Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you afraid of getting old? - Minitokyo

Are you afraid of getting old?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

nah...so much more freedom then..plus with age comes wisdom...and taxes x_x

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I don't want to turn old and die.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

I'm not afraid of getting old, because i look to young i want to speed some of that up somehow ;p

im almost 20 yet, i look like a 14-15year old

Tetseiru

-Soul Drifter-

Nah, I don't tend to worry about stuff like that. Just enjoy your life while you can!

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

Nope... i am not afraid of getting old and I am 24 XD
because all of human will get that, and that is our destiny, so... for what i am afraid of getting old XD

Signature Image

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

Ooppss sorry double post ^_^'

Signature Image

noooooooo!!!!!, I don't wanna grow up...I wanna be 15 for ever >.<

Signature Image

we all grow old then die. I've accepted this as an inevitable fate so i'm cool with it. The physical part is whats scary.....not being able to do......stuff.....and other things

Butterflygirl

The Mask of Zorro

I'm a little nervous about getting old but it's not an obsess or something. Eventually, everybody will be old and dead, I just enjoy every moment I'm alive, that's all :)

"Love is the only thing you get more of by giving it away" - Tom Wilson

Vaega

Vaega

Legendary Ecchi Collector

I'm actually not really afraid of getting older. I'm only afraid that I'll waste my years doing nothing.

"For those about to rock, FIRE! We salute you!!"

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Good grief, a bunch of kids worrying about getting older. Growing old is mandator, growing up is an option. I can say this from experince as I'm well over 30, heck I'm going on 38. You kids still have plenty of life left to live. Don't worry about the next 15 years because if you do it will pass you by before you know. Then you'll have nothing but regrets.

Maybe I should have choosen a name like Happosai or Turtle Hermit for myself.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

i want to stay 18 forever

"Childhood is over the moment you know you're going to die."
Top Dollar - The Crow
Think about it this way: Life is short and then you die. What will you do? Worry about you getting old or living every moment of it as much as you can? I chose the latter, I'm 32 and turning 33. Most of the time, people will tell me that I do not act my age and that's how I chose to live my life. Doesn't matter if you are 10, 16, 35,65 or in between...Live and enjoy as much as possible because you never know what tomorrow will bring.

No I'm not, everybody is getting old through time, it's nature, I just enjoy my life and have lots of fun, it's worth living than staying in one place wondering about getting old and being dead geezzzz....waste of time

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

getting old is inevitable. there is no piont in being afraid of what you know is going to happen

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Keitaro08

Keitaro08

Always o_Oing

i'm already 25 OX OX OX ... And my mind is still ~15, so, ys, I'm afraid that my body becomes really too old towards my mental age ^_^' lol

o_O Il en existe toujours. Des choses plus importantes que nous-memes et nos reves O_o

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I think everyone is afraid of getting old. It is just that we prefere not to think about it. We just hide the fact that one day we will be old and die. I don't like to think about that.

Signature

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

i dont worry so much about getting old its the fact that being on my own that kinda scares be,its like im one little speck on this huge planet that can be squashed at any second and i worry will i be able to suvive out there,so in a way getting old does scare me..alot :(

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

Getting old is part of life, noone can avoid it so I don't think much about it, somtimes yes, but I'm not afraid, I'm just curious to know what I'm going to be when I'm old and how it can affect my life, that's all :D

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Im not afraid of it, theres no reason to fear something everyone goes through. Not that i want to get old anytime soon, but the only thing that will change about me is that ill probably have to stop running track cause of a bad back or something. Its not like ppl completely change when they get old, well other than appearence, so im not worried about that, i already dont care about my appearence anyway. I have a freind that said she'd die when she turns 30, i know she was kidding, but some ppl hate getting old that much.. and we probably wont even realize it when it happens to us, we're getting older every moment of our life but we dont put much thought into it.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Not at all, why should be, life goes on and people get older, it's normal. Go out there and have fun, it'll make you at least look younger than your age XP

No, everyone gets old, worrying about it just makes it worse. Besides I'm still young and haven't thought to much about it.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.