Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Missing Gallery Post boxes and the like - Minitokyo

Missing Gallery Post boxes and the like

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

It has come to our attention that some Avant Browser users do not see gallery post boxes at the end of some items.
We have narrowed it down to our dutch coding and using Avant >_>
Until the problem is fixed, you will have to probably use another browser (this site in particular is optimized for Firefox), but we do know the source of the problem and will be working on it
Thanks to Noctum in particular for sending screencaps and being so helpful troubleshooting the problem with us.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

jhujhiti

Retired Moderator

jhujhiti

Bug Exterminator

This sounds like an Avant problem. Perhaps someone should submit a bug to them.

MuZ0NaZ

MuZ0NaZ

The Muzzinator

it is not an avant-only problem. some gallery items do not show up even on opera 8 beta (though i think i saw more broken ones with 7.5, too) & IE6 - firefox works ok :\

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
--Terry Pratchett

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

I always use IE6 and sometimes, very rarlely, boxes are missing but if it really is a thread or gallery item I wand to post in or read I copy the url and briefly switch to firefox.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

hey nuri, i noticed when i use a Mac (no matter what browser) I can't see the link to my userpage at all. i have to go around it by using the "users online" links. do you know whats goin on??

Signature

Maybe due to code optimizations for Firefox, the site has broken support for the rest of the 'browser pack'? That would be a possible factor.

Signature Image

Albiore

Albiore

Webmaster

Greetings:

Thanks, Nuriko, for the information. Maybe, if you want, you can optimize the site using Dreamweaver for others Browsers.

Danael

Danael

Ecchi Archangel

Hey technofreak interesting that you have problems. It might be related to OS or something because I have a G3 with OSX and Firefox at work, and I haven't noticed any problems with browsing or links within the screens in MT. Could it be that you have a @strange@ screen resolution? That might be the problem, the browser might be misinterpreting it?
Cheers

Did you ever notice how in the Bible, whenever God needed to punish someone, or make an example, or whenever God needed a killing, he sent an angel? Did you ever wonder what a creature like that must be like? A whole existence spent praising your God, but always with one wing dipped in blood. Would you ever really want to see an angel?
Signature

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

I did some Safari testing and I didn't seem to have any problems :/ I know the coding on this site is pretty harsh.
Raven: I was kind of thinking the same thing. I know IE (and variants) don't like to have dutch mozilla coding XD
There is a good possibility that a lot of browsing/forum/gb/etc problems will be going away in the near future.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.