Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Will You Do, If Your Bestfriend will be leaving You Soon? - Minitokyo

What Will You Do, If Your Bestfriend will be leaving You Soon?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~! hello.. i just want to ask.. what if you have a very close bestfriend... you've been with her/him for years and you learned how to love her/him and treasure her/him as one of your most valued treasures. youre always together and understands each other very well... then one day she/he confessed that she'll/he'll be leaving soon... what will you do? im just asking because there are times when you dont know what will you do if someone really important to you leaves you. i'll appreciate every comments/answers you'll give.. thank you and goodnight!!!
Jaa-ne~!

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

Leave, you mean to another city?
Hm...I never had a friend for like, many many years.. but I have two best friends that are really important to me. It's really hard when they leave, but well, life sux and all. And you can keep contact with the net or phones, and still visit each other. I mean, both of my best friends went to other cities, and so did my boyfriend, but we are still really really close :) Hahahaha, one of my best friends actullay moved only a couple of months since we met, and the last night he was here, we went out and then I was up till 5 in the morning crying cause I thought we wouldn't talk for days...and then, the next day we were chatting in mirc again :p

My point is that, even though a loved person is moving to a new place, it doesn't mean the friendship will end.. hm, except if you didn't mean that, so my whole post was out of topic again :p

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

My best friend will be leaving for college at the end of the summer, and the college that she's going to is out of state. But when she is gone, I still have my other friends that will still be in high school. The college that I'm going to is only 20 minuites away from where I live. Even though my best friend will be leaving in a few months, we will still keep in touch.

KawaiiRen

ErrorID:404

I only have one friend, so she's my best friend for sure (and also worst friend sometimes)! But I don't think it will bother me so much if she leaves, because she changed school for 2 months before! If I'm not at school, I stay at home all the time, I only went out the other time to buy a Nintendo DS!

Cadi

Cadi

True

I would make that person something that they will tresure for the rest of their life. Whenever that person look at the gift you gave he/she, they should remember you. Maybe like making him.her a book of your memories, or like a tape or something.

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

KENSHlN

hitoriki

my best friend left 4 months ago and let me tell you is a living hell, all the things we used to do together reminds me him, i used to spent quiet a time at his home and hang out everywhere, now with my brothers and the other guys in the party, kinda miss him, and that fucking bastard is doesn't even call that often jum

if you had fun, did your best and fulfilled your existence purpose, may die with no regrets ^^

[Hispanime]

awww, you GUYS! these posts R gonna make me cry! frendz are often the source of the worst kinda pain! but keep in mind y'all, these are YOUR lives! you've gotta force yerselves to move ON!! seize the day, and create your OWN destiny.....boy dats corny...but its TRU..Chizuku-duude, life isnt always full of comfort zones...maybe you'll be alone for awhile, but the lonliness wont last 4ever..

valiantzero

valiantzero

The Local Tekkaman

My best friend is my identical twin brother, so it was very hard for me when he went to another college in Denver and I stayed in Colorado Springs. We try to talk a lot on the cell phones, but I have always felt like a piece of me is missing when he is not with me. :(

It just takes making new friends to cope with the losing one's best friend in the world. However, the loss never really goes away.

TekkaZeroX (on AnimePaper.net)

If my best friend was gonna leave me what I would do is....

Beg them not to leave me on this crule Earth alone!!!

But no really what I would do is go somewhere probably with someother close friends of yours and have the most awsomest time ever!!! And do everthing you can to make that day memorable. You know take pictures and stuff... Yeah I think that would be very fun!

my best friend travel to London!!! He leave me at january and he doesnt know to back Spain!! :_(

Zetzer

Zetzer

Master of Sky

pass all the time left whit him/her
and let him/her know how much i care about him/her

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

As far as I remember, my friends has never left me. But if they did, I would be really sad.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

For me, its more like I left them, so now i don't have any friends to do things with anymore like spring break or vacation...sigh...So yeah that term loner applies to me....>.<

I have had a lot of good friends leaving for good to other cities. It is hard indeed when faced with this situation, but as a friend, we have to respect and accept their decisions, and try to keep in contacts. Most girls generally cry, most guys will normally just take it silently and face it with a smile or something. In addition, I try to look at the positive side and think that life goes on and that we will make new friends along the way.

Regards.

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Friends come and go no matter how close we are. The only thing we can do is move on.

And the world is not going to end because of them.

Kagally

Kagally

?purple | hibari?

I has a best friend... But she was leave me last year........... T_T

"Nature is the BEST! Why did we need to change everything?"
Signature
My Latest Submission: [Under da Sunlight]

there's nothing I can really do about it, maybe just spend the last minute with him before he leaves, and write down all the contact info

riyumimikage

riyumimikage

a yakuza in the making...

first, persuasion to stay... 2nd,prolly kill him/her.. if he/she wants to leave me, make it permanent.. so that i won't have to go thru the trouble of missing, worrying bout my phone bills contacting, letters not arriving etc... how evil can i be... >.< >.<

Signature Image

remember tha pain i've given you and also the pleasure...

My best freind that i knew so well, we talked on the phone every night for more then an hour, went to live in Singapore...its been 2yrs now but we are still friends. I wasnt too sad to say goodbye though..i knew that we could still chat on msn and all even tho its not the same. She is coming back in december though so i am quite happy! But quite often i loose friends coz they go overseas.

\(^o^)/

Oh well, things like this happen. But I'd try to mantain close contact wit htaht person any means nessary lol.

Mine did, I felt betrayed and angry for a while, but then decided I did not really care.

-Never love anything, for it will be taken away-
-Death is not the end of life, contrarily it is the beginning of it-
-I do not care so much that they respect me, only that they fear me-
-Happily-ever-after is a lie-

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.