Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your fav song from the pillows? - Minitokyo

What's your fav song from the pillows?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Kyuzo1

Kyuzo1

Nobody likes me...

Hmm... That's a difficult question^^
I love many many songs from them. ;)
My absolute favourites are last dinosaur, hybrid rainbow, beautiful morning with you and crazy sunshine.

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

hm funny bunny or ride on shooting star. i only know the furikuri songs ^^''

MadTeaParty

Madam

As many times as I've heard, I still like "Last Dinosaur" because of its fast pace. Other than that, "Subhuman" is next on the list.

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

You're going to make me choose?

Quote by Kyuzo1My absolute favourites are last dinosaur, hybrid rainbow, beautiful morning with you and crazy sunshine.

Actually, thats exactly what I would say, plus Moon is Mine.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

kumilove

kumilove

Angel of Death with 8 Vectors

advice, stalker, little buster, and ride on shooting star are my faves. i like their guitar solo songs more over than the vocal ones though

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

I like almost all of them. Especially Last Dinosaur, Advice, Stalker, Stalker Goes To Babylon, Ride On Shooting Star, and Bran-new Lovesong. But, my favorite has to be Last Dinosaur...if not a tie between it and Ride On Shooting Star.

Carnival is the best Pillows song ever, just because of the riff at the begining.

Hybrid Rainbow ^^ I love the emotion in it.

I love the song ride on a shooting star

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Hybrid rainbow (the one that hooked me to the pillows), Funny bunny, too many more

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

Nobody likes Blues Drive Monster? its my fav

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

neverknowsbesta

who are you?

I love all the ones people have said so far, but i think Blues Drive Monster deserves to be mentioned- it's really good, one of the first songs of thiers i heard.

http://www.fictionpress.com/~trilogy Old stories I'll add to one day

There!
And, without a sound,
through the undergrowth
steel in both hands/ god in the other
topaz earrings and chocker of copper
cloth of earth
under the desert and ocean fire
setting sun, merging heart
you run where the oni sleeps
white and beautiful
and you
you can see how it lives

envision

envision

nonchalant

Blues Drive Monster!!! But my all time fave that I listen to everyday is Funny Bunny XD I want to get some of their earlier albums but they're so dang expensive!

dude, do you know how many pillows songs there are?? they've been around for 15 years. i like juliet, last dino, blues drive monster, our love and peace, one life and their entire us release. by the way the new flcl cd soundtrack will be out on the 7th. that will make my cd bag explode. i have like 8 of their cd's and more than twenty aime cd's. they will be the next beatles, mark my words bro.

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

Last Dinosaur

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by chibikkohm funny bunny or ride on shooting star. i only know the furikuri songs ^^''

funny bunny is my favorite pillows song! :D my friend posted links to a couple of their songs awhile ago, and i was hooked!

Signature Image

Gizoku

Gizoku

Hopeless Romantic

hmm i like alot but id say my favorite one is Little Busters

I dunno the names, but the ones in FLCL were pretty cool.

My favorite is Crazy sunshine oO;

Ah, The Pillows, i love them. My second fave band in fact. My fave songs are Ride On A Shooting Star, Advice and Girlfriend.

Domo kun!!!

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

yo yo yo yo it is all about Last Dinosaur and Carnival those two are the best with or without lyrics!!!!!

Signature Image

I would say Last Dinosaur if I had to choose only one.

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Funny Bunny and Crazy Sunshine.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Favourite song has to be Little Buster which I'm almost sure is by the Pillows...

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.