Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gotta Dedicate a Thread to Nice Girls as Well ^^ - Minitokyo

Gotta Dedicate a Thread to Nice Girls as Well ^^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Quote by Chopstickzhaha soo true...ppl just suck in general..so judgemental and manipulative of each other nice ppl

*riase hand up high* I do that but not like the way you said it ^_^'
I do that to not get notice ^_^' people in general are easy to use.
Ok guys and girls hit me if you want ^_^'
Its so hard to be my realself when you been playing this kind of game for so long :)
Some girls are really nice at hearts and some others are just a shell of nothing <_<
Mostly people are good at heart so where :\ It in they cold black heart somewhere all they need is for someone to being them in to the light.
lol I need thought I say something like that ^_^'
must be on something :) :D XD HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Hexley

Hexley

Cool Devices

Jesus, I wish some of those nice girls filtered into my school.

Rock me Amadeus

destati

Yuusha-Oh

I've been lucky enough that pretty much all of the girls I've known and liked are 'nice' girls. It's kind of disappointing to me that physical attraction seems to be the only thing a lot of people look for now. But it'll all work out in the end. I hope.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

*carries flowers, then trips* Ow. Oh, heheh. Sorry. *quickly stand up* Ahem. Oh, these are for all the girls. Take one. Well, gotta fly. Oh, here's my number. *runs away, then crashes into a wall* Ow. You didn't see that!

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by studio

Quote by Ayamael Nice girls have similar problem as the oneâ??s Mordin
pointed out for nice guys: girls that are shy, serious, and who may not
be the prettiest or popular girl, yet are truly genuine, sincere, and
kind-hearted are always left out. Guys will go for the hot chick that
is outspoken, popular, flirty, and more open, etc but in the end, that
girl is probably gonna dump them after finding someone else that is
more "up-to-date" and more popular, so to speak...

Is that really true where you live? That's so sad... I'm happy to say
that I know a lot of couples who are not like that at all. A lot of the
guys actually prefer the shyer, more conservative type...it's strange I
know. Does being an outspoken, popular and flirty girl really mean that
others would think that you would dump a guy after you find someone
else "better"? Flirting is all in good fun, and you can really create
wonderful relationships that way. Personally I would never even
consider playing a two week game. i guess some girls are similar to
your definition, but really, most of us that fit that description are
not. Only thing I didn't understand.

well, as i said in the beginning, it's generalized... you're right, there are many girls who aren't like that, but there are also a lot of girls who are....

Quote by IyasisI didn't run away.....that far ^_^' Hey, but I helped!
So looking through both yours &amp; Mordin's threads, I guess we can
conclude that generally, both nice girls and guys have it tough in
'today's dating scene'.

Quote by MordinNow all of that being said, my
praise for all of you nice gals are
honest and true, but one question I got to get it out. HOW DO I find
you girls? YOU ladies don't exctaly FALL OUT OF THE SKY THE LAST TIME I
check. :)

Lol, I don't think anyone can answer that question,
you'll just have to have hope and continue being yourself ^.~ And you
never know, a nice girl might fall out of the sky, just remember to
catch her! *gives Ayamael a parachute-pack and pushes her off the plane*

you mind telling me why i'm the one to be pushed down that plane... poor Mordin, even if he catches me, he'll be all squashed... loll... lucky i've got a parachute...

Quote by melmachine18*carries flowers, then trips* Ow. Oh, heheh. Sorry. *quickly stand up*
Ahem. Oh, these are for all the girls. Take one. Well, gotta fly. Oh,
here's my number. *runs away, then crashes into a wall* Ow. You didn't
see that!

mel you're really tripping everywhere tonight, aren't you loll, even to welcome that poor new member... i already told you to be more careful, i don't want you all bruised up for our date XD oh, but a flower, thank you so much even if it's ruined from your fall now ^^

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by Ayamael

Quote by IyasisI didn't run away.....that far ^_^' Hey, but I helped!
So looking through both yours & Mordin's threads, I guess we can
conclude that generally, both nice girls and guys have it tough in
'today's dating scene'.

