Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hot or cold ?? - Minitokyo

Hot or cold ??

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

lol this topic reminds me of celebrity jeapardy lol...ricky martin double jeapardy question...is this tea hot hot hot...or cold...hot hot hot...or cold? lol...summer is pretty hot...bla...that's y god invented the pool for us...and it serves two purposes...a place to cool down...and a place to check out the laaaadies...hahahaha...i'm more of a winter person though...there's only so much clothing u can take off to get cool...in the winter...u can put on as much clothing as u want lol... ^_^

Uhh... is Rainy weather an option?
If not i'll go with the majority and pick cold.

RW

RW

Guardian of MT Laws

I have to agree cold is better .

You can always put on some more clothes to keep you warm . But try to take enough off to keep cool , with out getting arrested that is . lol

Signature Image
FACTS Do Not Cease To Exist Just Because They Are IGNORED !!

COLD
it's so much easier to warm up than cool down

Pen

cold , but here dont have snow, its so sad, i want snow!!

Aya-chan

Aya-chan

Lord of the Chipmunks

^^ Cold. I'm not a nice person when it's too hot. >.>

i prefer cold, when im cold, its easier to seek heat than seekign coldness when you are hot

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

Cold is good in normal status but sometimes everyone need the hot for do something. But really i hate when the day is hot!!!!!.

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

I'm a total winter-person!
I love the snow! :)

Warm is the best. :)

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

cold!
I'm sick being in a hot place T_T
being cold is so cozy~ ^.^

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

I'm always cold, so I suppose I always want to be hot. I can't get enough of the heat XD

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Quote: I'm always cold, so I suppose I always want to be hot. I can't get enough of the heat XD

You're one of the few people here Nuriko that seems to like the heat..But an update on my oart, right now here the summer is bad, almost no heat...windy and chiily and with the rain it sometimes feels like autumn...

Some people would complain about this...but not me XD

Signature Image

Ottawa's summers are uber-humid and our winters can be brutal too. but I prefer cold, cause at least I can cuddle up in mah bed and get all snuggly warm ^_^

Signature Image

BoneyCork

BoneyCork

Oshibori

I prefer cold. I love winter and I love the snow.

Signature

Bored? Read this.
Ok now find something else to do.

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

I like the warmth...but...of course its nice when you can have this huge cardigan or pullover to warm you up..^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

KENSHlN

hitoriki

the Caribbean, this is really hot guys, for me cold is better, no bugs, no thirst, no sweat, etc.

if you had fun, did your best and fulfilled your existence purpose, may die with no regrets ^^

[Hispanime]

cold, humidity does suk

I like being cold better, i can just add more clothes to get warmer

mamimi

fr

I love winter. and cold, and snow. really love it. this warm, adhesive weather is disgusting. definitively, cold is the best. fresh air envelopping you, slamming into you, going through your body..mmm...

If you don't know where you are going, all roads lead there.
Realism is a corruption of the reality.

cold, i hate sweating in the hot sun.. it feels more relaxing in a cool area than getting fried out in the sun.

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Definitely cold because it can be overcome easily. I have thick skin.

Signature Image

hot when with girls, cold when alone, warm when sleeping

hydro

H2O:HydroGen

i like both i can't live with to much cold but to much hot sucks too

"Use the element who brings life"

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.