Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PS2 or PC? [gaming capacity] - Minitokyo

PS2 or PC? [gaming capacity]

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 51 total items

hedox

!::.All can change.::!

of corse the pc, is better than ps2...only bad is the pad, but you can buy which one and then the pc is perfect.....the games are the sames in ps2 and pc but in a pc you can play more games than ps2... :) ....

Signature

!The Life Is Beautiful!...
!All Can Change!...
!Don't Worry Be Happy!...

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

I'm a PS2 man myself. I find that both have the same spread of games, offering different games for different tastes, but I just enjoy a console more. As for capabilities, the PC wins, but it's a plus and minus. You can always upgrade it to play the latest games, and the graphics are always improving, but you always have to drop a lotta money for that. With my PS2, the graphics are great, and I don't have to worry about system requirements.

Sooo.... My vote goes for PS2 :D

HTML Coding Hates Me...

gendo1

gendo1

LP Fan / Wall Critic

PC - Represent!!!

Signature

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 51 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.