Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do NOT read this! - Minitokyo

Do NOT read this!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

And they say reverse psychology doesn't work... I guess it's a nice way to draw attention ... well whatever xD

Anyway, hi all folks! My name's Giovanni, 20 years old, from Italy. I am a university student, actually studying computer engineering. As you could easily guess (or maybe not..) one of my hobbies is reading mangas/watching anime and spending time using photoshop to do some digital artwork (mostly when I feel bored). I'm also terribly addicted to videogames, I was a warcraft-geek till a few months ago xD.

So why subscribing to Minitokyo? Of course there are so many anime-communities there's plenty to choose. Well I actually decided to subscribe here for a few different reasons: first off, I really like the layout, it really drew my attention. Second off, this websites is solely dedicated to digital art which envolves anime and mangas, which is something I was kinda looking for, since most of the things I do with photoshop are always inspired from anime and mangas :). Third reason is that I like the way this website is organized, galleries, comments, favs, it reminds me of an other website that I really appreciate (deviantart). Therefore I ended up joining this community. I hope I'll have a good time with all of you guys and of course I hope to learn more about digital art (since I consider myself to be at a newbie level).

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

*sarcastically* Yeah. Anyway, hello, and welcome to Minitokyo. Make lots of friends and have lots of fun. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Well, welcome to the community and I'm sure you'll find whatever you're looking for here :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Holt

Holt

pffft

Haha that must be THE most attracting title for a thread ever.
Welcome to MiniTokyo. Good choice.
Have fun.

Signature Image

lmao ! very goot title !
Welcome to Minitokyo ! I hope you enjoy yourself here :)
hf

bloodphoenix

bloodphoenix

Shadowflame

Lolz this is really going to attract attention with that tiltle as when you tell people not to do something 99% of the time they will do it but I lose track of myself welcome to minitokyo, feel free to enjoy yourself cya

Time is wriitten on the wind Fate is not carved in sheets of stone these are the words that I have heard~gasaraki
I lie in darkness because darkness lies in me

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

hehehe nice title!!

Anyway welcome to MT, and I hope you enjoy it here! :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I almost not read the thread but I saw replies so here I'm.

Welcome to MT, have some fun here and enjoy the place! :)

Earn money reading e-mails here

Hehe nice entrance topic and post you made :)

I'm sure you will like it here, actually, there's no doubt about it :D This place rocks.

Have fun here and feel free to ask anything in my guestbook if you need help!

Cheers.

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Haha nice title. Welcome to MT ejoy your stay.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

MuZ0NaZ

MuZ0NaZ

The Muzzinator

i almost never read/post in the forums but this title surely caught my attention sooo.... welcome to mt! :)

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
--Terry Pratchett

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hiya Shinn. Welcome to MT and Happy Lvl'n

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

haha, interesting title i'd had to say (woot, a interesting noob!) XD it certainly caught my attention ^^ now that im here, welcome to MT and its nice to have u with us =^^= hope u enjoy it here and cya around ^_~

Signature

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

Hi and Welcoem to mt^^
i hope you have lots of fun
and makes lots of friends^^
See you around *waves*

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Hello and welcome. I like the longer intros. CYA in the forum.

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

hi ShiNN84! watashi wa Anjeile desu. konnichiwa and welcome to the minitokyo family! *hugz* =^.^=
happy lvling, make lotsa friends and have tons of great fun! do take care and enjoy ur stay here.
anyways, if u encounter any problems or if u have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me or any other members here in mt. we'll be glad to help u out in any way we can. ^_~
i'll see ya around. toodles! ^^

Signature

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

*shake hand* ciao, Come sta? Mi chiamo tatsuya. e stato un piacere conoscerla.
benvenuto a MT, spero che abbiate lotti di divertimento.
vedali piu successivamente, Buona giornata!
btw : excuse my italian, i can speak/write a little only

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

yes, you got me :(
welcome to minitokyo and have a lot of fun here !
cyu later

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Quote by Tatsuya*shake hand* ciao, Come sta? Mi chiamo tatsuya. e stato un piacere conoscerla.
benvenuto a MT, spero che abbiate lotti di divertimento.
vedali piu successivamente, Buona giornata!
btw : excuse my italian, i can speak/write a little only

Haha hey you don't have to excuse, your italian is quite good. That's impressive! ;)

thanks everybody for the great welcome :D I am already trying to make myself feel at home here :)

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

ooo.. yup! your reverse psychology worked!
i was like.. "what's behind this thread?.."

m.......................

oh! o___o (BIG eyes!)

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Welcome. I have been enjoying this place and I hope you do too.

Also as the title suggests, maybe next time you will know better. After all, this is a forum and people always look at threads that say not too. It's human nature after all.

Well enjoy yourself and cya 'round.

Signature

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

lol guys this thread has been bumped, you know it's like 9 weeks I'm here you don't need to welcome me anymore, LOL

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I walked past this thread sooo many times and then I gave up and temptation kicked in XD

Nice to meet ya buddy ^.^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

lol welcome to mt. yeah it workz perfectly on me i guess haha. yoroshiku gozaimasu

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.