Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hot or cold ?? - Minitokyo

Hot or cold ??

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 70 total items

wow!! HOT 4 sure!! I hate cold, I HATE IT...and just like Electrastar said, winters in Quebec, Canada are really really cold, i dun even know how she can like cold when we only have 3 months of hot summer.

Cold.

hot, hot is better, im from australia haha

Signature

Once there is peace, then will revenge raign and death will be brought upon the cruel and the evil.

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

Hot is best. I can tolerate being overheated more than freezing.

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

lolz ide prefer HOT,lolz i mean what else?

Signature Image

duaRK

duaRK

immune to boys

i like both cold and hot.. although when it's cold at night, it's kinda nice coz then you can snuggle up in your blankets :)

say "look at me only"

eki

Cold for sure.

tenten

tenten

w-inds

Cold. You can add more layers, whereas in heat, as soon as you get to the skin, you're toast =p

oo ooh but you know i love you
oo ooh but i know you're mine

Cold please.

i like it .. warm .. or cold .. eh i like it better when its cold at night, helps me sleep

Me Too prefer Cold weather

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

I think I like spring weather, not too cold, not too hot, plus the wind feels nice.

If I had to choose, it'd be cold though, snow is pretty

I like Summer. hot!

MPhnx

MPhnx

"Wynnter"

Cold. Mwahahahaha..... *grin*

*Edit*: but for season, I like Autumn, where yellow/goldish/brownish colour dominate the face of the Earth. ;)

chewster

chewster

Red Reploid

Cold cold cold! I can always dress for the occassion. If I'm hot, I can't always take off all of my clothes to stop the heat from my clothing from happening.

I'm not here, I'm only lurking in the shadows.

Signature

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

I would prefer cold....and I don´t care if it´s -0°...i could be a Yukihime ^^

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

I would prefer cold....and I don´t care if it´s -0°...i could be a Yukihime ^^

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

i´d prefer cold, too. the summer 2004 in germany wasn´t that hot but i like to sit in my room with a warm pullover and watch the snow or rain fall. with some candles too. that´s great XD

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

The Human always compalin with all they have
sometimes hot
sometimes warm
so why compalining on something that you can handle:)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

I like cold, wow, a lot of people here like cold, here, in my house everyone likes hot. But I hate it because theres really nothing I can do about it when it gets hot. Just kinda sit and fry....@_@ I dont like that!!!

well i best like the summer up here, when we have temperatures arround 20-30 degrees celsius and you never get too heated when it also often rains

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

i prefer inbetween, but obviously that doesn't happen anywheres except for a couple of weeks each year, so i like cold. Minnesnowta (Minnesota :) ) is the best place, you have cold winters and warm, but usually not too hot summers

Think deeply of simple things.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 70 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.