Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bad main character - Minitokyo

Bad main character

page 1 of 1 6 total items

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Which anime/manga has a main character that doesn't behave like the main character / not treated like a main character, type the title, the main chara and why. For me, it would be eyeshield 21, the main character is totally chewed by others, well especially by Hiruma.

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Honestly I don't know.
Naruto seems to fit in this a little, since in the begining his a deadlast in his class.
But that only makes the manga more intresting.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Dark Schneider, from Bastard!... I mean, come on, he wanted to conquer the world :p and he`s got a really bad mouth... and is a pervert... and is sometimes pretty evil... the list goes on :p

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

kikyo from Inu-Yasha!!!!!!!!!!! i hate her freaking ugly face and guts! trying to get inu-yasha and wanting kagome out of the way....gosh. and yui!!!!!!!! from fushigi yuugi is such a selfish brat! i mean her and kikyo r a lot alike. trying to get other girl's guys gosh...

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

I think Shinn from Gundam Seed Destiny is a bad main character. He is kind of annoying with his repetetive temper tantrums and such and he constantly gets overshadowed by the returning characters from Gundam Seed.

Dark Schneider

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.