Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what kind of origami do you know?! - Minitokyo

what kind of origami do you know?!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

me kno crane, lily, rose, boat, frog turtle, rabbit, heart, and etc. me cant rememba dem all
-_- wat is ingot? ish star folding oragami? me kno how to do da paper one and straw one ^-^

DevilJo

DevilJo

Death Angel

I used to know how to make the dragon head and the bird, but I forgot how to.

"True Power lies within the blood of your
peoples revenge. . . The devils fruit can lead me there. . . ."

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hm, tulips, cranes, birds, frogs, cat face, aeroplanes, heart, star, kunai (shinobi weapon) looking star, and.. forgot what else, used to make a lot of them ^^

Signature

umm...I fold cranes, turtles, stars, crabs, boats, hearts [with strips, squares, and money], simple boat, shirt, pinwheel, fortune-teller, and a lot of other simple simple things ^^'

i love folding paper in my spare time =]

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

boat, blow-up ball, table, chair, pants (yes, pants), shirt, and crane... i used to know how to make an octopus! ^^

and the table, chair, pants thing... they're really similar, so its easy to remember ^^

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

kawazaki rose, crane, frog, kimono, boxes, etc.
^^

Thos are some i know how and some more , that i've might forget to mention ^_^

bmagrl

.:hot pink cosmo:.

My old school used to have origami classes for kids through 1st to 3rd grade. They taught us to do many kinds of origami. But over the years i forgot some of it.....sadly. I made little hearts with wings on the back for my friends on valentines day. Sometimes they come out a little werid shaped.

I love origami!!! from cranes to frogs, from birds to bats, from butterflies to bats...from airplanes to dragons!! daaaaaisuki!

I love origami!!! from cranes to frogs, from birds to bats, from butterflies to bats...from airplanes to dragons!! daaaaaisuki!

hmmm.. i can make a ball, plain,swan,flower and boat

I used to make alot of them at school and university because my friends like it and some time they want it to write then love letter in/on it :D

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

i used to be able to make a couple things....my memory has plagued me so not only can i not remember how to make them...ive laos forgot what "them" was...but now all i know how to make is The Shuriken...it'll do *throws em around cause they actually work* ahh paper cuts ahahaha

Ja!

.::Zero Martin::.

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I'm really not that good at origami but i can make a flower and a swan and i think thats all i can make lol

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

kidmangu2001

kidmangu2001

Evil has reawakened!

I love origami i'm just not good at it all I know how to make is a snowball
^_^'

Proud member of [Hispanime]

I have a guide for a t-rex and a triceratops which I found over the net, but I haven't tried em yet.

Mindslice

Maniacal Bunny Lord

Dang, I forgot everything. I used to make kabutos. I don't know if this is origami but I think I still know how to make claws.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i know quite a bit but my specialty are origami boxes. :) i make them as presents or as boxes to hold presents for my friends.

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I know how to make the frog, the swan, the fortune cookie and the crane here.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

The only thing I really remember how to fold...is the rose...cuz in grade 7 me and my friend folded a dozen for our teacher...and we kept doing it over and over again for practice...
I think I can still fold a lily.. turtle... ball...and the crane...but i have really bad memory...

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

none

ummm i can make...cranes, kimonos, dolls, stars, hearts, flowers, shirts...stuff like that ^^

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

i used to know how to fold the crane. I even memorized it! But I haven't folded paper in years so I probably don't remember how to fold the crane.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

I can make a crane and a tulip!

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

my origami looks like a big ball of paper ^_^'

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.