Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who's your greatest MT member crush? - Minitokyo

who's your greatest MT member crush?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 88 total items

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

What a question !!heheh
it would B a real shame if they found out about it
and i think i've seen a question like this b4,.... but rittin differently
i dunno reallie know,(or mayB i juz don't wanna say it) it could B that i,... neva mind,..no1 here

Quote by Paoloi don't have crush on any girl here. im still young. do not know anything about love yet.

nah!
love is different than crush!
crush is just admiration of some one!
hey ....i said i have a crush on norimune....well that includes cyanideBlizzard too.....and of course....ever loving paolo [lil bro]

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

Really!?!? oh that's so sweet of you! I don't know what to say... :x
I saw this thread just today, I wich I had read it earier...
Me? well... don't have a crush yet, but right now I feel like a million bucks XD
You are a precious and lovely person Athena, you fill a big place in my heart too and I'm really happy I met you... **hugs you** :)
Thank you so much for being who you are...

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

phl

phl

Gone

Well well well.... Interesting question...
It's kinda hard to say I have a crush though... on someone I've never met or seen...

But I really enjoy talking to Leaf. She also introduced me (well, kinda) to suspendedreality to who I talk a lot also and enjoy to do so....

But are they crushes? I couldn't tell...

Though it's nice to read the other one's post... I'm hella curious! XD

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

Quote by gundragonI make girls cry a lot here ^_^'
i think i could get a job as a teacher XD HA HA ha
ok Darkmaiden slap me if you want and I'm not going to do anything back to you :)
no need for feeling sorry and I should be the one that should feel sorry :)
* give Darkmaiden a blow of ice-cream and dive away again*

YAY ice cream^^ but I wont slap you^^ and yeah you should
feel sorry *sniff* but its ok^^ I still like you^^ lol

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I still don't have a crush here at MT. ^_^'
I still have to know the people at MT better. :D

tru-chan

tru-chan

|individualized ego|

I don't think if this is exactly a crush or anything like that though I'm quite fond of Angel (ao). Don't neccessary speak to him or anything but I really love his work and he's very inspiring. Just a great guy he is.

[boom dop]

DevilJo

DevilJo

Death Angel

I don't know anyone to well to develop a crush yet maybe later I will. : (

"True Power lies within the blood of your
peoples revenge. . . The devils fruit can lead me there. . . ."

asianspirit

asianspirit

[head-bangs desk]

XD same here!

even though i've been here for a while, i still feel like a stranger to everyone.
maybe if i interact more then i'll have one ;) .

in the mean time, no crushes yet. not even outside of MT. ^_^'

Signature
needed a new look.. :)

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

My crush would be _ _ _ _ _ _ _:DI can't just write his name "outloud" for everyone to see now, can I?

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

Quote by Mordinlol Kumiko, you sure like to make people curious. :D Give us an hint here, I like puzzles, I am pretty good with them. :D
Okay, for my anwer to the thread. Since I am still somewhat new here, it does take me sometime to really warm up to anyone. Of course I like all the girls here in mt ;) As they always say, I like to keep my option open. ;)

I am not going to come out and say who it is!!! But I think that he is a nice person and has a sweet heart and in my minds eye he is extremely cute!!! Okay I am such a dork...

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

I don't think I have a crush on anyone here...while I have few friends here and....uuuuhh...*thinks* I don't know how many of them are girls and I'm to lazy right now to go check. There are those that I admire for the kindness they've shown me. ^^

A MT 'crush'? This has crossed my mind before...though I cannot emanate the audacity to reveal the member's name...

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

do i have a crush in MT???
.............................nope. not yet anywayz.
but if i were a guy, i think i'd have a crush on CLAMPchic *snickers* ^^ seriously though, she's very nice, funny, friendly, cool, kind and undertanding. we're best friends now. yay! ^^

Signature

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

My crush is... :: Whisper, whisper. :: X3;;

If only boys didn't have cooties. :: Nod, nod. :: =3;; :: Hoogles stuffed bunny, hops off. :: ^w^;;

Signature

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Quote by NakayoriMy crush is... :: Whisper, whisper. :: X3;;
If only boys didn't have cooties. :: Nod, nod. :: =3;; :: Hoogles stuffed bunny, hops off. :: ^w^;;

We can't hear you! Speak a little louder please!! lol ^^ I'm just teasing you. Seems that a good number of people have a crush on someone here at MT...makes me wonder if anyone has one on me...lol ^^ I wonder if MT will do something like Anime Galleries and set up a Secret Admirer system...That would be interesting...

