Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your favorite singer? - Minitokyo

Who is your favorite singer?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

i like Celine Dion. her voice is so powerful. i also like Hamasaki Ayumi, Utada Hikaru and BoA. their voices are nice to listen to. Ayumi''s voice is just full of energy, Hikaru's voice is mellow and BoA's voice is sweet. ^_^ also, Nishikawa Takanori's (T.M.Revolution) voice is great too. i like his songs: Invoke from Gundam Seed and Ignited from Gundam Seed Destiny.

Signature

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

Male : Hirai Ken, Fukuyama Masaharu.

Female : Hajime Chitose, Emi Fujita.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

I say my favorites would be Nami Tamaki and L'arc-en-Ciel

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

my favorites are Boa, Gackt, and Maaya Sakamoto

Signature

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

I've already mentioned Bruce Dickinson in this thread (vocalist of the Iron Maiden), but I totally forgot to add other two awesome singers which are James LaBrie (vocalist of the Dream Theater) and Freddy Mercury (vocalist of The Queen). As for female singers I actually consider Enya, Celine Dion and Alicia Keys to be my most favourite.

Valary

Valary

FuRiouS

Well I listen to : Eminem, ATB, Faithless, Good Charlotte, Missy Elliott and some more.. But I'm sick of writing names..

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Quote by 25chaiMale : Hirai Ken, Fukuyama Masaharu.Female : Hajime Chitose, Emi Fujita.

Oh my God I love you... another Hirai Ken fan *reaches out <3*

Dir en grey, L'Arc-en-Ciel... and I gotta write down Hyde.... his voice is just really good XD

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Toxi

Toxi

Koniferengraf

Marilyn Manson!!!
He's not the most good-looking man, but he makes good music!!!

~I don't need a reason to hate you the way I do.~
www.rpg-bastler.tk

Toxi...You are right!
I like Hikki and MaiK!

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

ayumi hamasaki, BoA, and the woman who sings for Mitsuki on Full Moon wo Sagashite

neruson

neruson

( ^_^ ) weeee

Chester and Mike Shinoda from LinkinPark XD, their song r the best. their lyrics r so.. thouching... i really love them . their best music i think it's In The End.

" i can't express my feelings... only my pencil can do that for me..."
Signature Image

I love Linkin Park and Evanescence

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Quote by seiryumikoayumi hamasaki, BoA, and the woman who sings for Mitsuki on Full Moon wo Sagashite

You mean Myco?
As for me, Gackt is my idol. Gah... I'm such a fangirl.

Brownie the Cat

ViN

My favorite is Ayumi Hamasaki I love her style and songs she is really a complete artist .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope is one of the bests hidden secrets of this life never loose it

hmm for singers, i like kalan porter!!! waiiiiiiiiii love his rock songz! nyahahahaha so good!
for bands, i love backstreet boys!!!!-->dun care if dey're old! dey rock! and then its linkin park!!! yeah!!^^ simple plan!w00t! and......yellowcard is good too.....i only like one song frum their group tho..n thats oceanavenue!^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Chris Cornell from the former band Soundgarden(remember them?) and the current Audioslave. His voice is awesome, and makes me wish I could sing that high.

Signature Image

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

I love Westlife and The Corrs.

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

mine is Tatsurou from the Jrock band MUCC

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

nami tamaki of course! ^.~ and sometimes Boa.

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

-TM Revolution
-Tamaki Nami
-Sakamoto Maaya
-Hyde

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

James Hetfield from MetallicA.

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

Utada Hikaru, Ayumi Hamasaki And Michael Jackson ^.^

angelus001

angelus001

gravity of love

Hi! :)

My favorite singer is Sarah Brightman...

:P

ajb

ajb

mr.hat

Quote by AngelKateShania Twain. Hehe, a country singer here in the US, for those of you overseas who may not know her. :) She's very good, I recommend her music if you like country. Even if you don't like country, she has more pop-like songs too. Very pretty voice too. She is most definitly my favorite. :)

shania's canadian ^___~
yes, im from canada lol

hmm...i dunno, i have lots...
i like lauryn hill, billie holliday, marvin gaye, mariah carey, mary j. blige, joe, india.arie, janet jackson...
ahhhh....dun make me choose jus one lol @__@
the list would go on foreverever and everever

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.