Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have You Ever Attempted To Make A Wall Before? - Minitokyo

Have You Ever Attempted To Make A Wall Before?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Quote by TW12T3Di tried and sucked

Ditto. I don't have the time, patience nor talent for making wallies. I tried making really simple and silly collages but they didn't turn out all that great either and they were just for personal use. If I ever have more time in the future I might try it again. But for now I'll be happy enough admiring those who have a flair for the arts. XD

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

I'm not really used to make wallpapers.. first off I got hooked up with photoshop and digital art not so long time ago, which means I'm not really that skilled... anyways I disagree with those who said "well the first sucked so I dropped it and decided to do something else" . If you enjoy what you do you don't have to care about the result, practice makes people better, so if you're motivated just keep trying and you'll improve sooner or later :)

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

yea when i first saw wallies that other people made, i thought "whoa! I wanna BE ABLE TO DO that!" I attempted it the first time and it wasn't that great (i didn't have photoshop) but once i did get photoshop, and got tons of inspiration by people here on MT, i gave it a shot ^^ and i'm glad i tried.

sorta keeps me going because i want to do better and better at walling

now if only i can find a good way to make fire on a wallie.......

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

ya. just from images i had and PAINT
lol
dont have photoshop^_^'

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.