Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Friday Night - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Idril

Idril

-:In love with Darkness:-

How would you describe a PERFECT Friday night???
Maybe spent hours, hours and hours on MT, for me is a perfect Friday night ^____^!!!

12 Hours sleeping. ZzZzZzZ ^^

Personally for me it would be spending the night with my friends playing deathmatch Halo, road rage BurnOut 3 or an all nighter of Dungeons and Dragons.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Speaking to friends on the internet, followed by a long convo on the phone with a friend starting at just after midnight and into the morning. Don't ask :D .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I have no perfect Friday nights. All I end up doing is talking with you guys.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

XDarkDestinyX

XDarkDestinyX

Forgotten Dreamer

^^^ Agrees with melmachine18 XD

Beside that... it's mostly just making graphics, updating my xanga, chilling with friends, playing games/DDR~~

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by IdrilHow would you describe a perfect Friday night???
Maybe spent hours, hours and hours on MT, for me is a perfect Friday night ^____^!!!

Seems more like a perfect time to waste your night - but who cares? Better than going out and erm... yeah, enough said - lol

Quote by XDarkDestinyXjust making graphics, updating my xanga, chilling with friends, playing games/DDR~~

Bing! Did someone say DDR? The arcade machines? Do it all the time, yaya! ROFL - Good times indeed. Dance your heart away! Dance Dance Dance! Oh yeah!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

out of my house, thinking in all the beautiful things in this world when i'm walking around, looking for full moon in a moonlight night or view a perfect picture of a trees in a rainy day... in mexico city or in campeche as well, remember my old days when i'm play more in the ocean... or when i'm travel in the night for some of the beautiful enviroment of my beloved mexico... the beautiful landscape of veracruz, or some of the landscapes of tabasco and campeche... that's so beautiful... well, i'm have to wait for my december vacation to go... :D

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

No homework to worry about, curled up with a blanket in a big comfy armchair, with a really good book (or many mangas)...*wistful sigh* It may not appeal to any one else, but a good book (and time to read it) is one thing makes me really happy.
Or meeting up with some of my friends and hanging out in a group setting. Sitting outside uder a starry sky, preferably with a close friend, catching up on whatever's happened since I saw them last. But the first option is the most appealing to me...I love books (probably a little too much).

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

eating pizzas and wings at my bud's house while watching stand-up comedy or playing video games all night...hehe same thing we do every other friday XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

hotychan

hotychan

Just a synthetic dream...

Haah vou responder em port mesmo XD
Beeem...não sei, a noite eu costumo ficar na net vendo imgs, falando com os meus amigos na internet...jogando rpg, etc...não é perfeito, mas é o melhor que posso fazer^~

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

mine wld be hanging out at starbucks w my fren in e afternoon, catching up on things, then went home. have a looong hot bath, then curl up in front of e sofa as comfy as eva, and watch a realli good video.
and fall asleep halfway thru..zzz. =p

Signature

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

A perfect Friday night for me is watching movies with my bf or going out for dinner and of course spending time on MT. Sounds like fun.....yay....^_^

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

faiz138

faiz138

Live Free

umm .. for me let seee friday night is a cool for me, i useally hang out with friends and travel to some town ( villiage or vally ), spend one day there. cooking, playing football, of course playing PS2 mostly we play Tekken 5.

ummm ... also sending SMS to friend's Loolll

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

playing video games and drawing

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

Nonstop tabletop and video game based RPG's with my friends with lots of Mountain Dew

Congratulations, you just helped destroy the world.

Omg many people here seriously need to get outside more :P

Going out, hanging out with friends of course, what else. When I have spare time I use it to relax a bit with chatting, browsing forums, gaming and in the week-ends or if I have days off, going out etc.

What else can be the best oppurtunity of keeping your "social contacts" good and even meeting new and interesting people ?

It's almost impossible for me to say home at a friday or saturday night, I would go crazy!

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, my friday night usually consist of going to friend's house until 11pm and come home sit in front the computer until 2am. It is pretty sad I know, but i enjoy it.

Signature

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

My friday nights have been boring before MT got faster XD I like doing stuff around here looking a skins getting some wallpaper ideas ^_^

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

play online games after sch till the nxt day morning, n slp till noon:)

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

Quote by IdrilHow would you describe a perfect Friday night???

well, i play some computer games. then went out and hang out with them.

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

Ever watch the movie "Friday"? Something like that, only add some breaking.

perfect friday night is...a party thats poppin and doesnt get shut down....my man taking me out, or a concert...smoking w/ friends at the park...as long as im not home, i have a good time...

DarthAya

DarthAya

Full Moon

Go out and have fun with friends!

ga watch movie with friends then go to bowling alley and bowl or go to the arcade and play some ddr. thats pretty much wat i do every friday

for to win 100 victories in 100 battles is not an acme of skill. to subdue the enemy without fighting is an acme of skill
--Sun Tzu--
BOLOS BOOK 1 pg. 170

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.