Favorite CLAMP character?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 161 total items

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Cancel

I know that there have been a few threads that have clarified favorite CLAMP works/series, but I don't think there's been one to specify what your favorite character is. At least, I didn't see one when I searched it. And since I love CLAMP so much, I figured I might as well. So here it is: what is your favorite CLAMP character? Could be a guy, could be a girl...or you could say one of each (even numerous ones...I don't care). You don't have to say why or anything, but it's always fun to know the reason behind things.

Mine are:
Boy: Syaoran - In CCS, when he realized he liked Sakura, he became protective of her and he didn't tell her his feelings because he didn't want to worry or pressure her...he was there for her when she was upset, supporting her as he could. In Tsubasa, he's working so hard to get back Sakura's memory, even though she won't be able to remember who he is...now that's what I call dedication!
Girl: Hikaru (MKR) - She's so positive and upbeat...not all people like that, but I do. I love the way she's so fiercely protective of her friends, and passionate about helping/defending them. She apologizes and tries to take responsibility for Zagato's death when she meets Lantis; she commands Rayearth, the spirit of flame (I love flame); and last...she gets Lantis in the end *lol* (not being serious, for the record)

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

• Feb 26, 2005
Cancel

I like Subaru from X. i heard that he was in another clamp series aswell

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

• Feb 26, 2005

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Cancel

hehe....
Boy: I definitely agree with you CLAMPchic, Syaoran is definitely my fav male character. He's just so kawaii in CCS and now in Tsubasa, he's even cuter! I really like the more mature version of him! ^O^
Girl: I know my avie's Sakura but she's not my fav girl (even though she is very cute). I would have to say it's Chii. She's so heart-warming and innocent even though some of her actions are most definitely not! XD I love her character design and I think clamp did such a great job with her features. She's just so likeable! ^__^
But clamp have created so many wonderful characters throughout all of their works so it's very hard to mention all of my favourite ones. :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Cancel

i only seen ccs..xd (trc in progress)
for male..
i like Touya (ccs) and Syaoran (ccs) and of course, Yamazaki-kun!!! (CCS)
Touya - LOL he's funny. i love it when he see Syaoran and Sakura together. his eyes go all
(.\ /.) ........err...something like that. but i just love it XD. especially when Sakura captures the mirror card and later gives her bro porridge (i think) and says shes really sorry.
then Touya think she poisoned the porridge or something and feeds it to Yukito XD XD XD
Syaoran - well... i donno.. i guess..... he's just your average prince charming sorta guy ^_^;;
Yamazaki - LOL LOL LOL funny!!!!!!! he and chiharu are so damn funny XD especially in the manga ^_^

for female...
err....none at the moment i think XD
im not such a shoujo fan lolz
maybe chiharu (see yamazaki explanation)
or perhaps tomoyo (coz i love it when she teases Syaoran XD her observational skills rock! ...wish i had that >_<)

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

Cancel

Quote by CLAMPchic
Mine are:
Boy: Syaoran - In CCS, when he realized he liked Sakura, he became protective of her and he didn't tell her his feelings because he didn't want to worry or pressure her...he was there for her when she was upset, supporting her as he could. In Tsubasa, he's working so hard to get back Sakura's memory, even though she won't be able to remember who he is...now that's what I call dedication!
Girl: Hikaru (mkr) - She's so positive and upbeat...not all people like that, but I do. I love the way she's so fiercely protective of her friends, and passionate about helping/defending them. She apologizes and tries to take responsibility for Zagato's death when she meets Lantis; she commands Rayearth, the spirit of flame (I love flame); and last...she gets Lantis in the end *lol* (not being serious, for the record)

yeah. i do too. she has such a pure heart and a beautiful soul. i like her innocence and childlike demeanor too. she's just too cute! ^^ As for Syaoran, he's just so adorable when he blushes! he'd do anything for sakura to ensure her happiness. now that's what i call a perfect boyfriend! *giggles*
EDIT: ack! i forgot. i like Arashi from X too. she's just so cool and calm. she seems to not like sorata, but in the end, she married him in TRC anyway. that's so cute. i also like yue from CCS. he's uber cool and yet so hot!! i just love his eyes...*sigh* and he's so devoted and loyal to his master too.

Signature

• Feb 26, 2005

crsg

crsg

Artemis

Cancel

forgive a poor rabid fangirl by saying that she likes pretty much every single male clamp character there is... ok, so a few females there are cool too, but the guys are so much cooler!
*ahem*
so anyway, I think Subaru is probably my favourite character from clamp - theres something about angsty guys with dark pasts and magical powers that appeal very much to me.

Cancel

Hikaru for me :) She's one of my favorite anime girls ^_^

Cancel

Arashi from X is my favorite, I think she's a really cool character. Plus I find the whole sword-coming-out-of-her-hand thing fascinating...

• Feb 26, 2005
Cancel

Nataku from X. He's so mysterious. ^^ I really like Yuuko from XXXHOLiC too though.

Cancel

ugh ... don't really go for clamp stuff but i do like kurogane form Tsubasa

• Feb 26, 2005

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

Cancel

Quote by Garrodugh ... don't really go for clamp stuff but i do like kurogane form Tsubasa

I'm not a big clamp fan either, but I'm with him. Kurogane is pretty cool.

