Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you addicted to your computer? - Minitokyo

Are you addicted to your computer?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Yep. I'm addicted to my computer as well. Recently watch less TV because of it. >.<

"A great calligrapher doesn't need to choose his pens..." - Fuji Syusuke [Prince of Tennis]

YUP...I'm totally addicted to it! Look heres my schedule:
wake up (5:00 am)
bathe
breakfast
computer
lunch
computer
dinner
computer
sleep(11:00)

So basically, I spend all my time in front of the computer.

Signature

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Yes~~~
I can't live without my laptop.

Brownie the Cat

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

no, but my computers are addicted to me :P They can't get by without me.

I am invincible!

angel16

Angel of Beauty

nopzzz,.. i think that my computer is the one who is addicted to me coz she wants to be with me from 7 to 12md.

Signature
Dont be Afraid, Im your Angel...

I know I'm obsessed with my computer. I remember when she crashed the first time and i had nothing backed up. I pretty much cried. I am really obsessed to the point where it's probably getting clsoe to unhealthy. But i don't care i love her!

NO! But then I go on for the net and for MT so..... Yes!!! Yes I am addited to the computer!

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Iam extremely addicted to my comp! If it shut down....I think I'am gonna cry the whole night^_^

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

taimoor

Oooh!!! banana pie!

It's not the computer I'm addicted to, it's the streaming radio. (All the radio stations here suck.)

~Tai

~Tai
Hating AOLers since 1997.

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

Look, addictedness to computer means...you have no life, we all try to not carry such a characteristic!!! but unfortunately, no one can help it! everyone is on the computers today! but that doesn't mean that all of the people in the world know how to use it! i used to be in the US like 2 years ago, and trust me, i've seen people that don't know a monitor from a mouse!!!

for me, even if i'm not on my computer, its doing something, either downloading or cleaning, or doin sumthing....but that also means that i'm doing something else ;)...so if i say that i spend 12 hours a day on my pc, its half/half: 6 hours on pc, and 6 hours not on, but it keeps workin ;)....

So "yes" ::sigh::....i'm an addict :)

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Ooh yes...definatly addicted. My parents have resorted to grounding me from the computer as a punsihment for everything becuase they know how upset i am without it. Its almost like a second life for me...except for the fact that I talk to my friends on it alot too.

Signature
When the world you are in, just doesn't seem real...

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

Look, addictedness to a computer means...you have no life!

we all try to not carry such a characteristic!!! but unfortunately, no one can help it! everyone is on the computers today! but that doesn't mean that all of the people in the world know how to use it! i used to be in the US like 2 years ago, and trust me, i've seen people that don't know a monitor from a mouse!!!

for me, even if i'm not on my computer, its doing something, either downloading or cleaning, or doin sumthing....but that also means that i'm doing something else ;)...so if i say that i spend 12 hours a day on my pc, its half/half: 6 hours on pc, and 6 hours not on, but it keeps workin ;)....

So "yes" ::sigh::....i'm an addict :)

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

I can't stand not being online for even a day. I guess I am addicted.

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

when you call me addictied i say: Absotively, Posilutely. lol^^ thats just the way it is.

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.