Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hot or cold ?? - Minitokyo

Hot or cold ??

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

As summer is finally setting in in Quebec and Canada I was wondering as I sweat in my room...What do you prefer to be ? Hot or cold ? I like to be cold....Don't get me wrong, canadian winters are hard and sometimes it can get below 42 degrees celcius...but I like to go out in a big sweater and a cool breeze kinda like autumn and the beginning of winter. And it's easier to warm yourself up than to coll yourself down. All you have to do to warm up is to put another blanket on or whatever...to cool down you need to take layers off and sometimes you're down to nothing and you're still sweating bullets...

So chilly is the life for me...I don't think I could live in warm climate all the time.

Signature Image

roly-poly

floater

the cold i say. tho when its hot, it means its summer and there are summer sports which are a million times better than winter sports

Signature

Cold so my spam dont melt

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

Cold.

I have asthmas and south-western Ontario is capitol of Smog....

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

hmmmmm I like the cold, well actually I prefeer the inbetween, but that doesn't happen very often.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

I'm a very weird one in my family...for example I regularly wear shorts and a sleeveless shirt outside in blizzards...and I wear shorts and a t-shirt in our gigantic -20f walk-in freezer at work...I like cold

in fact I love cold!

cold protects my beautiful spam

cold is goooooooood

Three things are certain in this life...
Death, Taxes, and Horrible Dubs!

rather be cold...in cold weather i could always add more layers but when its hot you can only take off so much without being arrested lol

Bullets...My only weakness - Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Hot weather is the bestest~ =3

Nothing beats the beach and cool summer nights + it's the only time I get to ride my motorcyle without freezing my ass off~ XD

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

Cold. The hot's nice, but I hate the humidity.

jchupa

Artist of Many

Coming from a Candaian stuck in South Texas, I like the cold, I can't get use to the heat even after 6 years of living here!

If it is to be it is up to me.
Talent comes in many forms!

Definitely cold. It's much more tolerable than being all hot and sweaty which really sucks.

jchupa

Artist of Many

-jchupa present a meaningful node in responce to Itadakimasu-

If it is to be it is up to me.
Talent comes in many forms!

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

I like the in between......warm!

Signature

Natsu

Natsu

CherryNinja

Hot weather is good, but cold is better

Signature

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

winter winter WINTER! aaahhhh!
summer = sweat, sticky due to sweat, stink due to sweat...therefore summer = NO
i'm moving to alberta...lots of winter and lots of dry summer! though fall is the best (halloween is in there!)

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

lanesra

lanesra

pharmer

Quote by RhapsodyI like the in between......warm!

warm is nice
but out of hot and cold? i much prefer cold
humidity sux

"What the fuck is WTF?"

Either way you'll die. I pick hot, the death would be faster. :/ Because when you're hot you can just take clothes off, but when it's cold you hafta put more clothes on..

mmm, marshmallow.

I hate the hot weather and would prefer the cold.

Abadonna

Abadonna

Here, where I am now, it was + 50 degrees Celsius a few days ago XD

So I say cold.

But then again, these darn Air Conditioners make my body so stiff and I have this cough that just doesn't go.

So I say mild. XD

"I'm worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed"

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Quote by Chickomonwinter winter WINTER! aaahhhh!
summer = sweat, sticky due to sweat, stink due to sweat...therefore summer = NO
i'm moving to alberta...lots of winter and lots of dry summer! though fall is the best (halloween is in there!)

God I soo totally agree with you. Today with the dam humidity...it's like 30 damn degress outside....My and my brother only went to the store about 10 minutes away from his house and we we're all hot and sticky and my hair was a little wet....I hate heat and I hate the spring when the snow melts evrewhere and since I wear jeans that are bit too long...My pants get all wet and dirty with mud...

Signature Image

Quote by ElectrastarAs summer is finally setting in in Quebec and Canada I was wondering as I sweat in my room...What do you prefer to be ? Hot or cold ? I like to be cold....Don't get me wrong, canadian winters are hard and sometimes it can get below 42 degrees celcius...but I like to go out in a big sweater and a cool breeze kinda like autumn and the beginning of winter. And it's easier to warm yourself up than to coll yourself down. All you have to do to warm up is to put another blanket on or whatever...to cool down you need to take layers off and sometimes you're down to nothing and you're still sweating bullets...

So chilly is the life for me...I don't think I could live in warm climate all the time.

Don't really like one more then the other but it is true that it is easyer to warm up. You can always add some close on but to cool down you can take off all your close but after that there nothing else you can take off. lol

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

cold cold cold!!!

u can always put on more.......but there is only a limit of how much you can take off

Heat, I am used to 110ish degree temps now anyway

fenrir00

fenrir00

Random Otaku

Love the cold, used to live up in Palmer, Alaska. Never did get used to hot weather.

If only we forever had the chance for another day...

Then the pain from the past will fade away.....

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.