Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite CLAMP character? - Minitokyo

Favorite CLAMP character?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 161 total items

ok here are my pics

Boy: Monkona.. who couldn't love him? he's fluffy and cute but yet very powerfull

Girl: This will be a toughie because i lke alot of the girls but for this i'll have to pick Misaki from Angelic Layer. She's funny and brave and won't quit no matter what

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

CHII CHII CHII CHII ! This is my favorite character from Clamp 4ever i think ;)

Signature

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Boy is difficult. Both my choices are from Tsubasa RC - Fye I love to bits for his perpetual bright outlook, even though you can tell he's had a lot of hardships to go through. But Kurogane's temper makes me laugh so much XD

Girl is easy! Kinomo Sakura. In other words, the original Card Captor akura who's energy and passion and open sincerity jsut endears the whole series to me in a way I can watch & read it over and over again. More than any other clamp series :D

Quote by OminousAngel775I like Subaru from X. i heard that he was in another clamp series aswell

He was originally from Tokyo Babylon.

Subaru is my favourite clamp character, love the eternal angst boy so much... Runner ups are Hokuto, Seishiro, Yue, Touya and Umi.

Chii OWNS
Boys? omg.... no1 XD

coincidentally , as much as im not a fan of clamps works , my sister is what i like to call a ' clamp junkie ' .
so no matter how much gundam and various other mehca i surround myself with , curiosity always gets the better of me and i end up readin the manga she buys ^_^'

LadyUtena

LadyUtena

Love is in the air

Male characters : Yukito (ccs), Subaru (X & Tokyo babylon), Touya (ccs), Ran (clover), Ashura & Yasha (RG Veda)
Female characters : Oruha (Clover), Yuuko(XXXholic), Soma(RG Veda)

hmm ... favourite char ??? well it would be like this for me ...
1. Chi
2. Chi again......
3. Chi ......
etchi ..... hehehehehehe

Hikaru

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

i love shaolan and fye : so cuuuutttttteeee !^^

mokona are very crazy, i laugh a lot everytime i see them !

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

As far as males go, I prefer Clow Read- he probably has this whole hidden storyline that we'll never know about.

And...hm. I can't think of a female character I like more than the others. I suppose Sakura from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I like Mokona and Sakura from TRC. Mokona is so kkawwwaaiii!!!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

My favorite is Kohaku from Wish. I know, I know, it was a short, poitnless fluffy series, but she was so sweet and loveable!
And Koryuu was just dang sexy...

Signature

Aurore

Aurore

Umbrella Chemical, Inc.

I'm completely addict to Seishiro Sakurazuka (from X and Tokyo Babylon), it's one of my favorite manga/anime character! I like Yuuto Kigai (from X) very much too. Hmmm and Kazuhaya-kun from Gouhou Drug is so cute :nya:

Signature Image

Marudashi

Inner voice

I like Yuko from XXX-holic. I think she's attractive and I like her personality.

laly

laly

Asuka

Boy: Touya from CCS cause he's very hot =3
Girl: Arashi from X and Umi from MKR, I don't know why they're my favorites...perhaps is because their hair is too long XD

Signature Image

i like sakura cos she cute and funny and other stuff

my favourite character is kurogake off tsubasa reservoir chronicleee XDDD

Tennyo

Tennyo

celestial being

Subaru *_* I absolutely adore him =^^= (TB is the best Clamp manga I've ever read I think... X isn't bad as well, but it haven't turned out what would be the ending yet... so... >_> We should wait... >_>'''')

sergiej

sergiej

Shining Thing

Quote by fantasygirl " i like sakura cos she cute and funny and other stuff

so do i. ^ ^ she's so swee~t <melting_sergiej.avi>
i mean Card Captor Sakura

I'd have to go with Fuma, from the X movie. I mean come on, the guy could rip someone apart just by lookin'at'm funny.

"You can run, but you'll just die tired."

One name...YUE!!!

"It's better to be hated for something you are than loved for something you aren't."

Idril

Idril

-:In love with Darkness:-

Humm... it is sooo hard.... maybe Kamui (but I love Subaru too!) and Sakura ( hummm but Oruha, Umi and Chii are soooo wonderful...)
I dont know! hehhehehe!!!
I really all Clamp characters!!!!

Subaru from X, Yue from CCS and Yasha from RG Veda

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 161 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.