Quote by MordinNow all of that being said, my
praise for all of you nice gals arehonest and true, but one question I got to get it out. howdo I find you girls? YOU ladies don't exctaly FALL OUT OF THE SKY THE LAST TIME I check. :)

Lol, I don't think anyone can answer that question,
you'll just have to have hope and continue being yourself ^.~ And you
never know, a nice girl might fall out of the sky, just remember to
catch her! *gives Ayamael a parachute-pack and pushes her off the
plane*

you mind telling me why i'm the one to be pushed down that plane...
poor Mordin, even if he catches me, he'll be all squashed... loll...
lucky i've got a parachute...

Don't worry Ayamael, I might not look like it, I do work out a bit ^_^' , so I don't think you will crush me. :D LOL hey if a nice girl fall out of sky just for me, :D I wouldn't let that chance slip by me. ;) Thanks for the heads up Iyasis. ;) :D :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by MordinDon't worry Ayamael, I might not look like it, I do work out a bit ^_^'
, so I don't think you will crush me. :D LOL hey if a nice girl fall
out of sky just for me, :D I wouldn't let that chance slip by me. ;)
Thanks for the heads up Iyasis. ;) :D :D

you work out... loll, i didn't know... figured you were the intellectual type xd... nah, J/K loll.. actually, i wasn't really worrying about your capacity at catching me if i do open the parachute... it's if i fail to open it coz' i'm too busy screaming on the way down that there will be a danger, even for you worked up body... ^_^'
but, does that mean you'll catch me? i hope so, i'm way too young to die... ;)

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by Ayamael

Quote by MordinDon't worry Ayamael, I might not look like it, I do work
out a bit ^_^'
, so I don't think you will crush me. :D LOL hey if a nice girl fall
out of sky just for me, :D I wouldn't let that chance slip by me. ;)
Thanks for the heads up Iyasis. ;) :D :D

you work out... loll, i didn't know... figured you were the
intellectual type xd... nah, J/K loll.. actually, i wasn't really
worrying about your capacity at catching me if i do open the
parachute... it's if i fail to open it coz' i'm too busy screaming on
the way down that there will be a danger, even for you worked up
body... ^_^' but, does that mean you'll catch me? i hope so, i'm way
too young to die... ;)

lol, I do have to workout a bit to stay in shape, or I won't able to compete against the jock type guys. :D Hey don't worry Ayamael, I will catch you, since I don't want to die young too, since law of gravity makes a fallen object such as yourself very deadly. ;)

Signature

gemini4life

gemini4life

The Quiet Geezer

Hey Mordin, you'd have no problem catching Ayamael if she were to fall from the sky. The reason is simple, the nice girls at MT like Ayamael are Angels and they would be landing gracefully to the ground or your arms.

I've been fortunate and met some really nice girls who are dear friends to me. However, as fate would have it, our paths take us to very different directions. All of them are literally in the far corners of the world, and I remain on my own but with thoughts of them in my heart.

i do agree that with society these days it's harder to find the nice girls, but doesn't mean they don't exist at your school or neighborhood, it's just that you have to pay a little more attention to the people around you. The angel lies in their hearts and depending on the type of person they are they will reveal themselves to you in their own special way.

I've come to realize my attitude in the past wasn't the best, I kept asking where are these nice girls and what is wrong with me that I can't find someone to be with... taking a few steps back I realized I've met some truly wonderful people, some I'm beginning to meet here at MT (both male and female). I'll continue being me and we'll just have to see when the angel in my life will grace me with her presence. **Gazes into the starlit sky and smiles at the Full Moon**

I'm just excited that I've found a little peace of heaven here at MT

It's not that I have better vision
It's that I open my heart to that which others turn a blind eye to

Well keep hopeing that a girl will fall from the sky but remember that you won't catch. She will fll on your hard and
that my friend really really really really...ect (few hours later) hurts ^_^'
You could use those things that the firemen uses Mordin :) XD HA HA HA
Iyasis weight to much for anyone to catch her if she fall from the sky :) :D XD HA HA HA
Don't forget to put the height of the fall into the equation in ;) Mordin :)
remember when trying to catch a girl
always make sure that you are wearing safty stuff :) :D XD HA HA HA HA

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by Mordinlol, I do have to workout a bit to stay in shape, or I won't able to
compete against the jock type guys. :D Hey don't worry Ayamael, I will
catch you, since I don't want to die young too, since law of gravity
makes a fallen object such as yourself very deadly. ;)

ha ha, you are right, you have to work out to protect the nice girls from those girls XD
and yes... gravity is really bad, you're lucky i'm not too heavy ^^ almost as light as a feather XD (if my parachute is opened anyways lol)

