Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Kind Of Different Card Games Do You Play? - Minitokyo

What Kind Of Different Card Games Do You Play?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

I play magic I have a RED burn , black shadow,white gain life , green and red trample burn deck and theres more but thats all I can think of right now :D XD

"A loveless life is a living death."
"EyEs iN My TeEtH I Can'T sEE CaUsE i'M EaTInG"
"And All The Fears You Hold So Dear,Will Turn To Whisper In Your Ear..."

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

My favorite is Pokemons TCG. Why? because is easy.
Second option: Yu-Gi-Oh. Why? I like the designs of the cards. I still suck at playing it.
Magic? I have no interest in playing it. But I like the drawings in the cards.
Duel Masters? I go from store to store to burn them all :D .

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

gemini4life

gemini4life

The Quiet Geezer

I've played Magic the Gathering for 5 years now. Haven't played it as much recently since was dissappointed in the new set. Still got my boxes of boxes of cards... cringe when I think of how much I've spent XD

It's not that I have better vision
It's that I open my heart to that which others turn a blind eye to

kumilove

kumilove

Angel of Death with 8 Vectors

ive been playing YuGiOh Duelmonsters for quite a while now but due to where i live at the moment, i havent been in any large tourneys or whatever so all i can do is play some of my friends. im getting into magic also, just got some kamigawa packs but i dont plan on wasting as much money on magic as i did with yugioh. best card is still chaos soldier: acolyte of genesis in japanese or black luster soldier: envoy of the beginning in english (the same card, but the jap name is better, duh)

hedox

!::.All can change.::!

i usually play poker cards, but i like magic cards too....i think that poker cards are to have a nice day with your friends and bet a lot......and the magic cards are strategy....!!!!! o_0 :hmpf:

Signature

!The Life Is Beautiful!...
!All Can Change!...
!Don't Worry Be Happy!...

Mindslice

Maniacal Bunny Lord

Shoot, didn't know a topic like this already exsted. Anyways, Magic.

Gizot

Gizot

FLUGREKORDER NICHT OFFNEN

I don't play any cards game, but I like Magic, I like to see that game. It's so interesting, the monsters and strategy, that's great!!!

:) :D :) :D

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I just got back from the store a few hours ago and received a present from the mail thanks to my cousin - on, you know what - Magic The Gathering!

I just want to show off two more cards from the Betrayers of Kamigawa deck that might prove quite interesting, nonetheless.

http://img160.echo.cx/img160/7762/150250ft.jpg

Umezawa's Jitte

Classified as a 2 Mana card, you can snap this on to virtually any creature on the field. On the first turn, it may be possible to summon a creature with one mana, and on the second turn, play another land on the field, but one must be a swamp, however in order to active the Dark Ritual card, which adds 3 more swamps to your mana pool.

Playing Umezawa's Jitte off your hand, you can quickly play the Equipment card and attach it to the creature on the second turn with ease.

Even without a Dark Ritual card, you can still be able to play it under your third turn.

What makes this perhaps one of the cheapest equipment cards on a Type 2 Deck is the build you can accumulate on this card alone.

Not only can you pump up a creature every single time by attacking, but each attack allows you to put a +2/+2 on the creature for your next turn. To level the field, you can also swap a -1/-1 token on a stronger creature without hesitation, and gain life whenever you seem down on the situation - without even making a single tap. And what's better? You can use remove an infinite number of tokens stored within the equipment, to your bidding. Slap on Fireshrieker for some heavy double damage. In no time, you can really decimate an army early in the game with this card at hand, and it can be good for short and long battle purposes, which is a good thing, nonetheless. The only downfall is that this item is a Legendary Artifact, and as such, you cannot play more than 1 in the game, which can be a drag at times.

However, I find this creature to be even more brutal than a lot of my other Type 2 Series cards in hand.

What could that be?

http://img160.echo.cx/img160/6247/149260jo.jpg

Ink-Eyes, Servant of Oni

What's so brutal about this card? Ninjitsu - it's one of the most effective abilities to be playing in your hand, given your monsters outnumber theirs or a player decides not to block a declared attack of yours from within the combat phase.

That is where you can switch up your high gear mana you have stored and swap one creature for an even deadlier one. That's where Ink-Eyes, Servant of Oni is most effective.

Normally played within the middle of the game, chances are high that there will be a creature left on an opponent's graveyard. Without suspecting this creature in hand, you can easily fool them and steal one of their monsters, putting them permanently and completely under your control!

If that isn't fair enough, you can deal 5 damage without them blocking you, and the creature attacks immediately as though it has haste. Given these circumstances - unless you opponent plays an instant to save themselves [since he cannot declare blockers during the middle of the phase - it would be deemed illegal, of course], and a careful planning of quick strategies [as long as your monsters outnumber theirs, there will normally be one attack left standing] - you can draw a strong summon of theirs without having to pay for anything, and it is under your comment, that will really make them bite the dust. Also making a creature highly unblockable is also a safe haven and good tactic to use whenever you seem to be outnumbered and outstrengthened by your opponent.

By slapping on an equipment or ability that makes this creature highly unblockable, it's number crunching time - that will definitely add a great deal of pressure towards your opponent on the field. It's a great tactic to use, nonetheless. What else? It can regenerate so badly, that your opponent has to block nearly every single time, no matter what.

And there you have it. My two new strategy cards. As always, good day now.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Texas Hold'em, Big 2, Blackjack, Goldfish, Solitiare, Poker, Pyramid, BS, Pokemon...and I can't think of anymore. XD

I used to play yugioh..But i quit playing now....wasted too much money.

KernelBurner

Otaku

I play Magic the Gathering and... Regular cards :P

Card Gaming Experience
*Playing Cards
-solitare
-hearts
-pyramid
-blackjack
-Bridge
-etc...lots more...
*TCG/CCG(not necessarily owned)
-Magic The Gathering (kamigawa block spirit deck)
-yu-gi-oh (no deck)
-duel masters (no deck)
-Harry Potter(no deck)
-Neopets (no deck)

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

i play yu-gi-oh, Magic: The Gathering, Pokemon, Digimon, and Dragonball.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Go Fish.

I am invincible!

Jotaro

Hunting squirrel

I played Magic a few years ago, with Mirage (I forgot the other ones) extension set.

Texas Hold'em, Big2, i usually play these game with friends.
TCG: marvel overpower a long long time ago.

Signature

.: |Section9| :.

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

blackjack, duelmasters, magic, and im trying to get into shaman king TCG, along with the inuyasha tcg

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

Ace7388

Ace7388

Pervert

I play Texas Hold'em, President, and Majic the Gathering most of the time.

Signature

helmet02

Helmet Rule

i play any games w a deck of playing cards, and Magic-the gathering :)

Whatever helmet says is true so believe it or else... nothing happens. so obey foolish mortals!!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.