Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you addicted to your computer? - Minitokyo

Are you addicted to your computer?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

Today my Computer broke and I can't do anything.
But I didn't know it would be that hard to live without it and the internet at home for just a day or two, but it is...
I can't concentrate on nothing and am sad the whole day, I really miss it *lol*
I dunno wether it's the computer I miss or maybe it's that I know that nearly everything on the board will be deleted...
So I wanted to know wether it's just me or are we kinda addicted to our computers and just don't know or realize?

Signature Image

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

yes. ...And Thursday night/Fri morning, I lost the pri master HDD in my fav Desktop. :(

tru-chan

tru-chan

|individualized ego|

My mother thinks I'm "addicted". Sometimes... I'm not even going to bother. AoD you're not the only "addict". XD Sorry I can't not write it without the " (Um... excuse my really moronic vocab and I'm pretty 80 percent sure that's not even a word). You're not the only addict. Hell I'll confess and well I am one 'cept I think it as living two lives.

[boom dop]

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

i heard that you are an addict if you deny that you are addicted
though i say and know i'm a computer addict, but would that not mean i'm not? ^_^'

Quote by Archer79yes. ...And Thursday night/Fri morning, I lost the pri master HDD in my fav Desktop. :(

that reminds me that i need to backup my 450Gb ..... ~.~

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

you do have cybercafes around there?sometimes when i can't connect in my home ,i going outside is not expensive ,since i meet minitokyo,i just can't live without think in this great group. i meet i lo of people ,nice friends ,cute girls ,see you later

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

*grabs a hammer and smashes computer* There. That takes care of this piece of crap.
Oh, you asked me a question. Just look at my system now. >=( Haha! I win.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Heh, I'd say I'm an addict, but I have a back up plan: asside form my TiVo & PS2, I am also an avid reader. I can read a 300 page book in a single day (but only if there are no computers to distract me. :-P ) This has more to do with total-immersion than spead reading, it takes 8-10 hours to read a solid book in a single day.

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

So I see, I'm not the only one *sigh*
I can do other things. I love to read and write as well - ok, writing is not possible now, because everything was on my computer -.-'

Signature Image

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

Got 2 spare computers hehehe

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I dunno, I would say I use my computer a lot, but it's because I listen to my music on it, browse my forums and watch my anime. Chatting to friends is also a big part of it, so yes, I oculd be called an addict.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

I'm a complete addict. Sometimes if I have nothing to do, I'll stare at my desktop for a while until something utterly useless pops into my head. Like looking up funny words on dictionary.com

matte

matte

Shoujo Ai Fan

At an average day I'm at school for 8h, sleep about 6h and the rest of the time is the time i spend on my computer (plus on nearly all weekends I'm on lan). So yes, I'm addicted to my computer...

Signature
Violence DOES solve everything...

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Hehe, yes I am addicted to my computer. I'm on it all the time, and I dunno what I'd do if I didn't have it. It's my main mode of communication! It helps me with schoolwork to being able to reasearch online and type my papers and stuff. Computer = <3 XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

I see, there are other people like me...
I spend most of my free time on my computer and if its just hearing some music, but I use it also for chatting, playing games or research for school.

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Well I'm very near to addicted to the pc... though I try to stay away from it for the weekend... so I may keep it under control OX

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

I am totally addicted to my computer. For me its my tv, entertainment center, DVD player, music library, video game viewer and player, its does everything. I dont think its been shut down in over a week, I should do that...

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

I also use my Computer for entertainment - I had 40h of music on it and 2000 pictures... And now the chance is very small that anything can be recued -.-'
That's really hard. Also my story of about 65 pages has gone... And I'm so tired of thinking of rewrting it again...

Signature Image

only 2k pictures? Bah thats no skillz :p

As for my computer, .....watashi ha computer daisuki desu...... I spend more quality time in front of it than all other leisure activity combined.

Quote: And now the chance is very small that anything can be recued -.-'

It is unlikely that nothing can be done....though not without a price.......

After all, professionals can extract data after hardware failure and a mid level format over it, normal failures shouldn't be hopeless.

That said, I know the pain after having one of my HD die on me..... too much bittorrent and not enough cooling I guess.....

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

the computer is my life after i saw minitokyo. i never want to leave it, but maybe when i reach college ( after 2 years ) i might no come more often. but these days, i will always visit minitokyo and other sites i love :)

Signature

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

well yes yes i am.

Last time my computer crashed and had to be fixed, I cried. I can't live without it, I need my comp

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

was addicted to my comp...
now im gorunded and havnt seen it three months....
actually come to think of it i got grounded the day after i joined MT
every thing iv done iv had to do in school
i feel so torn apart and alone and sad
i want my games and electronics

Remember
Revolution

Saying that I'm addicted to my computer would be an understatement. I use it for school, entertainment, and to keep my sanity from everyday life. x_x

Butterflygirl

The Mask of Zorro

I use computer everday, without it I feel very uncomfortable

"Love is the only thing you get more of by giving it away" - Tom Wilson

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.