My crush is Iysisa, celessa, darkmaiden, my little sis xxholic, saki, semanga, autumchill, Aerith0530, charaznableamurorei, Yune, Yuina, Yumi-Chan, and chibi-lizard XD HA ha
i fell in love with all of your charming personalty :) *blush* Ahh......
your kindness, joy, carelessness, hate, gentelness, innocent, sadness, smart, and your undieing loveliness :) I'm not just saying that to you girl because that I don't want you to create a "kill gundragon WEB " ^_^' I like you all for your only personalty ;)
It make you all differnet from one and another. :\ I'll get kill by all the guy in MT for this :) :D XD HA HA HA T_T :) I hope I won't hurt them too bad XD HA HA HA

ROFL gund..you dork...your not supposed to mention every girl on your friend list XD
how bout you just pick one XP

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by Paoloi don't have crush on any girl here. im still young. do not know anything about love yet.

Hah... funny to hear that from you.

Quote by NakayoriMy crush is... :: Whisper, whisper. :: X3;;

I'm sure you'll re-think that cootie-thing you keep talking about, one day, kiddo.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Quote by Takeshi1589We can't hear you! Speak a little louder please!! lol ^^ I'm just
teasing you. Seems that a good number of people have a crush on someone
here at MT...makes me wonder if anyone has one on me...lol ^^ I wonder
if MT will do something like Anime Galleries and set up a Secret
Admirer system...That would be interesting...

:: Sweatdrops. :: Anime gallery with a secret admirer system? o__o;; Hmm.. awkward. xD;; How would it work? o-o;;

Quote by AthrunI'm sure you'll re-think that cootie-thing you keep talking about, one day, kiddo.

It's a 1/1,000,000,000 chance. ^w^

Signature

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Quote by Nakayori

Quote by Takeshi1589We can't hear you! Speak a little louder please!! lol ^^ I'm just
teasing you. Seems that a good number of people have a crush on someone
here at MT...makes me wonder if anyone has one on me...lol ^^ I wonder
if MT will do something like Anime Galleries and set up a Secret
Admirer system...That would be interesting...

:: Sweatdrops. :: Anime gallery with a secret admirer system? o__o;; Hmm.. awkward. xD;; How would it work? o-o;;

If you go to their forum and go to someone's userpage, you'll find a button that says something like "Register your admiration for _______." I don't know how they did it, but when you register your admiration for someone or someone registers theirs for you, that person get's an PM that says that they've got a secret admirer. You can also press a button on your userpage for an email with your secret admirer report in it. Pretty fun! ^^

Quote by Nakayori

Quote by AthrunI'm sure you'll re-think that cootie-thing you keep talking about, one day, kiddo.

It's a 1/1,000,000,000 chance. ^w^

Believe me...you'll most likely develop a crush and not realize it. Nothing wrong with it and nothing wrong with the way you feel right now...but when the time comes...there's no stopping it. ^_~ XD

Quote by ChopstickzROFL gund..you dork...your not supposed to mention every girl on your friend list XD
how bout you just pick one XP

I like everyone of them and that is that XP chop
They are so nice so I think it's only right to be in love with all of them :)

Their heaven smile brighten my dark endless night
For they are the star lantern hanging beside the moon
Guide me back to the daylight hours
Passing the evening I'll wait for the night
To see your bright light on this grand endless hours

la LA LA LA LA XD

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Quote by gundragonTheir heaven smile brighten my dark endless night
For they are the star lantern hanging beside the moon
Guide me back to the daylight hoursPassing the evening I'll wait for the night
To see your bright light on this grand endless hours

Dude....besides being impressed by your devotion towards them, did you make that up...if so, you're quite the poet...^^ And I guess...if by "crush" you imply admiration for someone else, then I guess I might have a crush on someone...or a few people..lol No one for sure though. ^_^'

lactoseTheIntolerant

lactoseTheIntolerant

No Life King / Kotoro Nanbara

i suppose i harbor too much rage adn shear raws power to be considered someones crush. plus lately i have been hella busy so i havent posted much....oh well guess im too dark for love :) could be worse. i could be to well loved to be dark :D

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 88 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.