Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm very Sorry! - Minitokyo

I'm very Sorry!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

jchupa

Artist of Many

I'm sorry for may lack of involvement in MiniTokyo. I'v recently moved up in the world from just maintaining the server for South Texas Largest internet Provider AwesomeNet to managing part of the company, it's taken so much of my time, I don't get online as much any more. I hope this will not cause my account to be deleted. I know I haven't updated my Group Page for Artist-Realality, but ask for forgivness and I hope I will be alowed to maintain these accounts.

Again I am very sorry to all who are apart of this community, I have been lacking on my part.

Thank-you

Jeffrey M. Chupa

If it is to be it is up to me.
Talent comes in many forms!

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Hey, its okay ^_~ we all have our times when we can't go online and we totally understand. Just be sure to not completly forget about us ^_^

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Is that so? No need to apologize when you were absent this whole time. I'm sure you had your reasons.

**Nods** Aya welcomes you back! Aya likes to welcome fellow members, of course. Nice indeedy. lol - Take care. And of course - Peace! It's all good.

http://img230.exs.cx/img230/5978/ayafree7sv.jpg

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Don't worry about it. ^_^ Accounts are never deleted, even ones that have been inactive for a year. XD

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Good. Cause my computer is dead. :( That's why I haven't been posting anything online in awhile. >.>

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Well, as I say, "life happens." And I too get busy with the daily things in life, and tend to neglect my "duties" here. But such is the way of things.

Hey, don`t take things so seriously, relax XD We are not mean people around here that are gonna delete your account just because... well, just because we`re evil XD

But come back soon XD

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.