Signature

• Feb 26, 2005
Cancel

rikuo and kazahaya from LAwful Drug^^ too strange :)

Cancel

almost all from X :D

they are so captivating XD~

• Feb 26, 2005
Cancel

I like Shaoran-kun from CCS...he's cool although he's so young...

• Feb 27, 2005

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

Cancel

Nataku. I like the mysterious characters.

Cancel

Ahh clamp. I've really been getting into clamp recently. I saw the clamp north and southside books today and was sorely tempted :)

Any-hoo

Boy: Tsuzuku from legend of the dragon kings, he's just uber-cool. Though he might not count as he was only ilustrated by clamp he wasn't created by clamp. So as a backup it would probably be Watinuki from xxxHolic or Kamui from X

Girl: Yukko from xxxHolic she's great :) she's very funny and sarcastic

Lost as in a dream I seek the shadow Of one who has Swirled away... Abandoning friends, Abandoning humanity.
What awaits us all Is the path to emptiness. Knowing my heart The flowers weep, And the wild birds cry.

• Feb 27, 2005
Cancel

I love Yuuko from XXXHolic and I will always have a tiny crush on Syaoran/Shaoran from CCS. Such a cute little gaki. ^_^

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

Cancel

Female: Chii (from Chobits) and Misaki (from Angelic Layer).
Male: Toya (from ccs), Hideki (from Chobits) and Ichirou (from Angelic Layer).

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

Cancel

Me? Hmm, that is one heck of a hard choice. :D

Let me think...
Male: Subaru, Kamui, Lantis, Oujirou, Syaoran, Yukito, Touya, Ran/Lan, Fai
Subaru, Kamui, and Lantis: They're pretty much the silent type but they're so fun to watch when they get mad or they start fighting. :D
Oujirou: He's like Sorata from X, always smiling and cheerful, but serious when it gets down to competition
Yukito and Touya: I, myself, am not a fan of yaoi/yuri, but Yukito is like your airhead type along with Sakura, and Touya is the type that is bashful about his feelings
Syaoran: He's awesome! He could teach me some moves in karate/taekwondo! :D
Ran/Lan: Although he was a child two years ago, he's grown into a cute, silent bishie! :D
Fai: The kitty! Need I say more?

Female: Sakura, Yuuko, Yuzuriha, Kohaku, Naraku

Sakura, Kohaku: Your typical airheads. They're adorable and that's why they're so loved! :D Plus, they have big hearts to go along with it. :D
Yuzuriha: Your cheerful, genki 14-year old with a dog spirit. She comes in with a blast to make up for her age. :D
Naraku: The ever so loving troublemaker. :D Haha.
Yuuko: The one who sells wishes and likes to sit around. :D

And last but not least, Mokona Modoki! How can you ever not like this cute little one?!

• Feb 27, 2005

cygnus

cygnus

Retired Dragon...eh?!

Cancel

Difficult choice. Every clamp characters have its unique personality. I won't list all my fave, just the number ones:
Male: Seishirou Sakurazuka. Complex personality, torn between good and bad although it seem he's all bad. Not what I thought. He's just expresses his love in a 'different' way. ^^
Female: Sakura Kinomoto. Cute, brave, a true heroine, and full of responsibility toward her family.

crovmon

*hug*

Cancel

I've only seen Chobits and CCS. In general, I liked CCS better, I'm childish like that. =)

My favorite girl would have to be (cliche I hate to admit) Sakura-san. Just so kawaii =) "Haanyaaaan!"

As to a favorite male character, well that's a bit harder.

Touya's care for his little sister is of course heart-warming. But then again Shaoran is similar in this way. Yukito is nice, and I felt a lot of empathy with him with the whole going-ons in the 3rd season (prolly shouldnt say more for fear of spoiling).

The coolest character would have to be Clow Reed/Eriol Hiragizawa... I mean, who wouldn't want to be him? So calm, composed and in control. =) Then again, it's kind of cliche I guess but that doesn't bore me easily. =)

Since I mentioned jealousy anyway, obviously Eriol's greatest failing is that he doesn't have the kind of feelings for Sakura that Shaoran does have. Guess that leaves me torn between the two, ah well. =)

As for Chobits, well it's a very nicely done series, but for some reason it didnt pull quite as much tears and laughs from me as CCS did. (Then again, CCS has more episodes, so that might have played a role, heh)

"Yami no chikara o himeshi kagi yo!
Shin no sugata o ware no mae ni shimese!
Keiyaku no moto Sakura ga meijiru!
RIRISU!"
-Sakura Kinomoto

• Feb 27, 2005
Cancel

umm...let see so hard there are many to choose from @_@ waaaa.. i like li of ccs... kamui of x waaaa sooo many more @_@

Signature

• Feb 27, 2005

Raiynagh

Raiynagh

fr0gm45+3r

Cancel

Chii's definitely my favourite. She's just so cute! That's all I acn really say. I consider her almost perfectly cute.

If we talk in a very high pitched voice, the fish can't hear us...

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Cancel

Not much like in gurls of clamp, but i like Syaoran!! *drools* Mostly in Tsubasa since he's more mature than the one in CCS.

But one thing is tt i seldom read clamp bks so maybe i will hav a smaller range of ppl to choose from...

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 161 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.