Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Kind Of Different Card Games Do You Play? - Minitokyo

What Kind Of Different Card Games Do You Play?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Luceyd

Luceyd

Ice Queen

I like t play Magic the Gathering most of the time with some friends, but I don't have a deck at the moment. Plus, don't know the newest expansions and stuff. ;__;

Other than that, Texas Hold 'em is always fun to play with friends and family, placing bets and such, it's always a good experience.

umm ..I play poker, and 21 when i am in the geology lab ..nice game when you are bored :D

Quote by Chopstickzbut i know how to play...
almost all forms of poker including chinese poker
black jack
go fish (hahaha who doesn't know how to play this)
tienlen
big2
paigow
bulls**t and a**hole....dunno why these games get named like this...

About the same for me :)

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

i don't play trading cards games... i play Skip-Bo, Uno once in a while, sometimes with normal cards, but i don't know many games, so i don't play often... (plus, i don't have any friends who actually want to play either... and playing alone is kinda boring ^^)

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i play Yugioh, Uno, and all the other card games i know how to play with regular playing cards...i usually play the gamling games , big 2, 13, 21, poker (normal and texas hold'em kinda) that's all the gambling games i can think of...

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Oh wow, I use to play a lot of poker before class from 2nd to 5th grade with just anyone that wanted to play. Rather odd as well, Elementary kids playing poker before school. Though that was just something to do and it was a great way to pass the morning.

Lets see I know a few different styles of poker, hearts, blackjack (of course), Jin Rummy, Uno (yes, that funky game), War (weeee haven't that in awhile) and of course solitare. Though I haven't played in years sadly :'(.

Signature Image

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

* Classic card games: i like old fashioned poker, blackjack, etc (but not for cash, only chips) then there's Uno, slapping games and just random fun party card games.

* TCG's... i used to play pokemon ^_^' and a little Warlords... never did get into Magic or L5R but I love the artwork... Yugi, eh, i'd rather watch the cartoon :P and Duel Masters... pffft who are we kidding, it's Yugi ripping off Magic

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

hmm I used to (a while ago) play pokemon but then it hit me one day....it was sort of stupid. So i dropped it. -rofl- Then Yugi-oh and Magic but I dropped those too. (not saying Magic or Yugi-oh sucks or nothing)

Umm right about now I mostly play rummy, poker, roba packetes (don't ask some spanish game my aunt taught me -_-') another one called spoons..(couldn't be called forks or it'd hurt) and some other silly card games that a few peoples taught me while we had nothing better to do

Signature

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by CelessaI know. This is just another one of those general common threads I once
again believe should be added to the mix here. To make things simple.
I love playing Texas Hold 'Em, and I collect cards from Magic - The
Gathering and the sorts.
So tell us what kind of card games do you play, and if possible - if
you play any card trading games, what's the best card in your deck that
you own out there? Thanks for sharing. Farewell.

Haha I really don't like Texas hold'em, and I refuse to play MTG. ...On the flipside, I like 5-card draw poker and a game called prolo. Oh and Egyptian Rat S*** too.

i play yugi oh, but i donb't have any real card ... all i play was yugi oh card game in pc ..... it's unbelieveable high price here in my country for authentic yugi oh trading card

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

I luv playing 13 (though I'm gettin sick of playing it...) and Texas Hold'em and Egytian Ratscrew and President (or whatever that game is called) and B.S. and...etc. :) Heh...I like playing cards with friends. Um, trading card games...used to be Pokemon, now...not anymore. Guess I now only play cards, not trading.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I used to play pokemon and yugioh cards. But then now, I don't play any of those card gomes that now-a-days little kids go crazy for. I makes me wonder that when are they going to learn that the cards are just a piece of cardboard. :sweat:

Signature Image

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I collected a couple of decks for MTG recently but my friend who got me started doesn't have the time any more to play so I don't have anyone I can play against. It was fun playing cards again, the whole paper/dice gaming phenomenon that went on when I was in high school is something I miss terribly. My other group of friends occassionally get together for a night of 500 or up and down the ladder. 500 isn't a bad game although it's taken me until just recently to fully understand how the game works and even then my dumb luck is what helps me to win. The game up and down the ladder is a lot more fun, since you don't have to play that as a team compared to 500. I wish I got to play card games more, but all my friends are too busy for that stuff any more. :(

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

lens-seph

lens-seph

-Planeswalker-

I play regular card games (pusoy and the such) and Magic : the Gathering... Eternal Witness is just sick XD

Signature

used play some basic card games with the normal 54 card deck (the one with the numbers, spades, hearts, etc.. )
recently though I played a couple of games of fluxx...
now this is played with special cardset for the game..
but damn fun.. it's completely chaotic.. but load of fun to play..
the main concept of the game is that the rules change with every 'move' you make..
you might finnish the game in 1 move.. or keep playing indefinetly :)

[short sigs yay!]
URL: http://web.expr42.net/ or http://web6.expr42.net/
-death ot the signature bunny!- :)

I used to play mtg... but I quit because I realized that every new set will be better than the old ones. Which meant MTG was more of a money sink to me than a card game. >.<

i used to play Warlord: SotS as well... but same thing as mtg... the new sets were throwing in better and better cards that totally wreck my old ones. Quit for the same reason >.<

Moral of the day: Collectible Card Games are money sinks.

Crap. accidently double posted... someone delete this please

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

I like all kinds of card games.
The most important thing to me is to have fun while I'm playing them. :nya:

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Agiru

Agiru

Hokazekage Kun

I'm not play a card game in real world, but it will be deferent if i found it on RPG ;)

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

Killer bunnies, blast, and crazy UNO, are some of the card games that I have played recently. The first 2 I am still learning, but they are quite fun to play.

J9999

J9999

Gentleman, poet

I played with Magic years ago. It's a great game, but I lost the passion for it... ^^'

"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons, even Death may die." H.P. Lovecraft

Tutto e poesia...

i've been playing magic: the gathering for about 5 years and i cant imagine quitting it! it's just that great XD
its true, it is a real money sink at first, but when you get good enough to start making even more money off tournaments it becomes a money maker, not sink :)
for those interested: currently i play white desire in extended and muc in t2, which i find to be suprisingly good

~Texes Hold'em
~MTG (it has the most amazing playing system ever) buying manga kinda threw me away from MTG but i plan to get back into it when summer comes...i HAVE to try out the Kimigawa set
~Eucure (sp?)

Pokemon
Magic: The Gathering
Black Jack
Cheat
Heart attack
Cho tai ti (Biggest)

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.