Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 favourite manga artist? - Minitokyo

favourite manga artist?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

for me, it has to be kazuya minekura! she's a genius...
saiyuki has the best artwork i've ever seen!!! ^.^

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Actually, I've seen somethin' familiar like this Q...but what the heck!

Mine's Minekura-sensei too. Her art is unique, different from others.

Movin'...

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

I like Akamatsu Ken, he has a way of telling a story that i cant put down and plus character design is really good in negima and love hina.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

clamp definitely! i mean its all girls and so awesome how they make the guys look so freaking hot lol. id definitely say they're my favorite.

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

for me, the best mangaka`s are clamp ( i luv the sketches..!!! ), satoshi shiki, arina tanemura ,Satoshi Urushihara, Kaori Yuki and Saidamoto/Gainax ^^

berserker86

The Grey Wolf

I'm sorry for everyone but Kentaro Miura is one of the best Mangaka alive. Every single Picture in one of his Mangas are Drawn very detailed and very good. And Berserk has one of the best Stories ever in the Manga, Anime history!!!!

kosmos001

Mi love for the anime

For me is the greates Mazakazu Katsura i like very very very muche the draw he made and the story is excellent, the other one is Ken akamatsu i like the manga he draw oohhhhhh love hina is cool :) :) :) :)

Proud member of "[Hispanime]"

J9999

J9999

Gentleman, poet

My favourites are Masakazu Katsura, Kentaro Miura, Tsutomu Nihei, Kazushi Hagiwara and Takehiko Inoue. Sorry, but I can't choose only one. ^^'

"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons, even Death may die." H.P. Lovecraft

Tutto e poesia...

Arina Tanemura and Clamp.

My favorite would probably be Akamatsu Ken, because his artwork is awesome and Love Hina was the first manga that I really got hooked on.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

My top favorites are Tanemura Arina and Sugisaki Yukiru. Their drawings and manga plots are just so good. They're my favorite mangakas. ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Satoshi Urushihara ... granted hes very echii but I enjoy his attention to detail

Quote by kireinaSanaArina Tanemura and Clamp.

I like Tanemura and Ken Akamatsu ^^....They're gods for me!!

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

My favorit mangaka is absolutely Urhushihara Satoshi. I love his artworks. Ok, I know, the stories aren't that good, but his artworks of these beautiful girls... ^^
i also like Sugisaki Yukiru - I think DNAngel is really cool. And of couse Akamatsu ^^

Signature Image

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Clamp is my favorite. Because their art works are really great. Their works are very beautiful.
I like their drawings. XD

Raiynagh

Raiynagh

fr0gm45+3r

clamp! Always clamp, they are very good, and versatile.

If we talk in a very high pitched voice, the fish can't hear us...

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

arina Tanemura, Clamp, Yuu Watase, Ai yazawa !

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

kosuke fujishima! i like his work n ideas

Signature

Nefis

Nefis

Traveller Bird

Naoko Takeuchi =)

ken akamatsu is wiked...(creator of Love hina) absolute genius.....

Currently it's got to be Daisuke Moriyama as a single artist (Chrono Crusade)
but Reigi Saiga and Sora Inoue (the makers of Real Bout Highschool) are my favorite as a pair of illustrators.

Signature

Alcrin

Alcrin

The Ilusion

Uhmm... Masakatzu Katsura anb Rumiko Takahashi!!

Intentar sacar la espada no hará que salga. Intentar ser más fuerte no te hará más fuerte

Kazuya Minekura, Katsuchiro Otomo, Shirow Masamune, Kaori Yuki and Yokishito Sadamoto
(Sorry I can't choose only one mangaka OX )

Yoshitoshi Abe for me ...he's the best and I love his style , so sad and beautiful sometimes >,<

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.