Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is there any rules to leeching? - Minitokyo

is there any rules to leeching?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

hye guys~
just curious. is there any rules to leeching the gallery entries?
like a limit to how many walls or scans u can download at one time, or that u need to be active to be able to download?
coz i found that the gallery entries are all good and i cant stop downloading sooo many of them. :)
and i dont want to be banned from MT coz i like it here.
so..
if there is any rules to leeching, pls tell me. coz i cant seem to find it in the MT policy or support. *maybe i missed it or didnt read carefully*

Signature

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Not as of yet. We are thinking about making a way to have members download a certain amount at once, and maybe redo the levels equation, but you wont be punished for it.

As much as we hate to admit it, MT would be really bad without some leechers around. :)

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

thx for the info.
i really apreciate it.
now i can download wallies peacefully, without worrying of being banned.

thnx again!
:D :D wai~~

Signature

that's comforting to know that i can collect all these great wallpapers without being banned from MT

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.