Quote by gemini4lifeHey Mordin, you'd have no problem catching Ayamael if she were to fall
from the sky. The reason is simple, the nice girls at MT like Ayamael
are Angels and they would be landing gracefully to the ground or your
arms.

look, even gemini4life says so ^^

Quote by gemini4lifeI've been fortunate and met some really nice girls who are dear
friends to me. However, as fate would have it, our paths take us to
very different directions. All of them are literally in the far corners
of the world, and I remain on my own but with thoughts of them in my
heart. i do agree that with society these days it's harder to find the
nice girls, but doesn't mean they don't exist at your school or
neighborhood, it's just that you have to pay a little more attention to
the people around you. The angel lies in their hearts and depending on
the type of person they are they will reveal themselves to you in their
own special way.
I've come to realize my attitude in the past wasn't the best, I kept
asking where are these nice girls and what is wrong with me that I
can't find someone to be with... taking a few steps back I realized
I've met some truly wonderful people, some I'm beginning to meet here
at MT (both male and female). I'll continue being me and we'll just
have to see when the angel in my life will grace me with her presence.
**Gazes into the starlit sky and smiles at the Full Moon**
I'm just excited that I've found a little peace of heaven here at MT

i'm glad you take things that way ^^ you'll surely meet a lot more wonderful people in your life... as we all will (hopefully ^^)... maybe that angel will come down from heaven ^^

Quote by gundragonWell keep hopeing that a girl will fall from the sky but remember that you won't catch. She will fll on your hard and
that my friend really really really really...ect (few hours later) hurts ^_^'
You could use those things that the firemen uses Mordin :) XD HA HA HA
Iyasis weight to much for anyone to catch her if she fall from the sky :) :D XD HA HA HA
Don't forget to put the height of the fall into the equation in ;) Mordin :)
remember when trying to catch a girl
always make sure that you are wearing safty stuff :) :D XD HA HA HA HA

would you stop picking on Iyasis... she threw ME off the plane... me... (boy, that sounds like i'm actually happy about it OX ) besides, i can guarantee you neither of us are too heavy, going back to what gemini4life's said, we are both little angels :D but, you know Iyasis is right on your gb.. you wouldn't be able to catch us even if we were feathers, because you're too weak XD

Quote by Ayamaelwould you stop picking on Iyasis... she threw ME off the plane... me... (boy, that sounds like i'm actually happy about it OX ) besides, i can guarantee you neither of us are too heavy, going back to what gemini4life's said, we are both little angels :D but, you know Iyasis is right on your gb.. you wouldn't be able to catch us even if we were feathers, because you're too weak XD

;) Iyasis know that I'm being nice to her now and

Quote: because you're too weak XD

:( you hurt my feeling :) :D XD HA HA HA
:) Like I would catch you anyway.
I don't want to waste my time with people like you :) I'm nice right now ;)
i won't catch you anyway so don't think about this so much :)
i like to watch you fall and hear you scream in pain and don't forget only angels can fly and you lady are surely not one *shake head* If you are I'll shoot you down :)
If I want to catch you I won't do it myself and get my hand drity with people like you XP
i have no desire to be in love or ever to be with someone ;)
So don't you need to be scare that I'll fall in love with you XD HA HA HA
That was so funny I forgot to breath *sign* and for your info I don't have any feeling that you could hurt so get it all you have and I don't care if i'm weak :)
i only have my self to put in heart and the out come of your people are meanless to me ;)
So goodbye lady and gentelmen ;) I bid you good day *blow and walk way *

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

Dark...

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by gundragon

Quote by Ayamaelwould you stop picking on Iyasis... she threw ME off the
plane... me... (boy, that sounds like i'm actually happy about it OX )
besides, i can guarantee you neither of us are too heavy, going back to
what gemini4life's said, we are both little angels :D but, you know
Iyasis is right on your gb.. you wouldn't be able to catch us even if
we were feathers, because you're too weak XD

