction one can think of, but i stll feel, well i guess satisfied or content when i help someone pick up papers they dropped, or when i hold the door open for a lady/gentleman, or just tell somone nice and simple that i like them . i really like people. and i really like helping people and seeing people smile or hearing them laugh. and if i may have someone caused that smile to happen, if i am able to cheer her up, even if i am forgotten or not wanted in a more serious relationship other than a friend. it really doesn't matter. as long as other people are happy, as long as the person i like is happy, i'm happy too. i hold everyone i meet and talk with in my heart.

i just remembered something. there is a commercial where a little girl made a snowman that looks sort of like her. then ronald comes up and tells her its missing osmething. she says what. he picks up some snow and blows it out of his hand and another snowman forms that looks like him. and he says..........a friend.

Signature

Quote by Chopstickzlol gund...you dork..i was just making something up that sounded complicated..seems like your a real nerd though XD haha jk ^_^'

what you mean nerd :) i can't even spell that well and I get Ds in my report card ^_^'
You should look at my report card its bad :)
i took a test in school and they said that I was gifted XD HA HA HA
that funny but everyone said that I could be smart
if I try things and stop holding myself back -_-'
They want too much from me so I just turn lazy to show them that they are wrong about me :)

I would like to consider myself as a decent guy, but I don't think I always finish last.....................just maybe toward the back a bit. It's sad I know, but I'm 16 and still have never had a girlfriend. I mean yeah, I've had a girl that I liked like me in return, but that's just about as far as it got before she hooked up with some other popular guy..........Oh well, hopefully shes happy now. I think I have finally come to realize my problem: I've been looking for the girl of my dreams during my waking hours...............But I will not give up and hopefully she will come into view.

i go to a private all guy school (which I think is a great school that just needs to go co-ed) so I really know what guys can be like outside of the presence of girls. Most of the self-proclaimed "pimps" and "players" are trouble makers at school, are hated by the teachers and the other decent guys, and get bad grades, all as melmachine18 said.

Also, I am a devoted art student and spend a lot of my time making art. Now where I come from, artists are usually sterotyped as being weird and different, which I beleive is a quality that should be prized. I mean, as an artist I think diversity is an awesome thing; the world wouldn't be any fun if we all had to live under the confines of conformity. I say if girls (and guys for that matter) don't like you for who you are, that's their problem, and I'm not going to reshape myself to be friends with someone who doesn't even like me, guys and girls included.

Well anyway, I must continue my search for the girl of my dreams.......................................sorry if I rambled....

If they wanted to....they could make another Sephiroth..... - Vincent Valentine

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

I support your props for the nice guys......tho I usually don't use the word props^^;;;......I thought it went something like nice guys are hard to find or something....but I know nothing^^;;.....maybe it was good...or decent or whatever....>-<.....no idea....
but then ...it's hard to really tell if someone's really a nice guy...you can't know everything....
like I thought this guy was like you said a nice guy....but then I heard stuff he said ...he's usually a quiet guy and ....i was just like omg O___O....well...I dunno...maybe I went off topic....^^;;

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

Quote by OathKeeperI mean, as an artist I think diversity is an awesome thing; the world wouldn't be any fun if we all had to live under the confines of conformity. I say if girls (and guys for that matter) don't like you for who you are, that's their problem, and I'm not going to reshape myself to be friends with someone who doesn't even like me, guys and girls included.

u think exactly like i do! diversity is what makes the world an interesting place to live in. if all of us have the same principals, the same taste, same everything, wouldn't that be boring? o_o okay, getting back to the point.
yeah, i agree that nice guys n girls always end up last. but not all. just be patient, always believe, have hope, and look at the brighter side of life. if u can't find what u want, then let it find u. sometimes, these things come to u when u least expect it. ^^ don't give up! i believe in u nice guys. *grins* ganbateru yo! daijoubu da, mirai to kibou o shinjiteiru yo. dakara akiramenai ne! (go on/keep on going! it'll be alright, believe in the future and hope. so don't give up!)

Signature

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

No more stereotypes. Any man can get anything if he believes in himself, and has frugs on the way. he doesn't do them, but the girl he likes does.

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

Now this is my opinion and I contribute in order to add ideas to the discussion, so this is my personal theory on why nice guys finish last:
There are two principle personality qualities and women look for in men (besides a sense of humor) and that is Convidence and Kindness. However it takes a man with unusual character to have both, because convidence is often born of arrogance, then on the other hand true kindness can be seen as weakness. Also most importantly the self-absorbed and arrogant can fake kindness (that is why don't only see how a person treats you, but also treats other people as well).

I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me.
-Gen George S. Patton

Quote by TranceAion*chink* I've been feeling this experience for many years. *sip* A big
problem I've faced time and again is how I give my all, go out of my
way, to make girls happy, not looking for more than friendship perhaps,
and then I'm forgotten forever once she feels better. It's not a very
good feeling.. I can stand unrecognition but it makes me feel pretty
bad when it's as if I don't exist after putting so much effort into
someone's feelings. *sip* It really is quite true along with other
countless human faults (male and female equally), that today gentlemen
finish last most of the time. One of my friends who claims himself a
"player" says some crazy things to girls, just outright disrespectful
or practically begging for sex, and I see them have their little smiles
being taken in to whatever charm disrespect holds. If that's what I
have to do, I give up; *finishing gulp* but then again perhaps I don't
want to be interested in a girl prone to that in the first place, lol.
I'm somewhat certain that everyone will have someone if they keep
themselves open and can see them. The problems that probably happen
between relationships won with things like straight looks or charm are
problems I should probably be glad I don't have. So in the end, maybe
we don't finish as low a rank as we think. But then again, who knows.
*refill please.*
Mordin, great thread, and don't worry; when you're actually a nice guy,
you surely won't get bashed =)

agreed

alone for 15 yrs and running...

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 92 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.