Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Driver's licence to illegal immigrant? - Minitokyo

Driver's licence to illegal immigrant?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

There is a move in California to allow illegal immigrant to obtain legally driver's licence. Personally, I am against it but I'm wondering what other members think if something similar happen where they live. Would you say yes to allow what amount to legal document to someone who entered your country illegally?

I don't understand it :\ If anyone here supports it, I'd like to hear their arguments for it, as I don't think I've heard them before.

bloodphoenix

bloodphoenix

Shadowflame

Why should we give such things to people who shouldn't even be in this country admittedly if they've been driven here by something like a war then they should be allowed such things but in such cases they should be allowed in legaly anyway

Time is wriitten on the wind Fate is not carved in sheets of stone these are the words that I have heard~gasaraki
I lie in darkness because darkness lies in me

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

it seems weird to me...
the driver license's is not directly related to the government or?
cause I believe if its related the government should not be allowing such a thing

if they can obtain license legally.. maybe the government should track down these illegal immigrants since they know their names etc now..
however.. if they can get the driver's license legally, means they would have the skill to drive properly right? and this could mean safer traffic for the area. its like choosing between injured innocents or enforced laws.. if you get what I mean~

I would be against it, quite fully. Although i can sympathise with illegal immigrants looking for a better way of life, the bottom line is they've broken the law, and in my view, anyone who breaks the law like that does not deserve the full rights of a citizen (maybe a legal immigrant) who has worked the system and attained citizenship quite legally. It's proabably less hassle, less dangerous and less expensive to do things the beaurocratic way too. But each to his own. Legal documents should not be made available to illegal immigrants...this way, more and more stuff will pile up that the illegal immigrant doesn't have a license for and eventually they will be caught a judged.

haha its probably a trick to get illegal immigrants to register so the gov can catch them...
anyways theres nothing wrong with giving them a licence if they know how to drive
the US isn't the only country with cars so they could've learn to drive somewhere else.
If they can pass the driving course then give em a licence. You can deport them afterwords XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

That sounds kind of goofy. "Alright, you're not supposed to be here and we don't want you here, but we'll let you drive anyway."

By the way, as I understand it, legal immigration takes years.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.