;) Iyasis know
that I'm being nice to her now and

Quote: because you're too weak XD

:( you hurt my feeling :) :D XD HA HA HA :) Like I would catch
you anyway.
I don't want to waste my time with people like you :) I'm nice right
now ;)
i won't catch you anyway so don't think about this so much :)
i like to watch you fall and hear you scream in pain and don't forget
only angels can fly and you lady are surely not one *shake head* If you
are I'll shoot you down :)
If I want to catch you I won't do it myself and get my hand drity with
people like you XP
i have no desire to be in love or ever to be with someone ;) So don't
you need to be scare that I'll fall in love with you XD HA HA HA That
was so funny I forgot to breath *sign* and for your info I don't have
any feeling that you could hurt so get it all you have and I don't care
if i'm weak :)
i only have my self to put in heart and the out come of your people are
meanless to me ;)
So goodbye lady and gentelmen ;) I bid you good day *blow and walk way *

phew, i was afraid you'd even try to catch me... i'm the one who'd get dirty from it... besides, you're the one who shoots at my wings in my gb, so you're mixing me up a little...

now that's sad, how can you live without feelings? and how can you say you don't ever want to be in love? maa... i guess it explains why you always try to annoy everyone, to get attention ^^
oh well, to each their opinion... plus, someone else already said he'd catch me ^^

;) i'm good and i don't have much inside but maybe a blackhole for a heart :)
i really don't know and I only catch beautiful girls so you really really really don't have to be scare XD HA HA HA HA
Sometime with out feeling do make me feel a smulate sadness but I always remember that I'm happyer with myself.

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

yeah, i'd say almost all, not only the nice girls, but nice guys as well are overlooked.

u could say that i'm half introvert and half extrovert. well, more introvert than extrovert anyway. i'm kinda quiet and shy. i sometimes prefer the company of my books, nature and imaginations to my friends. i don't talk to boys much coz i'm a little shy and i don't have much confidence. but once u get to know the real me, i can drive u NUTZ! MUAHAHAHAHAA!!! (okay, that certifies it, i AM krazee.)

i have been taught since young to respect my elders, be polite, good, obedient, kind, humble, etc, etc. in asia, we've been taught to address ourselves as the third person when speaking to elders, (for my family, at least). however, nowadays this is rarely practiced anymore.

i am always friendly, kind, generous and willing to help people in any way i can. a lot of people come to me for advice or tell me their secrets coz they know they can trust me. but some just took advantage of my kind nature ever since i was young. i didn't see it at the time coz i was too naive, but i forgave them anyway. see my siggy and u'll understand. it's one of my principles in life. besides, i can't stay mad for a long time. at the most, i'll be angry for a quarter of a day (6 hours). and i don't like bearing grudges. when something bad happens to me, i always look at the brighter side. whatever happens, happens for a reason. maybe it's a blessing in disguise. u'll never know ^_^

i can tolerate a lot of stuff. but when it comes to my family, friends and the ones i love and care about, i'll protect them with everything i've got, no matter the cost. i'm fiercely loyal and very protective of them. if someone, ANYONE hurts them, i will NOT tolerate it. so basically, if ya mess with them, ya mess with me!

most guys...they don't really see me as a girlfriend material. they mostly see me as "one of the guys" i think it's b'coz i don't like to wear girly clothes (i.e. skirts, dresses...) i just like casual clothes. any clothes are fine as long as they are decent and comfortable. *shrugs* but not the body-hugging/revealing/slutty type. yech!

i don't think i'll be involved in any romantic relationship. i wanna focus on my studies and besides, i plan to be single anyway. *shrugs*

ack! i've been rambling too much. me and my mouth *smacks forehead*. oh well...

Signature

That dum that you have to said that >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!
They just when you to feel low because they are older then you :(
i don't think i could do that if I did you would hear me cruseing a lot
and if it was on Tv it would be like " **** ***** **** ** **** *** *****" XD Ha
OK you smart people are all the same :( anjelle *shake head*
studie ,studie, studie !!! ~_~

I believe that there is a lot of generalizations on both sides and we also have to deal with the gender roles that we play. Unfortunatly we are often poor judges of character and must come to grips that we can't change other people, no matter how much we want to. However dispite this I take comfort in the fact that each person is unique and you can't judge new people based on past experiences. While we can't change other people what we can do is improve ourselves and refuse to be victim to the actions of others. What I implore other men to do is to develope both Confidence and Kindness, to learn the balance of strength in honor and values while respect for your friends and girlfriends. What I beleive is that othen we have a lot of one but sorely lack the other.

