Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite CLAMP character? - Minitokyo

Favorite CLAMP character?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 161 total items

Sakura01

Sakura01

|| Summer Memories... ||

Sakura and Syaoran for me cause they're sooo kawaii! XD

||Love Always, Sakura01||

Hikaru (mkr) is by far my favorite clamp character. I have a fondness for that happy, pure and strong pigtailed girl. I'd love clamp to make her grown up version and give her more time in their univere. If any of the clamp staff is reading this -_- please grant my selfish wish. Chi would be my second choice if you wanna know.

Where there is light, there is shadow...

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Female would be Kanoe from X or Sai from Angelic Layer. Male would be Fuma from X.

Signature Image

Sakura-chan 4ever!

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Yuko for sure^^The cutest Witch ever^^She rules

Signature

kpbboy15

Waiting...<3

=] i know this may sound a little wierd!! but i like Hideki~ he amy be a pervert buh he seems kind hearted and caring

Cant make pictures even if my life depended on it... So i decided to lvl up using alot of threads... and im doing well!!!!

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

chii!!!!!! from chobits, yuuko from xxxholic...

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

Sayoran Li, whatever incarnation he happens to be. I sorta like him better in Tsubasa, cuz he hasn't taken the back seat with some chick.

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

My Fav. would be............
I think it would have to be Kohaku from Wish
i like her because she's an angel that doesn't know much ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cleofer

- Flame no Haze -

Girl: Sakura from CCS or Tsubasa... both are kawaii...

Boys: Maybe Shaoran...

daisukeniwa05

daisukeniwa05

Self-taught artist

i like shaoran from Tsubasa:RC. he just so cool that he is trying to save sakura, but in return she forgets her love for him.

Sakura & Syaoran from CCS & Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
and for the mascot, i choose mokona

btw why in manga the tittle Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles but in the anime Tsubasa Chronicles?

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Hard one... I like a lot of characters clamp created...
Kamui (x-1999) Subaru (x-1999, Tokyo Babylon), Arashi (x-1999) Sakura and Syaoran... And others ^_^'

I like Aoki Seiichirou from X battle of 1999, he's so calm, very nice to everyone, love his family and....has a wind element ^^

Shaoran!Shaoran!Shaoran! He's the best ;D And Eriol!!!(My favourite girl character is Sakura of course ;D;D ) :D :D :D

Signature Image
Open your eyes...
I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

male- Touya (ccs) and Kamui from X (he so cool, but later on the manga he get kinda girly,, which makes him cute XP XP kyaaa
Female - Sakura (ccs) and Hikaru

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

CassandraSisenta

Let's see...

Mwaaaa...^^ I love Clef and Eagle from MKR and pretty much all the guys in Card Captor Sakura. ^_^'

As for girls...I don't really have a favorite...

Kinmokusei was NOT like this...^_^;;

Nagareboshi Destiny

Yuuko from xxxHolic and Hideki from Chobits.

Yuuko is full of energy an has a great, although twisted, personality. She distinguishes herself from the more traditional Clamp leads with her unique and sexy charm. I really like her jokes, even though they're often cheesy.

Hideki is just hysterical in all of his stupidity. Clamp does a great job with illustrating his exagerated reactions. He seems liek a normal guy who just wants to do the right thing.

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

-Subaru Sumeragi from X
I dunno why I love such a dark character. I guess it's because we get to see his evolution from Tokyo Babylon. In that series, he was just a sweet boy and he got totally screwed up by Seichiro (Hate that guy) and when he lost Hokuto, he lost a piece of himself forever. I guess I just relate to him because I would loose it if I lost my older brother as well (even if we aren't twins )

-Yuuko-san from xxxholic
I love her outlook on life and her wisdom. Her mystery as well. This woman looks what, like she's in her late 20's or so and she's so wise and calm in evrey situation. But on the other hand, she can let loose and have fun just like a child. She drinks alot and is just plain fun. Can't wait for the xxxholic movie to come out this summer because I don't think she shined alot in the Tsubassa anime.

Signature Image

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

I really like Sakura from CCS, she's like the most popular clamp character... :) But I also like Magic Knight and Angelic Layer :D

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

i like koroand syaoran frm ccs ang tsubasa chronicles :) :)

gah!!!! i cant decide >_<. I really like Hikaru (mkr) Sakura (ccs) and Nova (mkr)

Arashi from X

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Sakurazuka Seishirou

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 161 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.