Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who's your greatest MT member crush? - Minitokyo

who's your greatest MT member crush?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 88 total items

Mindslice

Maniacal Bunny Lord

*Stands alone*

Nope, not really any crushes for me Nattie XD Though I know some very admirable people here~

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

jyu jyu just joined..so jyu-jyu has no crush...yet...^_~ *winkie wink wink* wai wai!!! *hugs everyone* but hopefully i'll be able to meet new ppl...and make friends...^_^ yah yah!! i want tomodachi!!

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Crush eh? Well, I've only had 5 crushes in my present lifetime..........and no one-maybe one-person have known I actually adore them. And this thread is no different..........sorry.
Although I do have a role model but.........hehehe.......can't tell it here ^-^v.
Good guy, someone I wanna be like....I think....

Signature Image

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

nehhhh crush on minitokyo..
hi-mi-tsu =)~~
naaah not really ^o^ I have a crush with every guy I see I guess because because brokenchan just wuvs everyone XDDD!!!
but in irl~~I guess I'm truly have a crush on one person xd!!! but too bad he doesn't know besides dun like scarying him xdd!!!

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

hmmmm.... NO GIRL yet, anyway i haven't get not here looking for friends or anything like that, dont misunderstand me, i'm a very friendly person, or at least I try to be like that :P and... well if I have the chance to meet someone, it will be welcome ;)

(better if i meet girls xD )

hail, everybody ;)

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Ok, maybe I have a crush ALREADY....but i'm not sure...her nick starts with C...
:D...
Well, perhaps...
..._ ...... _
../..\ ..../..\
/.....\_ /... \
\ ___ ___ /
..\ ____ /
...\____ /
.....\ _ /
.......\ /
Posssibly a heart but... (ignore the ".")

Signature
Fun.

Quote by UnknownFactOk, maybe I have a crush ALREADY....but i'm not sure...her nick starts with C...

I can only guess who that is UnknownFact........maybe.........Ce.........I'm not gonna say.^_^

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

Quote by Alisha

Quote by UnknownFactOk, maybe I have a crush ALREADY....but i'm not sure...her nick starts with C...

I can only guess who that is UnknownFact........maybe.........Ce.........I'm not gonna say.^_^

nehnehneh I think a lot of people have a crush on her =3!!

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

sharinganknight is my MT crush and my boyfriend :)

Quote by Firedemonsharinganknight is my MT crush and my boyfriend :)

HA! thats right...I can hear the sounds of jealousy from all the male members here...and who knows maybe even females...but she's all mine...RWAR! hahaha

XP

Signature Image

Quote by broken-dreamz

Quote by Alisha

nehnehneh I think a lot of people have a crush on her =3!!

*laughs* You think so?

Quote by SharinganKnight

Quote by Firedemonsharinganknight is my MT crush and my boyfriend :)

HA! thats right...I can hear the sounds of jealousy from all the male members here...and who knows maybe even females...but she's all mine...RWAR! hahaha
XP

Yep! You guys are couples! I don't think anyones gonna rouin your relationship!^_^

Let me see.... I would have to say Visis... but you know he's already my...

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Hello again....^^;; sorry about the previous posts....but...this time it's serious. ^^
I guess I do have an MT crush now....she would probably be..._ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _!! ^^ Okay, you have to guess who it is....^^ Or I might come out and say it eventually.

Id-Weltall

Id-Weltall

True Son of the Northern Empire

yeah. i'm not sure either. i just joined about a week ago, so i don't know many people on here yet. but most of the people on here seem pretty nice. haha

The raging pulse of wardrums sounds as the legions of hell marches on. A swarming mass of darkness and hate, behold the wrath of the fallen

Id-Weltall

Id-Weltall

yeah. i'm not sure either. i just joined about a week ago, so i don't know many people on here yet. but most of the people on here seem pretty nice. haha nanami11 and i have talked a bit

The raging pulse of wardrums sounds as the legions of hell marches on. A swarming mass of darkness and hate, behold the wrath of the fallen

Id-Weltall

Id-Weltall

yeah. i'm not sure either. i just joined about a week ago, so i don't know many people on here yet. but most of the people on here seem pretty nice. haha nanami11 and i have talked a bit

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 88 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.