Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your favorite singer? - Minitokyo

Who is your favorite singer?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

I just love Iwao Junko's voice! :) She's definatly my fav singer of all time! ^^

I also like Avril Lavgine, *NYSNC, Kelly Clarkson,Celine Dion(I love "My Heart Will Go On' from Titanic! ^^), Stacie Orrico, Mariah Carey, Anastacia..... and lots more but I love Iwao Junko the best! :D

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

Kikki-chan

Kikki-chan

<<Sweet Sacrifice>>

Amy Lee from Evanescence 'cause she is so awesome!<3 She has excellent voice and gothic style!One of the best female singers ever^__^

Neji 4 ever!!!

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by Forum Guidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Please refrain from creating Favorites threads.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote: +Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Thread closed.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.