I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me.
-Gen George S. Patton

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Ayamael, skysong, and so many other girls here and offline are so great, but they are just overlooked. Sometimes, it's the external qualities that often influence how some guys react to girls. Some guys do not look at the girls' internal qualities, and they judge by the outside. If I saw a girl alone for a long time, I would probably talk to her. Believe me on that one.

Ayamael and skysong, you two are probably the best girls I know right now. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by melmachine18Ayamael, skysong, and so many other girls here and offline are so
great, but they are just overlooked. Sometimes, it's the external
qualities that often influence how some guys react to girls. Some guys
do not look at the girls' internal qualities, and they judge by the
outside. If I saw a girl alone for a long time, I would probably talk
to her. Believe me on that one.
Ayamael and skysong, you two are probably the best girls I know right
now. :)

loll, that's so sweet Mel ^^, you're so nice ^^ and you're definitely also one of the nice guys around here... ^^

hum, yeah, guys do judge girls on appearances, but it's the same when put the other way around... girls judge on appearances too... you know that, ne Mel? welcome to this world where appearance is more important than personnality... it's a shame really... :\ and it causes for the best people to be left behind sometimes... which is really bad... T_T

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by Ayamael

Quote by melmachine18Ayamael, skysong, and so many other girls here and
offline are so
great, but they are just overlooked. Sometimes, it's the external
qualities that often influence how some guys react to girls. Some guys
do not look at the girls' internal qualities, and they judge by the
outside. If I saw a girl alone for a long time, I would probably talk
to her. Believe me on that one.
Ayamael and skysong, you two are probably the best girls I know right
now. :)

loll, that's so sweet Mel ^^, you're so nice ^^ and you're definitely
also one of the nice guys around here... ^^
hum, yeah, guys do judge girls on appearances, but it's the same when
put the other way around... girls judge on appearances too... you know
that, ne Mel? welcome to this world where appearance is more important
than personnality... it's a shame really... :\ and it causes for the
best people to be left behind sometimes... which is really bad... T_T

Well appearance not only works in the dating world, it plays a big factor in jobs. People are tend to hire more clean shaving and professional looking people. You need to watch your appearance constantly, because that is how you are being judge by others. People made assumaption base on what you look like not who you are, so we have no choice but to do our best. Well you can all be yourself when you come my island that I am going buy after winning the super lottery. :D

Signature

Quote by MordinWell appearance not only works in the dating world, it plays a big factor in jobs. People are tend to hire more clean shaving and professional looking people. You need to watch your appearance constantly, because that is how you are being judge by others. People made assumaption base on what you look like not who you are, so we have no choice but to do our best. Well you can all be yourself when you come my island that I am going buy after winning the super lottery.

I hate dressing up for someone like in dates :\ not that I been to one any way. Why do we need to be constantly thinking about our appearace.
You should get the date not because that you wearing nice clothes but you and the person you are going out like each. I think it stilly that each person going on a date need to dress up. I just don't see why can you just dress like you always do you know dudes ?
Maybe I'm saying this because
I'm one of those person who don't like the appearace thing :)

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by gundragon

Quote by MordinWell appearance not only works in the dating world, it
plays a big factor in jobs. People are tend to hire more clean shaving
and professional looking people. You need to watch your appearance
constantly, because that is how you are being judge by others. People
made assumaption base on what you look like not who you are, so we have
no choice but to do our best. Well you can all be yourself when you
come my island that I am going buy after winning the super lottery.

I hate dressing up for someone like in dates :\ not that I been to one
any way. Why do we need to be constantly thinking about our appearace.
You should get the date not because that you wearing nice clothes but
you and the person you are going out like each. I think it stilly that
each person going on a date need to dress up. I just don't see why can
you just dress like you always do you know dudes ?
Maybe I'm saying this because I'm one of those person who don't like
the appearace thing :)

lol, what you said make a lot of sense, but sometimes life doesn't make a lot of sense. You said the right thing, that we should have appreciation for other people's inner beauty, but I think most of you have find out in reality people are very superficial about everything, because no one is willing do the right thing but they always say the right thing. :) It is a sad true, and it won't be changing anytime soon. Hey if we could change it, we wouldn't have nice clean professional and moral looking politican elected and lying to our face about the dirty little secret they do in our backs. :D

Signature

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

it's true, appearance is very important in this day and age. i had a friend who worked...somewhere. and she said that the owner gives them their salary based on their looks! the prettier thay are, the higher they get paid. i couldn't believe it when she said that. people these days... -_-

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.